[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blacks vs Muslims

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: black muslim.jpg (24KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
black muslim.jpg
24KB, 600x450px
Who's worse, the blacks or the muslims?

Imagine them joining forces. They could destroy political correctness.
>>
>>139761009
B-BIX N-NOOD?
>>
this can't happen. you fools are driving the black americans away from christianity and into the arms of muslim black extremists. black men are strong and powerful and will be great allies in the war on mudslimes.
>>
>>139761009
>they could destroy political correctness
along with the rest of western civilization.
thanks, but no thanks
>>
>>139761009
Blacks. In their own countries, I don't really give a shit about the muslims, at least they're adamant about sticking to their culture. I just wish they wouldn't bring it here. Blacks are just a stain wherever they are.
>>
>>139761009
Both are the cancer of this world.
>>
>>139761009
Black Muslims are the worst
>>
>>139761009
Blacks already behave like Muslims except without Allah and Family
>>
Black Muslims are by for the worse - AKA Somalis
>>
>>139761471
100%
>>
File: hussein.jpg (151KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hussein.jpg
151KB, 1200x1200px
>>139761009
race !== religion
sandniggers are easily better than niggers btw
>>
>>139761009
Muslims are mostly bad because of their religion, I've met lots of Christians and atheists from the same regions as a lot of Muslims and they were really good people. Blacks are ok if they aren't violent and aggressive ghetto apes.

Neither are bad, they just have shit cultures that they spread like fire.
>>
>>139761009
They would have internal struggle beyond belief.
It's be like putting a lion in a cage with a gorilla.
>>
>>139761283
No, they would have to destroy political correctness first. Then once people decide to stop being so fucking scared to piss anyone off, the SJWs and modern feminists and blacks and muslims would be purged. Well, in the best of all worlds at least.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.