[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So any updates on this Hambeast trying to ram Trump Motorcade?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 41

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yqa5PUViPo
>>
>>139752694
failed brakes
>>
>>139752746
is what (((they))) are going with.
>>
>>139752694
feed her to the pigs
>>
>>139752746
Complete lie. How is this not bigger news?
>>
I cant find the facebook pic of her.Anyone have it?
>>
>>139753280
You know why.
>>
>>139752694
if this same thing happened a year ago, it would be all over every major news network for days
>>
>>139753362
yep the person would be slattered all over the news.
>>
someone posted pics of her last night..

trying to find them.

She's an obese lesbian.
>>
File: 1504177468685.jpg (119KB, 871x496px) Image search: [Google]
1504177468685.jpg
119KB, 871x496px
bump

this is her lol
>>
>>139754623
how exactly was this determined?
>>
Dem last few police cars.
>>
File: 1504153044736.jpg (230KB, 1099x731px) Image search: [Google]
1504153044736.jpg
230KB, 1099x731px
>>
>>139754623
proof or gtfo
>>
>>139752694
Antifa cant ino 4x4s
Mom's hyundai fails
>>
Google employee sent from head office to ram a bomb filled car to assassinate the President. Public is not being told the truth.
whatdoesitmean.com
>>
>>139752828
It may be a fluke but the direction of travel just after the incident indicates that this may not have been malicious intent as the car turned away from the motorcade before stopping. It's an older car and break lines can rust through and give way suddenly during a hard break leading a driver to panic and hit the gas while panicking. Also keep in mind the probability of the driver being pro-Trump or anti-Trump is like 1 in 2.

Before anybody calls me a lefty shill I think the Charlottesville incident was also a legitimate accident and the person at fault was the baseball wielding Antifa that struck the car.
>>
>>139759389
She was parked offroad facing a street gutter, with a lake behind her.

For her story to be true, she would have went through the physical body of water to gain the momentum needed to overcome the gulch her car failed to traverse over.
>>
>>139754851
>>139756392

>>139711862
>>
>>139760491
That's inconclusive, the angle of the shot makes it difficult to determine the exact location of exit, it is most probable that the driver accelerated off the curved bend road just beside the pond. I highly doubt a white car (white is right) that doesn't blend in at all was parked and waiting with an obvious police presence sitting in wait long before the arrival of the motorcade. The choice of location doesn't make sense either, you have miles of road to choose from, why hide in a clearly unnavigable location.
>>
The other video https://streamable.com/o4at3
>>
>>139759389
>as the car turned away from the motorcade before stopping.
It didn't turn away, it went in a concrete ditch and stopped.
>>
>>139759389
Sorry man, this scenario goes way beyond coincidence ..

right when the presidents car is passing? come on.
>>
>>139761755
Just after exiting the ditch the driver turned off the road not onto it, it's a minor but significant observation in determining what happened.

Keep in mind we aren't emotionally driven lefties please, it's our job to rationally and logically determine what most likely happened, and lefty scum or not, it wouldn't be fair to gang up on someone who didn't do anything wrong. Remember when everybody jumped to the conclusion they had located the Charlottesville driver only to be wrong.
>>
The Kathy Griffin decapitation image was a psyops trigger. It was meant to quietly encourage mentally unstable liberals and democrats to take a shot at Trump.

Just two days ago she recanted her apology for being involved in that photo. That was a way of getting the trigger image back into the press.

Just a day later a fat, unstable lesbian tries to ram the presidential motorcade. This was clearly planned in advance, although poorly planned. And it was obvious her intention was to harm the president.

She knew she wouldn't kill him, but if she had been successful she would have inspired others to follow her example. That was the point of all of this.
>>
>>139752746
how?? she came out from the woods of a closed off road.
>>
>>139762169
I know it really seems that way, but sometimes events really are a coincidence and not a cohencidence.
>>
File: 1457807500002.jpg (124KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
1457807500002.jpg
124KB, 540x810px
>>139752694

ANTIFA IS A TERRORIST ORGINIZATION

SIGN THE PETITION!

https:
//petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
>>
>>139762601
Wrong you fucking leaf idiot. There was no reason for her to even be driving on that road. The video shows her breaks did not fail. And she clearly was laying in wait for the motorcade to pass.
>>
>>139752746
Why was she was parked in the woods? Why did she decided to rush out when the motorcade came.
>>
>>139762816
Already did..

all the CIA niggers on here ignore it though.
>>
Why did the vehicle completely stop? Does the secret service have some sort of chaff or short wave emp gun that can disable devices like newer cars?

big if true
>>
>>139762601
the same day and the exact time the beast mobile passes the spot she comes out of?

not buying it brah.
>>
>>139761470
You are assuming the person isn't retarded my leafy friend.
In fact being retarded is a prerequisite to attempting something like this.
>>
>>139752694
Did she actually think ramming her fat ass into what is basically a tank was going to hurt him?
>>
>>139764146
Could be that the chick just chickened out. Driving down the hill and hitting that ditch pretty hard is enough to rattle a woman sjw drunk on fee fee's
>>
pure coincidence, most of the time the president isnt even in the main line up
>>
>>139765186
There were so many cars she wouldn't have known which one to hit
>>
>>139764717

imagine all the virtue signal points she would get? she would be a social media all star.
>>
File: Ditch.png (363KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
Ditch.png
363KB, 600x386px
Ignore the shills
>>
>>139765447
yeah, there is just no way this is coincidence..

hopefully the SS put her in a deep dark dungeon somewhere.
>>
>>139762994
The vehicle coasted to a stop on the grass it did not stop immediately. People like you jump to these conclusions then find out you're wrong. How can you be so certain you're right when your evidence relies so heavily on speculation and assumption, I bet you believe in the Holocaust as well.
>>
>>139762452
>recanted her apology
Dude, she shaved her fucking head as penance for her crimes against the God-Emperor like some AKB48 member. You can't recant that, bald cunt.
>>
>>139764445
I am not assuming anything, I'm merely suggesting that there is very well an alternative possibility that needs to be considered before everyone turns into a bunch of echoing retards pointing and shouting "just look at 'er, she dun it, she dun it!" If you do this than you are no better than the lefties we so despise.
>>
>>139753936
She responded to my post on FB
http://imgur.com/a/t63nR
>>
>>139754623
Another girl took credit for driving. http://imgur.com/a/t63nR
>>
>>139766151
how about the evidence on video right before your fucking eyes?
>>
File: Leaf.png (668KB, 940x600px) Image search: [Google]
Leaf.png
668KB, 940x600px
Spot the Leaf on Route 66.
>>
>>139766673

Driving from where? From the map it looks like she was lying in wait for the motorcade to pass. >>139765447
>>
File: Car.jpg (45KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
Car.jpg
45KB, 500x401px
Flakes With No Brakes?

The Culvert Culprit??

SchmeeNN's Scheemin???

No Rescue Needed By The Reporter On Scene.

He was mystified how it just rolled out of the jungle and tried to Mopar the Ditch ......

Lady got out of the car and said......

"THIS AINT THE JACK IN THE BOX DRIVE THROUGH !!"

Now the "Recall"....lol.....not the vehicle part recall.....

The Oh Yeah Part.....just a day before this there was a man staging the ditch rescue and now the same culvert covert tactics are being played out to give him a scare .....
>>
File: Skärmklipp.png (5KB, 227x70px) Image search: [Google]
Skärmklipp.png
5KB, 227x70px
o i am laffin!
>>
>>139764168
This may sound foolish using a TV show as an example but if you ever watched that First 48 Hours show there are cases where the evidence looks so compelling that Jamal was responsible for murdering the children and their grandma, but then it turns out it was really Dante high on PCP the whole time but almost nothing pointed to him being the killer. My point is that just because something looks very convincing does not necessarily offer definitive proof.
>>
really dills my pickles
>>
File: Car attack.jpg (1MB, 2586x1564px) Image search: [Google]
Car attack.jpg
1MB, 2586x1564px
obvious that she couldn't have rolled that whole distance coming from either way on the turn and loosing brakes.....

If i'm not mistaken...
...the steering wheel still works if the brakes go out....
>>
>>139752694
LOL she was going to try and kill blumpfffffff
>>
>>139765369
The big fucking limo with flags on it?
>>
>>139762816
Pointless. They will just organize under another name
>>
File: 897498716987235.png (2MB, 1240x1572px) Image search: [Google]
897498716987235.png
2MB, 1240x1572px
OH FOR FUCK SAKE

I love a conspiracy as much as you cunts but this is objectively a nothing.

The driver was going along the road on the ridge near the car park, was watching the motorcade down below, didn't realise they were approaching a corner and went off the road. The bank directed them down towards the road, they likely braked hard and spun a bit and ended in the ditch.

The fact they stopped as soon as they hit the ditch and then got out of the car and stood still pretty much proves that this was fuck all.

See image. Green circles and arrows. The distance is only about 40m
>>
>>139752746
And not steering out of the way so you don't hit the motorcade? Yeah okay.
>>
>>139752694
see >>139766996

****Phone call with Springfield PD********
https://vocaroo.com/i/s06bNbvH2g2A
>>
File: Thelma and Louise.gif (1MB, 556x229px) Image search: [Google]
Thelma and Louise.gif
1MB, 556x229px
There is always the chance that they were able to convince eachother they were on their last day of work and they rolled off the edge of the parking lot....

I imagine the trajectory would have had to be something like this:
>>
>>139766880
Driving along the fucking parallel road. Jesus Christ you cunts are thick
>>
>>139766806
I watched the video, the evidence shows that there could be more than one explanation for the event.

1. Malicious intent to ram the motorcade and failing due to mechanical failure.
2. Accidental loss of control caused by failed breaks and a panicked driver.

There will probably be an update at some point, the breaks either work or they don't, depending on what law enforcement/secret service has to say will be the truth.
>>
******UPDATE*******
Spoke with Lisa Cox, public affairs officer with the Springfield Police Department. Here is the recording of the conversation.......

*The buzzing in the background is from my phone line*

Youtube link to video of incident::
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hnfnZEGjwA [Embed]

Police Conclusion: Brake failure
Rationale: Feelings

No mechanic evaluated the vehicle to determine that the brakes had actually failed and what caused the brake failure.

Secret Service might be continuing the investigation but Springfield Police say its a closed matter. Secret Service has not responded to my request for comment yet.
>>
>>139767597
Your story falls apart at the breaks part. They claimed their brakes failed. Your only plausibility is that they had no time to continue down the road to the left, and had to veer towards the ditch. However, citing her FB/twitter posts, this was an attempt to harass the prez motorcade. Zero chance for her to do harm, but regardless, she's going to jail unless (((they))) want to bail her out. You don't need to ignore the obvious signs, unless paid to do so.
>>
>>139767907
no mechanic looked at the car before police made their conclusion and I have the phone call with Police public affairs officer to confirm
>>
>>139767597
were you in the car with them? how do you know what they were doing?
>>
>>139767936
>Everybody with an opposing opinion is a Soros shill
t. you

The fact she has said the brakes failed is a bit dodgy, seems almost 100% unlikely considering the timing. But...

If you're doing 40-50mph and approaching a 90deg bend you're going off the road unless you're a pretty fucking good driver - which a fat lesbian isn't going to be.

Objectively what would happen in that situation is that you would go off and see the water. You have two options, turn into the water or turn down the bank onto the main road. Everybody would instinctively turn right, down the bank.

Proof of FB and Twitter posts?
>>
What I were to tell you
there is a different view.
Someone videoing waiting to film it.
They never flinched.
https://streamable.com/o4at3
>>
>>139768348
>>
>>139759389
Infowars, despite their hilarity, had two guys showing streetview of the area on google maps. The road behind the treeline was closed due to the motorcade, the only other pathti the road (which they took) included driving over a slight indent in the land, very close to some water, and through some trees. So if the road is closed, everyone's rational response would be to risk totalling the car by taking this path that's obviously not suitable for driving on, right?

Granted, it was a woman. So maybe she's just retarded.
>>
>>139758353
Kooky bullshit.
>>
>>139761670
If anything is going to convince me that this wasn't intentional, it's this video. The car is clearly just rolling over the hill, not accelerating or anything.
>>
>>139768083
They don't need to know the exact root cause of the failure, it's a question with a simple binary possibility answer.

1. The car brakes when you hit the pedal.
2. The car does not brake when you hit the pedal.

The investigation is fairly straight forward and doesn't require anything more. Unless you think that it's part of some conspiracy where the driver has a secret button to cause the brakes to fail as a cover for a secretly attempted attack on the motorcade. Doubtful.
>>
>>139767597
Hi shill
>>
>>139767597
This picture combined with the video proves that she attempted to assassinate the president and must be hanged by the neck until she is dead.
>>
>>139768611
because tampering with brakes has never happened before
>>
>>139762816
I'd be happy if the cops just did their fucking job and arrested these people. They stand down every time, it's ridiculous.
>>
>>139768611
also, that does not address the usage of the emergency brake, which police readily admit they have no idea if it was even activated
>>
>>139768611
>secret button to cause the brakes to fail as a cover for a secretly attempted attack on the motorcade
That is a really good idea, though
>>
>>139768388
Proof that she is a failed assassin
>>
>>139759389
A
FUCKING
LEAF
EVERY
TIME
EVERY
FUCKING TIME
>>
>>139768348
Debunks your "40-50 mph loss of control" theory aswell.
>>139768388
FB/twitter were on another thread, there are about 4-5 open atm, not going to cite them for you, lurk more. Also complete speculation you think she is watching the motorcade, as there is an embankment BLOCKING the view of the motorcade. This would mean they would have to know where it was at all times. From the alt angle of the driver, highest devils advocate for her defense would be that she was texting, and not looking where she was going. At best. Audio >>139768406 here shows they had no mechs inspect the car, despite saying it was a break failure. I'm not straight up saying this was an attempt to harm the prez, not that she even could, but I would wager the best probability was that she was attempting to drive near/at the motorcade to attempt to do something. I highly doubt this was an accident, and at the very least, she will get fined heavily.
>>
>>139768608
You realize it came uphill before going downhill right? You also realize that speeding offroad in that terrible vehicle is dangerous, right?

That video doesn't offer anything to the discussion.
>>
>>139768458
Yes, in a fight or flight response where the vehicle is traveling quickly coming to a stop around the bend and the brakes fail the normal human response is to drive toward the area that is most clear, in this case the clearing in the forest. It's also very likely that during the panic the driver hit both the brake and gas without having time to think hoping one of the two would stop the car, overshooting the small forest clearing and hitting the ditch.
>>
>>139769019
A fucking retarded American spouting bullshit and being wrong every single time.
>>
>>139752694
you can tell the president was in the second "beast" since it moved to the other lane
>>
File: trump.motorcade.attempted.png (1MB, 869x885px) Image search: [Google]
trump.motorcade.attempted.png
1MB, 869x885px
>20MPH zone
>travel on unever rocky/muddy terrain up a incline
>muh brakes failed for 20+ yards /g/oy
>i couldnt let off the gas at 20MPH or employ the E-brake

>i was actually going over the speed limit of 20MPH and i intended to make my mark over that terrain to attack the prez

>20MPH
>"muh brakes"
get your fat fucking foot off the pedal you fucking retard

a inclined hill would prevent you even going up it at that speed

clearly she was going 60+ MPH
>>
>>139768634
Total faggotry

>>139768674
From seeing photos of her, I'd tend to agree that this is what she deserves. But I'm not convinced this was necessarily on purpose.
>>
>>139769112
all while not activating the manual emergency brakes that comes on all vehicles.
>>
>>139769041
What debunks that?

>>139769203
Okay this is incriminating
>>
>>139769241
>I'm not convinced this was necessarily on purpose.

Didn't you just say you saw her photos?
>>
>>139769203
MUH 20 MPH GOYS

MUH 20+ YARDS GOING 20 MPH GOYS

MUH BRAKES NO WORK
REEEEE

ILL RE-ENTER THE STREET WHEN MY CAR IS MALFUNCTIONING
YEAH THATS A SAFE IDEA!
>>
https://streamable.com/o4at3

You guys need to watch this new angle that's been posted a couple times already then ask yourselves if it looks like failed brakes, or is it someone who emerged from a hiding place to make some kind of statement but failed in clearing a drainage ditch in their shitty used Taurus.

The media will suppress the intent because the violent left is already getting enough bad press with antifa.
>>
>>139768814
>>139768715
>>139768850
Look at the driver though, do you honestly think they possess the mental capacity to understand such concepts as emergency brakes and covert vehicular modifications. They don't even know what gender they are.
>>
She was hoping to 'take down the evil Drumph' by being arrested for 'having a vehicle accident' near him and becoming a martyr. These cunts are truly fucking mental.
>>
>>139769285
My vehicle has an emergency manual brake.

It doesn't do anything when I pull it because it isn't hooked up because there is slack in the cable.

And I'm not going to bother to fix it because I probably wont need it. This driver thought the same thing.
>>
>>139769531
nice bigotry of low expectations there anon
>>
>>139769285
Well for some reason you call it an "emergency" or "e brake" and not what it actually is; a parking break.
>>
>>139769112
As posted by the anon below your post, she had plenty of road to stay on if her brakes were indees failing. The brake failure thing is a meme.
>>139769285
To be fair, I don't think some people even realize that exists in their cars. I've never seen anybody in florida touch their manual brakes.
>>
>>139769580
it is likely against the law in your state to operate a motor vehicle that does not have a functioning emergency braking system.
>>
>>139769393
Aye but that's not really enough is it

>>139769440
Location? Want to have a look for myself
>>
>>139769632
Well if the police say the brakes weren't working then they obviously weren't.
>>
>>139753280
It will be if Trump tweets about it.
>>
>>139769580
>>139769531
>20MPH
>loss of control
yeah fuck off shill
she could of let off the gas in that distance and incline even without a E brake
>>
>>139767190
Even though your a maple syrup drinking faggot. Your point is valid.
I guess the sun shines on a dogs ass sometimes.
>>
File: Wat.gif (730KB, 320x195px) Image search: [Google]
Wat.gif
730KB, 320x195px
>>139754623
It's that a she?, damn
>>
>>139769591
>expecting high expectations from the mentally ill
>>
>>139769728
Yep you are right.

Still not going to get it fixed. If my brakes fail, I'l claim ignorance of the fact that it did not work
>>
>>139759389
No, it was definitely a poor attempt at attacking our president.
>>
>>139765447
Maybe she was fishing, got bored, said get the fuck out of here. Someone said, back on the road, piggy went roads? Where we going we don't need roads. And then she got ditched.
>>
>>139769569
This.

I believe this was intentional, still don't think that these fat broads were dumb enough to believe they could harm the president in anyway with this stunt.

They just wanted to cause trouble because of muh protests and failed spectacularly.
>>
>>139758353
>whatdoesitmean.com
love that site. contemporary fiction is almost as good as historical.
>>
>>139769863
That's easy for you to say if you're a confident and experienced driver, for those who are not their understanding goes as far as turn the wheel to change direction, right pedal to go, left pedal to stop. Couple that with the mental cloudiness caused by fight or flight and it's a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>139769998
ignorance of the law is no excuse

This could be countered with "the law should be written in a manner plain enough for the average person to comprehend" but thats another debate for another time.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHihGPyxe10
She's been watching too many duke episodes.
>>
>>139753280
They hate Trump/whites, but presenting their side as virtuous is key to everything they do. Another terrorist freak on their side is the last thing they need after knowledge of Antifa's acts have gone viral.
>>
>>139767805
>https://vocaroo.com/i/s06bNbvH2g2A
BUMP
>>
>>139752694
did that bitch really think she can successfully ram a 6 ton armored cadillac with her ford fusion?
>>
>>139770273
she had plenty of time to react on a open field

fuck off leftypol with your morality shilling you kike
>>
>>139770003
No, you're looking for enemies to crucify for adhering to ideas you hate whether their actions approve of it or not. Always keep your eye on the real enemies and never deviate.
>>
>>139770313
I'll claim that I thought the parking brake was functioning but had not used it in a long time.

Funny you are criticizing people who think that laws should be written in simpler terms but you can't understand my last post.
>>
>>139758353
Supposedly the beast can survive a direct hit from a bunker buster missle.
>>
>>139770518
She just wanted to get on the evening news.
>>
>>139770618
the bitch broke the law

if she was staying under 20MPH she wouldnt of required brakes on a turn and could of coasted to a stop

clearly she lead-footed it up a hill and across a field back up another incline to the road
>>
File: BubbaWtf.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
BubbaWtf.gif
2MB, 320x240px
Bullshit
>>
>>139770645
you can claim whatever you want but you and I both know that its patently false.

Also, "gee officer, i didnt know" has never been a valid excuse for criminal behavior.
>>
>>139768388
>https://streamable.com/o4at3
Interesting.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1504147424478.jpg (37KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1504147424478.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
>>139753312
Kikebook.com/nikia.hicks3
>>
>>139767592
That's a good thing. They must be denied the veil of virtue at every turn, since it is a requirement for their victory. Presenting themselves as anti-fascists gave them that, especially since that brand was used against our guys a century ago.
>>
>>139769617
It's a handbrake. Or e-brake. Or, with a standard transmission-a parking brake.
>>
>>139770518
would have loved to see this come into play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIu4wVBfT30
>>
>>139770551
No you fuck off, /pol/ was wrong again is not a catch phrase to be proud of, all possibilities need to be considered, and the fact that you don't understand how human reaction and reasoning can be significantly altered under stress tells me you're a person with little life experience that stays indoors too much.
>>
>>139770845
Crime: Speeding.
Penalty: Death.
>>
>>139754623
She looks like your generic toxic individual
>>
>>139771129
She broke the law you blind kike
look here
>>139769203
she could have been prevented if she followed the speed limits
>>
>>139752694
Well

given that she is being investigated by the secret service I think we can rest easy knowing justice will be served by the proper authorities for once
>>
>>139767936
Can we get some webms of shitty female driving, emphasis on WTF reactions to what should be easily recoverable situations, please? I know some of you old /b/tards and /o/tists have folders.
>>
File: file.png (31KB, 1271x344px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
31KB, 1271x344px
>>139762816

Which state is Soros trying to collapse?
>>
The second video.It seems that the person videoing was waiting on it.Never flinched.
>>
>>139771699

>that single, grammatically hideous run-on sentence.

What was that written by an illegal border hopper?
>>
>alt-right autist rams into a crowd of people and kills an innocent woman at random
Totally okay
>random woman barely scrapes a fucking armored limousine
HOLY SHIT SHE'S A FUCKING ASSASSIN FUCKING HANG HER AND KILL HER FAMILY FUCK SOROS AND FUCK BLACK PEOPLE

/pol/ double standards, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>139767597
and all of this happens right when the president drives by, neat.
>>
throw this fat bitch in prison for attempted vehiclular manslaughter
>>
>>139771748
Nice ID.
>>
>>139772040
>commie dies
vs
>someone trying to kill the president
wow really makes me think you fuckwit
>>
>>139771411
Committing a driving infraction isn't proof of an assassination attempt and easily supports the possibility of a brake failure during a sudden hard break while approaching an unexpected roadblock.
>>
>>139772040
>get car beaten by libtards and niggers
>not justified in running them over

>try to assassinate the president multiple times and fail miserably because libtards cant into cars and guns.
>LOL IT WAS AN ACCIDENT

libshits everyone
>>
>>139772040
the rally wasnt alt-right related
it was to unite libertarians/moderates and conservatives

the "alt-right" isnt a real political movement and is a very small minority

they might have been present but thats not what the rally represented at all

theres also no evidence that the driver was related to alt-right and why would everyone be responsible for one persons actions?

this is a single person attempting to attack our sitting president
we arent calling all lefties terrorists for her actions you fucking idiot

nice job with false equivalencies
>>
>>139752694
Ha ha ha!!!! That was the worst assassination attempt ever if it was one.

(What was the purpose of those police motorcycles in an arrow formation?)
>>
>>139772371
thats not what happened though and the phone call with the public affairs officer proves it
>>
>>139772425
What law says it's ever justified to run into a crowd of people?
>>
>>139772371
Attempting to ram the Presidential motorcade, however badly, is still attempting to ram the presidential motorcade.

Hang her.
>>
>>139772371
sure thing pal
because we all brake at 20MPH left turns but instead turn right and accelerate up a hill across a field and another hill without letting off the gas

sure thing ;)
>>
>>139772513
>we
There's your problem.
Fuck off, hiveminded idiot.
>>
File: glimmer.jpg (54KB, 431x580px) Image search: [Google]
glimmer.jpg
54KB, 431x580px
>>139772371
The issue with the brake failure scenario is that she had to have been speeding pretty fast to clear the curb and the hill.
Not to mention, the obstacles in her way would have slowed her down to the point that she would have been barely moving.
>>
>>139772693
We aren't all Liberals.
>>
>>139772555
Land mine spotters.
>>
>>139772672
Hanging isn't a viable execution in current century bruv. Maybe 15 "lethal" injections should do the trick.
>>
>>139752694
Who dun did check her social media for incriminating posts? Anything violently anti Trump
>>
>>139772749
That's only if she didn't accidently tap on the gas while panicking which is a common occurance that happens.
>>
>>139772693
While the president's motorcade is driving by.
>>
>>139772864
her social media was taken down and then re-activated by her. possible scrubbing
>>
>>139770951
bang the one on the right
>>
>>139772604
the repubs has legal reason to be there they had permits

the antifa were illegally protesting there and on federally owned streets jaywalking

in my state if someone is killed jaywalking you get off scott free

its illegal to block federally owned roads which is what they were doing

just like in arizona in the primaries
>>
>>139772824
Hanging, done correctly, will break the neck. Public hanging is also a deterrence, because who the fuck wants to be hanged? Criminals should be hanged.
>>
>>139772604
>What law says it's ever justified to run into a crowd of people?

The best ones.
https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2017-04-28/north-carolina-house-votes-to-protect-drivers-who-hit-protesters
>>
>>139772918
Most people would have the common sense to slam on their gas pedal....
>>
>>139766180
Nope. She just recanted her apology
>>
>>139773053
*not slam on their gas pedals.
>>
>>139772923
Given the amount of movement the President does its likely an accident will happen eventually at some point, shit happens. This is not the first time a presidential motorcade has had accidental incidents with drivers.
>>
>>139772604
the law that says jaywalking is illegal.

you better hope you arent on a highway because there definitely arent ANY laws that defend you there.
>>
>>139762538
>>139763175
>>139768458
>woods of a closed off road.
Maps link plz
>>
>>139752694
She's almost fat enough for the plan to have worked. Too bad about that rain ditch.
>>
>>139772720
>implying im wrong at all
>choosing a single word while ignoring everything else
nice detraction kike ;)
>>
File: 1487791824400.gif (424KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1487791824400.gif
424KB, 240x180px
>>139772693
You are seriously underestimating women drivers. They can go from 0 to fucking wrecked in less than a second.
>>
>>139773001
Killing a burger via hanging has been argued successfully as "cruel and unusual" because a fat fuck is more likely to have their head ripped off by the massive force of their lard reaching terminal velocity once the floor drops out of the gallows.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/11225694/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/prisoner-once-found-too-fat-hang-dies/
>>
File: vehiclePath.png (1MB, 1024x885px) Image search: [Google]
vehiclePath.png
1MB, 1024x885px
>>139773236
>>
What are the odds that hitting that ditch fucked up the brakes?
If she claims brake failure wouldn't it be pretty easy to refute by simply checking the vehicle's brakes?
>>
>>139772749
fucking this
why do i have to explain this to people?

the curb and hill alone would of impeded her but then you have rocks and mud and shrubbery which provides a lot of resistance

cars cant continue to coast along at 20MPH without the road theres too much friction involved
>>
>>139773420
no mechanic evaluated the vehicle and the police report does not mention if the emergency brake was activated
>>
>>139753280
They don't want to inspire copycats you stupid nigger. People will see how close she got to fucking killing the president, and try it themselves. You know how many people want him dead! And they won't make the same mistakes, or if they do, if enough try it will turn into fucking anarchy.

This has to be suppressed. For the sake of the country.
>>
>>139772959
Got a timeframe? Might she be aware her name is out? Thats rather odd
>>
>>139773053
Common sense only exists when the mind is in a stable state. During a stressful event where an outcome is not expected, such as hitting the brake and getting no response with limited time to act the mind says "push pedals until the car brakes" it's not until after that you think, "wow that was stupid of me". The driver didn't have experience stored of what to do during the suddenly unexpected and displayed erratic behaviour without logic which is what would be expected.
>>
>>139773684
I dont have a time frame, I was busy talking to the police and posting the recording as well as trying to get in touch with the Secret Service for comment.
>>
>>139752694
North Korean sleeper assassin remotely activated. Part of the Soviet KGB holdover not dismantled after the collapse of the Union.
>>
>>139773684
also, she does know that her name is out
>>
Props to the Beast driver for recognizing the danger immediately and evasively driving to the side.
>>
>>139752694
If the brakes failed, why did the car stop after crossing the ditch? It stopped on a downhill slope.
>>
>>139773890
two for flinching?
>>
>>139773680
The more that try, the stronger we get. Even Emperor Trump can be martyred so Emperor Barron can ascend.
>>
File: 1322259941001.jpg (136KB, 456x337px) Image search: [Google]
1322259941001.jpg
136KB, 456x337px
>>139770951
>qt aryan on the right

What a fucking shitshow our Race has allowed.
>>
>>139773779
too many lefties doing damage control

sorry lad she broke the law
she should of stayed under 20MPH
>>
>>139773800
You filmed the incident? Was the police in any way open for comments? Good on you for taking an active role and not just shitposting in the echo chamber.

>>139773919
Didn't view the footage well. What was the behavior of the vehicle right before full stop? Is there any indication they were slowing down while going downhill (when seeing the ditch)?
That could debunk the claim.
>>
(((Shills))) can fuck off. Ask yourself how often your own brakes completely fail, and then if they ever did, did you just stomp on the gas some more? And then, just as a presidential motorcade is passing? She must be an Antifa cunt, failing as always.
>>
>>139773919
FUCKING DELETE THIS!

also was her car towed?
or did she drive off after they "mysteriously" worked again :^)
>>
>>139773259
I'm not a liberal or a shill. I just don't want you fags to accept everything your inside group says as fact just because you "trust" each other and will believe it automatically.
>>139773002
That would only help if people are intentionally running at the vehicle retard.
>>139773224
But the state will block off streets to let protesters walk safely.
>>
>>139774161
The brakes in my old Ranger failed exactly once. I didn't stomp on the gas in a panic because unlike you I'm not a woman.

What else, plebbit?
>>
>>139774161
Well...Breaks don't randomly go out. Unless she was driving a car with faulty breaks...But what person would drive a car with faulty breaks?
>>
>>139754623
Does anyone have screenshots of xir Facebook posts about it? I don't use Facebook so I can't see them but in previous threads people said she was posting about it.
>>
>>139774317
>But the state will block off streets to let protesters walk safely.
which was no the case in this scenario so too bad.
>>
>>139773289
Different situation. She was hiding in the woods and waited to spring. You probably believe the WTC was two pilot errors.
>>
>>139774026
That's not the argument though, the argument is whether there was an intention to attack the God Emperor Trump (PBUH) or not, speeding doesn't mean or prove anything.
>>
>>139774143
I don't see any evidence of braking before going into the ditch, but if the intent was to cross the ditch and ram the motorcade then that makes sense.
>>
>>139774468
But now the media has labeled him a nazi who hurts mommy so he will never get off, sorry /pol/tard.
>>
>>139774317
>just because you "trust" each other and will believe it automatically.
More like we deduced the facts from the road layout and the speed limits idiot

>But the state will block off streets to let protesters walk safely.
only if they legally aquire permits which they didnt

also that was a inner city street which is required for public traffic and wouldnt of been blocked off

they were commiting a crime by blocking traffic
>>
Another nothing burger.
>>
>>139774407
Metal can rust and wear down, just last month my solid steel fuel line let go, the piping doesn't last for ever especially at certain weak points susceptible to corrosion or wear.
>>
>>139752746
Nah she's a dyke and a trannie to be and she was angry at Drumf and tried to kill him.
>>
>>139774564
it does disprove that she had a brake issue
>>
File: 1501445307917.jpg (215KB, 650x718px) Image search: [Google]
1501445307917.jpg
215KB, 650x718px
>>139774646
which failed miserably and you know that it did.

next time pick a non-fat and non-skeleton person to die because nobody has sympathy for fat people.
>>
>>139773680
This makes sense to me. Otherwise, he would have tweeted about it, surely.
>>
>>139774646
he isnt associated with the unite the right movement so im not sure why that would anger us
>>
File: 1502820782258.png (1MB, 1201x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1502820782258.png
1MB, 1201x1096px
>>139752694
BUMP
>>
>>139774706
He's still going to jail and now the alt-right look like violent criminals. Sorry!
>>139774925
This pic is proof of gradiose delusion. You people are fucking psychotic.
>>
>>139754623
"It is currently unknown whether this was an attempt to hit the President’s limo or if the driver of the vehicle was just slightly worse at driving than the standard woman."

From this article:
http://ussanews.com/News1/2017/08/31/watch-vehicle-speeds-out-of-woods-possible-attempt-to-ram-presidents-motorcade/

This is the best writer ever.
>>
>>139775114
But the media THINKS he is associated with unite the right so now you guys look like neo-nazi terrorists. SORRY.
>>
>>139774908
It doesn't at all, it proves the car was moving fast and either didn't or couldn't stop. It also suggests that it may have been the straw that broke the camels back when the driver may have braked hard causing the brake system to finally let go.
>>
>>139752694
the car was obviously a hologram. CIA falseflag confirmed!
>>
>>139752694
the jews did this
>>
>>139771748
and camera was not panning

thought it was a security camera at first
>>
>>139773779
Does someone tie your shoes for you? You are an insult to all Canadians with a comment so stupid. She lain in wait, like an ambush. Alligator ambush method. She should be executed for treason and assassination attempt.
>>
>>139775183
This. It's not about truth, only perception.
>>
File: 1503019117076.jpg (44KB, 958x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503019117076.jpg
44KB, 958x960px
>>139759389
She came out of a SHORT trail in the woods leading to a pond. She turned her car away because once she hit the ditch it was incapacitated. It was clear what her intentions were. You've crafted the legal argument, that will prevail in court with the evidence that is currently available. As there is no way to PROVE intent unless you speculate. However, being an actual person capable of thinking and possessing more than one brain cell it is CLEAR what she was trying to do. Luckily the left is to fucking stupid to do anything right.
>>
>>139752694
Leave it to a female to have shit timing and think that would have even worked
>>
>>139775126
look here
>>139775114
he didnt discredit anything because the alt-right doesnt represent libertarians/moderates/conservatives who were the purpose for unite the right
>>
>>139759389

No you moron. I'll bet my life the only reason she stopped was because the engine died. At that angle I'd be willing to bet she's fucked the bottom end of the engine. Combine that with the fact that the vehicle would naturally try to go back into the ditch, and you've got a failed attempt.

Thats without getting into how fast that vehicle was going. She had plenty of time to steer away from the ditch.
>>
>>139774824
Just the moment a motorcade is driving by? You are as fake as the Holocaust.
>>
>>139775475
>berates the flag of others
>hides his own flag

I don't need to argue with some self hating cuck.
>>
>>139773598
OK this here's some bullshit. When there's a serious road accident alone you have police closing off the road and doing skid checks to test surface quality etc.

You're telling me that on top of not doing that they can't even do a basic check on the car to see if someone was trying to assassinate the president?
>>
File: 4L_o9EOwZc6.jpg (79KB, 669x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4L_o9EOwZc6.jpg
79KB, 669x1024px
H-how could you do this to me?
>>
Cuz I can
>>
>>139775183
doesnt bother me because it just shows their disillusion

they claim one person isnt responsible for a group but they disprove themselves all the time

clearly all niggers are all responsible for a single robber

dont you understand? all of the normal repubs that were present got redpilled because the media called all of them nazis for a single persons actions

thats why the boston rally was x2 the size ;)

you guys are redpilling the masses!
>>
File: IMG_20170524_092644.jpg (1MB, 1120x1680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170524_092644.jpg
1MB, 1120x1680px
>>139773779

After reading this I believe that a leaf is the most deadly thing on the road. There is no way in hell that the action described is acceptable in any other country on the planet. Training as simple as HS Drivers ED prevents this sort of thing.
>>
"Sorry about the car grandma; drunk again"
>>
File: 1503443010824.gif (41KB, 239x239px) Image search: [Google]
1503443010824.gif
41KB, 239x239px
>>139767597
This is incorrect. You would have clearly seen the car approaching the ditch before it attempted to cross driving along side the ditch in the video. You could not, the timing is impeccable as well. This is a clear attempt on the president, albeit a very, very stupid one.
>>
>>139775680
There's a million degrees of freedom in what may or may not have happened to the mechanics of the car. Your claims are speculation and nothing more, it doesn't count as hard evidence to form a solution to the problem, a final solution is what's needed.
>>
File: (((the_msm))).jpg (2MB, 6256x3240px) Image search: [Google]
(((the_msm))).jpg
2MB, 6256x3240px
>>139773990
>What a fucking shitshow our Race has allowed.
That's what 24/7 brainwashing since the 1960's will do for you
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>>139775542
Jury instructions are always to use common sense, not absurd lawyerly splitting of hairs and 1 in a billion "what-if"'s. This current time is going to get executed for attempting an assassination. If she's in Antifa, this will be the reason they all get rounded up and executed.
>>
>>139775531
exactly and now the public is aware of who antifa is
which they werent at all before hand

all of the families (women and children) that attended the unite the right are now even more verified in their beliefs because of the constant villification by the media
>>
kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek
>>
>>139769831

This. Keep sending it to Trump until he tweets it.
>>
File: 4L_ZaYoEkHY.jpg (137KB, 884x903px) Image search: [Google]
4L_ZaYoEkHY.jpg
137KB, 884x903px
>>139775930
APOLOGIZE
>>
>>139775985
Okay cool, I'm going to secretly fuck your car up but in a way that can be activated by remote control, I'm not going to tell you what or when the event will happen. You will have 1 second to decide the best course of action when it happens. Good luck.
>>
>>139775126
>This pic is proof of gradiose delusion. You people are fucking psychotic.
die you fat shit.
>>
>>139776406
S-sorry ):
>>
>>139752694
FFS why can't anyone spell brakes properly?
>>
>>139762417
"we" lol nice meme
>>
File: ApocalypseKilgore1.jpg (15KB, 711x353px) Image search: [Google]
ApocalypseKilgore1.jpg
15KB, 711x353px
>>139759389
>before anybody calls me a lefty shill
You're not a lefty shill, you're a stupid fucking leaf.The mayor of Ottawa, your capital city, is a flaming homo, the premier of your largest province, Ontario, is a bull dyke, your prime minister is a faggot-loving gaylord, the leader of your so-called "conservative" party is a squishy-faced globalist shill and you and the rest of the faggotry that inhabit your alleged country deserve all the vitriol that comes your way, and more.
>>
File: trump.motorcade.ram.brakes.png (139KB, 1338x562px) Image search: [Google]
trump.motorcade.ram.brakes.png
139KB, 1338x562px
>20MPH
:^)
>>
Do we know anything about the hambeast driver?

>political affiliation
>workplace
>etc?

From the front of the car it looks to be an Acura 3.2.
>>
>>139766151

I'm more inclined to think it stopped because dyke broke the axle than I am to believe "Well I was on the other side of this levee you can't get to in a car and I had to floor it to get back to civilization. Just then my brakes failed but thankfully I didn't hit the President of the United States of America!"
>>
File: Brake_Failure _With_Video_2.jpg (2MB, 2870x2072px) Image search: [Google]
Brake_Failure _With_Video_2.jpg
2MB, 2870x2072px
>>139761670
>>139761670
FUCK!
THank you man. Updated my first guess with tis more accurate info.
>>
>>139775692
Shit has happened before, can't remember which president but some teenagers accidently drove into the side of the car carrying the President in the motorcade, this was decades ago when things were more lax, but shit does happen.
>>
>>139768611

it is possible they cut their own break lines before heading off so they had a good excuse
>>
>>139762417
>driver turned off the road
Her car was fucked, you faggot.
She was probably also in shock of her big fuck up and instinctively pulled over
>>
>>139776855
Okay, well than get the fuck out you Leftist retard.
>>
>>139767297
So it lined up for the bit of drain it could cross, but then fucked up anyway and lost momentum?

Definitely an attempt to hit the motorcade
>>
File: IMG_20170628_102759.jpg (906KB, 1120x1680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170628_102759.jpg
906KB, 1120x1680px
>>139776438
STOP FORWARD MOMENTUM.
Foot off gas.
Hand Break / e-break
Put in neutral.

They really do teach us how to drive in 'Merica.
>>
>>139777102
>malfunctioning vehicle
>accelerate up ditch back onto traffic

yeah that sounds safe and sound!
>>
>>139752694
i don't think this was an assassination i think her car either fucked up or she's just a dumb sheboon who tried to get around the closed roads.

if it was an attempt to ram it was done very, very poorly.
>>
>>139776984
>Path if car went straight indicates it's impossible for this to be brake failure
bitch is fucked
>>
>>139771748

yeah and the camera just happens to be pointed at the exact spot the car crests the hill
>>
File: trumped.webm (842KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
trumped.webm
842KB, 1280x720px
ALTERNATE ANGLE
>ALTERNATE ANGLE
ALTERNATE ANGLE
>ALTERNATE ANGLE
>>
>>139777102
>1 post by this ID
>>
File: 1502994390537.jpg (3MB, 1280x992px) Image search: [Google]
1502994390537.jpg
3MB, 1280x992px
>>139752694
Prepare yourselves MEN

>>139741134
>>139741134
>>139741134

Live to achieve your peak
>>
>>139774482
It is a different situation, and it is much more likely that she was headed towards the motorcade intentionally, but that does not negate the possibility of one really fucked up situation, however unlikely. And that guy's video does clearly show a driver that could have easily avoided hitting a wall by gently applying the brakes and instead somehow manages to flip the car over like magic.
>>
>>139777339
That's great to hear, but don't make the foolish assumption that everyone else has the same knowledge and experience you have and will react in the same manner.
>>
>>139777339
This.
everyone gets taught this in permit classes
>>
>>139771100

Didn't see that SUV in the entourage
>>
>>139773100

>common sense
>woman driver
>fat SJW short haired dye woman driver

I dunno anon..it's pretty plausible
>>
>>139769198
But that's wrong you fucking kike shill.
>>
>>139777428
Literally right when trump was going by
>>
>>139771411

Well this is a case of Kike Vs Kike in an argument to fume the affair the wrong way after being pissed out.

Its obvious that the speed limits were slower than possible to carry that far and the fact that takes the cake?

That road was off limits as the entrance to it was blocked by the parade crews
>>
>>139777425
Huh, it's almost like everyone everywhere along the road had cameras to record the motorcade.
>>
File: IMG_20170524_092722.jpg (916KB, 1120x1680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170524_092722.jpg
916KB, 1120x1680px
>>139777538
By everyone else you, of course mean other leafs.
>>
>>139777428

Doesn't exactly look like ramming speed there.
>>
>>139752746
They should've sprayed the hambeast car with lead and claim "failed safety" or something. Or just mind control the landwhale into going in an Antifa rally and Allahu Ackbaring.
>>
>>139762417
You kike shills are more obvious the harder you try to Correct The Record©
>>
>>139777538
when you get your permit you are instructed how to handle multiple situations

loss of brakes/black ice/skidding ect

its nice that all of the lefties are running to defend a criminal that has no political stance to them

really shows your true colors
>>
>>139776862

what I don't get is why the car was either

a) parked in the woods
b) was driving down that other road because the road leads to the main road that was obviously blocked off for the motorcade...unless they were going to sit and wait for it to reopen
>>
>>139777898
No I mean you're an ignorant fuck that can't understand the motives of others and why you people can't drive for shit.
>>
>>139777976
People are instructed to do things all the time, rarely does the knowledge sink in or actually get applied. Props to you though for paying attention at least.
>>
File: rtlpjpg.jpg (43KB, 880x546px) Image search: [Google]
rtlpjpg.jpg
43KB, 880x546px
>>139778075
Does someone need some Tim-Bits and a doggie BJ? You sound cranky.
>>
>>139777869
good points

the low MPH and blockade proves she must have been waiting down the hill

which implies premeditated crime
WE CAUGHT THE BITCH RED HANDED
>>
>>139777428
WHY THE FUCK WAS SOMEONE FILMING THIS CAR
>>
>>139762601
That shit does happen.
The assaniation of franz Ferdinand comes to mind
>5 assassins
>all of them fail
>Franz gets away
>later that day his car just happens to putz by where Principe was sitting
>assassination changes the course of history
>>
>>139778027
exactly

its either one or the other and both of them are incriminating
>>
>>139778270
>20MPH
>cant control vehicle

stop covering for a criminal you subversive kike
>>
>>139778692
> autistic serb sets in motion the destruction of the west

What a fucking shit pivotal moment in history
>>
File: hand-brake.jpg (78KB, 482x393px) Image search: [Google]
hand-brake.jpg
78KB, 482x393px
/o/fags please tell me something. In a modern car, is the handbreak system a separate mechanism from the one you apply with the break pedal? If one fails, will the other fail as well?
In my region we call it the emergency break but I don't know if that's really how it can be used.
>>
>>139776984
care to include a 20MPH sign on the left road of your infograph?

i feel like that would be beneficial for the side profile of the geographical hill

for our physics friends obviously ;)
>>
>>139779139
it is a seperate system by design
>>
>>139779139
>If one fails, will the other fail as well?
no...they are separate systems that had to fail independently of each other. Regardless police cannot say if the emergency brake was used.
>>
>>139778871
If you can't stop it can be frightening for some people and obviously if a road block was in place as people have said then the safest direction to continue moving in is the clearing in the trees.
>>
>>139779139
its a parking brake and I'm not sure it is separate but its not going to stop you if you have any speed probably just cause your rear wheels to lock up
>>
>>139773680
>how close she got to fucking killing the president

I don't think you understand how reinforced Trumps cars are

you'd need to hit that thing with enough explosives to level the block you dork
>>
>>139777428
not suspicious whatsoever I mean who doesn't like a drive through 5ft tall grass into an embankment
>>
>>139753280
It's not a total lie. The brakes DID fail, it's just that they only failed when the bottom of her car hit the edge of the drainage ditch
>>
>>139779485
and locked rear wheels cause a vehicle to stop, unless you are applying the gas at a force that outpaces the braking force of a locked e-brake
>>
>>139779598
well eventually you'll stop obviously but if you have any speed or try and turn you're gonna go into a skid
>>
>>139779451
you clearly havent looked at the landscape

if your brakes fail going 20MPH on a left turn

why turn right and accelerate up a curb and hill?
then continue to accelerate for 20 yards down and up a ravine

thats more than enough time to react
if you were ever in a emergency situation youd know that time slows down so she would of had even more time to react on that long journey over the hill and through the field

dont protect a criminal because you idenfity as a left faggot
>>
>>139767597
>heres what I just made up that happened despite knowing next to nothing about the event
>yall are retarded

fuck you faggot
>>
>>139779485
youre wrong
"parking brake" only applies to a automatic transmission which physically locks a gear into place

manuals actually call it a emergency brake

either way both can and have been used to stop a vehicle
>>
Odds a fat antifa dyke's brakes fail and comes bursting through the bushes right when the president of the united states is driving by
BULLSHIT
>>
>>139771100
>tfw you will never have such an epic job

why even live
>>
>>139779139
Emergency braking was the original purpose of hand brakes. They're most commonly used as parking brakes, but they're completely separate lines, even going to completely separate tires. Foot brake stops your front tires, hand brake stops your rear tires.

Not /o/ or an auto enthusiast. I just paid attention during my drivers training 17 years ago.
>>
>>139779864
and a skid would stop the vehicle faster due to the increased friction would it not??
>>
>>139780311
>Foot brake stops your front tires, hand brake stops your rear tires.
foot brakes apply to all tires, but not equally
>>
>>139761670
what a complete stroke of luck to have the camera pointed 'exactly' where the car would exit. it's a good thing no one was advising her as to when to ram the Presidential motorcade.

a huge coincidence!
>>
>>139780523
>foot brakes apply to all tires
depends on the vehicle.
>>
>>139780578
just like the men on 9/11 recording from a van under the birdge :^)

they setup moments before and left shortly after!

WHAT ARE THE ODDS!?
>>
>>139778454
because someone was filming the trump motorcade you foaming retard?
>>
>>139780609
>depends on the vehicle.
I've had 5 different cars in my lifetime and all of them braked on all 4 wheels
>>
>>139781037
If they were filming the motorcade, they would have stepped out to film it properly.

This is a setup.
>>
>>139777428
manchurian candidate or incompetent roastie?

thats some thick folliage to be traversing over for so long
>>
File: 1468213078691.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1468213078691.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
Why would they not just drive out of the fucking car park across the street, is this the best lefties can do holy shit
>>
>>139781188
the majority of pony cars only have rear brakes

later on they got drum brakes in the front with disc brakes in the back
>>
>>139781037
If filming a motorcade, you get an angle showing it, not the exact fucking spot a ramming vehicle is going to appear out of the fucking woods.
>>
>>139781309
>not filming oncoming traffic with a side pan as potus strolls by
>focusing directly on a grass gnoll region (see what i did there?)
>left view blocked by parked vehicle

this was a setup shot for impact coverage
>>
>>139781358
B-B-BUT DRIVING UP A HILL INTO A FIELD OF TREES AND GRASS TALLER THAN MY VEHICLE SEEMED SAFER!!!

I WAS ONLY GOING 20MPH SO I HAD ENOUGH TIME TO CONTEMPLATE MY ACTIONS
>>
It was Antifa trying to do its own Charlottesville.
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.