[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Soros / Deep State / Alt-Jewish (anti-West Jews) Alliance Purple

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 11

A Soros / Deep State / Alt-Jewish (anti-West Jews) Alliance Purple Color revolution has been planned for over a decade and was going to be initiated this year regardless of Trump.

The Orange Color revolution in Ukraine was easy. America not so much without preparation.

In America all groups on either side can be seen as Color teams fighting together in two alliances. Think ancient armies dressing/identifying with the same color or sports teams to a degree. There has been a secret plot to bolster Alt-Jewish Alt-Left Color teams and create new ones while taking out any Right wing Color teams of strength. This is primarily done through false flags/LARPers. Dylan Roof and Charlottesville are obvious examples - they wanted to take the Confederate Flag out of action permanently and demonize an entire faction in the coming Color revolution (Confederate/south). This was to take the Far right/NatSoc faction flag/Color group out of the right wing coalition while also imposing 1984 censorship that shuts down Right wing media institutions and to demonize Trump.

Plants/LARPers were used at Charlottesville and it was planned as a trap. Spencer, Cantwell, Kessler are LARPer Color turn-off artists/ sabotage-artists. It's a staged production to the world media to take the teeth out of Far right/NatSoc/White nationalism.

(1/6)
>>
File: 1504003553633.jpg (775KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1504003553633.jpg
775KB, 2048x2048px
>>139753522
>Alt-Jewish (anti-West Jews)

You have to go back.
>>
File: trash dove.jpg (186KB, 940x592px) Image search: [Google]
trash dove.jpg
186KB, 940x592px
>>139753522

Sandy Hook was another Color neutralizer in one way - it was an attempt to take away the guns from the right wing so they will lose (massive secret weapons caches exist hidden all across America, i.e. see the recent story out of Spain where thousands of stockpiled weapons were found intended for Arabs/Leftists/Terrorists - which will be given to Alt-Left and Muslims on Day One of the Color war).

Remember Dylan Roof supposedly met the nice Black Christians, noted that they were very nice people, then killed them anyway - very obviously a fake narrative to inflame and demonize maximally.

James Fields seems reprehensible - they're trying to nuke any potential sympathy. Trying to make the false face of White Nationalism as bad as possible. At Charlottesville, the only guy with a Nazi flag parading in front of a camera looked like he just bought the flag fresh and unrolled it for the first time. He looks like some kind of Democrat weak lefty. He doesn't seem worried about being associated with the flag. No one is that stupid regarding optics.

Cantwell said he would kill people like a Fed, then cried like a baby and acted crazed (similar to Glenn Beck, another LARP sabotage artist) on camera and had coordinated nude images leak - sabotage artist trying to nuke optics/reputation of an enemy faction or useful tool promoted to defame.

Kessler, former Occupy democrat: Anti-White.

Every statement/speech Richard Spencer has ever made comes across as a turn-off. This includes his mannerisms/optics/delivery/personality/diplomacy between different right wing col groups.

Alt-Jewish CNN was promoting and glamorizing Antifa who very obviously have high level professional help with their optics.

This doesn't stop. The relentless onslaught of false flags against us will continue unabated. There will be a false flag of all Right wing and a false flag of Republicans again and again and again until there are no opposing Color groups left.

(2/6)
>>
File: IMG_3114.png (26KB, 345x126px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3114.png
26KB, 345x126px
>>139753522
>>139753935
disinfo
>>
>>139753935

Reliable battery of lie detector tests (not fake tests by CIA or others - a fake biased lie detector test is worse than no test) must be done on Richard Spencer, Cantwell, Kessler, and Nazi flag holder to determine that they are LARPers/sabotage artists. If for any reason this cannot be done, it must be assumed they are patsies and LARPers, and any reputation restored and future false flags are watched out for by the public. Charlottesville was a mass hysteria mindrape event taking people further from the truth, and it needs to be undone. 1984 censorship cannot take place because of false flag events. Also, I do not believe Dylan Roof or Adam Lanza killed anybody - they are groomed/forced patsies.

Another powerful Color group are Christians, and the Alt-Jews have tried to demonize them for years and succeeded. Reflecting on all this, the Westboro Baptist church sticks out as another obvious example. The children may really be indoctrinated, but Fred Phelps + Shirley Phelps were LARPERS. All these 4 LARPs fit a very obvious trend/optics and effect on the public spread out over many years - and are lone individuals that act as hyper-turn offs for entire color groups in ways that are ridiculous and unlikely on their own.

This is also why they hate and demonize Trump so much. He has created his own anti Establishment Color rev/group (we need more of those one for each big corrupt chunk of the establishment), red Maga Hats + MAGA, this is why the Alt-Jewish media is ensuring MAGA hat wearers get shamed and beaten to neutralize it.

(3/6)
>>
>>139753522
We should get on board with it and support it 1000%. "Alt-right" supports purple revolution. Make purple pepes and take over #resist. Would be a riot!
>>
File: soros pet dindu.jpg (278KB, 820x1200px) Image search: [Google]
soros pet dindu.jpg
278KB, 820x1200px
>>139754282

We have to have morale boost of all our Color groups (including the Confederate south/White Nationalists/NatSocs).

Russia became a kind of Color group, because the globalists fear in a Color war, Russia would assist the right wing and counter the UN. They wanted to block Russia - they also wanted to undermine all the Right wing groups and Trump's election/group by painting it as secretly just Russia, undermining its power.

Pepe the frog became an online cultural Green Color revolution/group. That's why they hate it so much. It's also why they chose purple, being the opposite on the color spectrum of green.

Alt-Jewish groups propped up the LGBT (rainbow flag) as a large color group despite being such a small percentage of the population. ISIS most likely is also a Color group that will fight on the Alt-Jewish side. Mass illegal immigration/Sanctuary cities all fit into this to boost numbers and get ISIS-types in the country. BLM and Antifa are color groups as well.

The UN is a Color group that will fight for the Alt-Jews/Alt-Left unless they are called out/demonized. Heavy UN weaponry and APCs have been built up to be given to Alt-Left/Alt-Jews, and they'll attempt to get rest of world involved.

Climate Freakout (fake science) is a counter-religious Color group who fervently believe they are saving the world by fighting for the Alt-Jews/Alt-Left. Climate Freakout must be decisively destroyed by dismantling their fake science within the next year.

Communism is the most Alt-Jew ideology in the world because they invariably end up being the secret owners and rulers owning all property. The Talmud explicitly states that Alt-Jews must own all property in the world. This is why they want worldwide Communism, among many other reasons.

(4/6)
>>
File: soros-total-recall.jpg (106KB, 672x363px) Image search: [Google]
soros-total-recall.jpg
106KB, 672x363px
>>139754941

This is also the hidden real reason why 9/11 happened.

9/11 was carried out to ensure that the Muslim world "Color group" never fights alongside the Patriotic right wing of America. In the 80s this still seemed possible, with movies like Rambo nodding respectfully toward the Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan.

Think about the psychological effect 9/11 had. Muslims would have been naturally anti Alt-Jew otherwise. This indicates how long it has been planned for.

This doesn't just mean Muslims in the west, it means Muslims from around the world who could have joined in a war to save America from Alt-Jews during a Color revolution.

9/11 was pulled off by Neocon republicans and Mossad who are Alt-Jews, also the Saudis. Neocons are 100% Alt-Jew and Alt-Left. They are not right wing. They have been sabotaging the right wing in preparation for this Color revolution.

This has to be reversed. Alt-Jews must be exposed to some degree, and then the Right wing make an alliance with worldwide Muslims and they can still fight on our side.

Jon Leibowitz is an Alt-Jew media personality who typifies this preparation for revolution, so it becomes obvious now why he so fervently spent his life demonizing the right wing and turning a generation into unquestioning Alt-Jew supporters believing lies without them realizing it. They are attempting to take away "trolling" and online discourse by the right wing, because they want to neutralize "red pilling" in the Color revolution as it is a powerful tool to win. It is 100% essential they do not succeed. This is 1984Gate. No one has ever gotten killed by red pilling, whatever you want to call it. Iraq War and Ukraine Color revolution were learning experiences among other things for the elite in fighting insurgents and revolution in preparation to apply that knowledge in America, not for oil. Also to take out dictators who could stand up to the Alt-Jews (Qaddafi/Saddam/Assad).

(5/6)
>>
>>139755615
>Jon Liebowitz
You mean the asshole who LARPs as a Christian named Jon Stewart
>>
File: soros-86-years-old.jpg (78KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
soros-86-years-old.jpg
78KB, 396x594px
>>139755615

In preparation for the coming Color revolution, one of the major cultural victories is that the Alt-Jewish Disney company acquired the rights to Star Wars and then created two movies priming the public to venerate/fight on the side of Alt-Jews in a Color revolution. If you study these movies closely, it is easy to spot and indicates the factions in what's coming: Empowered women/Feminists/SJWs/Minorities/UN fighting against straight white males/"Nazi types"/Christians/Empire. They make a point to excessively demonize the enemy faction.

The one powerful rhetoric the Alt-Jew faction has is to call people Racist. We need to start as forcefully calling them Mindraped, Mindraped losers (engineered economic losers to agitate them to want to fight in the Color war). Mindrape of mass-perception is any perversion of the actual truth which changes the course of history.

Calling them Mindraped and stigmatizing it will eventually make them start to question whether they really have been mindraped and engineered to fail at life with to a large degree: failing education/institutions/opportunities/politics, so that they are resentful and agitated into fighting for the wrong side in a titanic color revolution. They are Mindraped by mainstream media and academia, so-called social justice. Antifa/Alt-Left are mind-raped losers.

The result of an Alt-Jew victory would be a combination of 1984, then Communism where the Alt-Jew faction own all the property and can institute this same Communism on the rest of the world using America, then eventually the Elite becoming the sole harnessers of the Singularity to become "Gods" and leaving us out of the picture. Pedophilia will be normalized, and not just that; later on, once it's too late to stop them to some degree, Vampirism (the destruction of human beings and children for elite pleasure) will be normalized to the public.

(6/6)
>>
File: you.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>139756142
Yes. Even when I was a small child in the mid-90s, I could feel the evil he was a part of. My parents would laugh at the jokes told by the stranger on the glowing screen, as if bending the knee and submitting to a conqueror who invaded our home. My genetically instilled instincts were not yet suppressed by years of brainwashing, so I could tell just by looking at him that he was part of an enemy tribe.
>>
>>139757057
I've always instinctively been repulsed by this asshole too, and realized how full of hate he is, maybe it is on a genetic level as you say. He certainly did a number on the minds of millions of people.
>>
File: 1502825295766.jpg (60KB, 464x418px) Image search: [Google]
1502825295766.jpg
60KB, 464x418px
Good post OP, and if anybody thinks "Color Revolutions" aren't a real thing then they haven't been paying attention to the news for the last couple of decades.
>>
Good information. Check out with everything i've studied

But what do you propose that we do about it?
>>
File: zuck2.jpg (133KB, 605x572px) Image search: [Google]
zuck2.jpg
133KB, 605x572px
>>139757899
It's actually OC from a UK anon I saw put a lot of work into typing all of this last week, and yet not a single person responded to it at the time. I kept the tab open because it haunted me, as I could tell ever since Hillary walked out wearing that purple atrocity on November 9th that they were throwing a color revolution in our faces, and I hadn't seen anyone crystalize it all into a coherent theory until he did. I felt I owed him a returned favor of the propagation of his OC, because whenever you see an anon posting "DATA SCAM" with a pic of a statue version of Mark Zuckerberg underneath and then ranting about regulating or breaking up social media companies, that's him posting, and I am the one who shopped that statue which he uses in his pic, although he doesn't know it was me. I thought it was an odd coincidence that out of all the anons who could have noticed and fixated on his orphaned thread, I was apparently the only one who did so. It's also possible I'm just spending too much time on this site.
>>
>>139758650
I don't know. What do you think we should do?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.