[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MUH CIVIL WAR

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0829.jpg (46KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0829.jpg
46KB, 480x640px
Why do you fags keep pushing this meme?

Don't you know you'll be labeled as terrorists and rounded up?

https://youtu.be/Hpfj6tZfoAs
>>
>>139760518
Quit shilling this dumb nigger you nigger

Sage this fuck
>>
>>139760518
that means your founding fathers where terrorists.

which is correct.
>>
>>139760518
it's the only way I have a chance to advance in live. so the sooner civil happens the sooner I wither die or get a decent job. win win
>>
lol this nigger only has 29 subscribers. saged.
>>
It's either fight and die like men or die in an American gulag.
>>
>>139760518
Source on pic?
>>
>>139761102
Kelsiö Mönröe
>>
File: kang nigger.jpg (50KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
kang nigger.jpg
50KB, 618x618px
>>139760518
I think non-whites are fucking terrified at the idea of a white ethnostate existing, even if they get to stay in the current United States. They know that if an ethnostate exists, whites are going to move there then the gibs train ends forever.
>>
>>139760518
That's a big brapper
>>
>>139761181
based Finland
>>
>>139760518
Serious question to Americans: why aren't /pol/ minded Americans creating their own version of freikorps? How hard is it to find 80/150 people in roughly the same area that share /pol/ tier ideology?
You have easy access to guns, you just need to set on a common caliber to simplify logistic, buy some surplus military trucks (here in Europe they cost 1500 euro for a 5 ton truck) and if one person in the group has a big plot of land (out of 80-150 people someone is bound to, especially in America where land is super cheap) and you can train there.
This way if something really happens at least you have an organized group of people to defend your immediate area and keep order in case of looters/antifa/chimpouts become violent and start killing people
>>
>>139761590
just google militia ____ (state of militia) bingo underground freikorps. it's not all fat fucks here fritz
>>
>>139760518
also this nigger should read more books and stop abovetopsecret.com
>>
>>139760518
BBRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>139761930
I've looked at militia documentaries, but they seem to be a bit disorganized, with no common equipment and ammunition, no support vehicles and not much in term of logistics, which are pretty important if you have a company sized element and not a group of 20 guys.
>it's not all fat fucks here fritz
I know, never implied that. It wasn't meant as an offensive question
>>
>>139761221
We can generate all the power from windmills using the collective sighs of relief at not having to live among minorities.
>>
File: slave.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
slave.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>139760518
>>
>>139760518
>Why do you fags keep pushing this meme?

First off, KYS.

Second, Soros and his leftist cronies in the media are pushing this theme, not us.

Thirdly, KYS
>>
>>139760900
How many subscribers do you have faggot
>>
>>139762594
lol we found the nigger. here he is advertising his hilarious youtube channel. i have 2 subs my nigger, but i dont produce videos at all. I just expected more for you because you advertise your channel here deceptively every day.
>>
>>139760518
John Kerry started it in this century with his "two Americas" speech, which was then picked up and morphed by liberals when they lost, and wanted to seceede to Canada because of Bush.
>>
>>139760518
wrong /pol/ nigger
>>
>>139760518
>Don't you know you'll be labeled as terrorists and rounded up?

better live one day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep goy bitch.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.