[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I may know someone in NY who used Jihadi gestures, what do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ISIS hand signal.jpg (892KB, 2200x1238px) Image search: [Google]
ISIS hand signal.jpg
892KB, 2200x1238px
I live in New York, and got into an argument once with a pack of niggers in Union Square. I saw one of them again later, and he raised his index finger.

Does this mean he's fucking ISIS? In Shislam, the one finger salute is Tawhid, so may not necessarily be an extremist.

What do? Is it bullshit? REAL shit?
>>
>>139741460
yes you should totally stab him just to be safe
>>
>>139741612
Only goys respond please
>>
>>139741612
just make sure you say Moshe from israel sent you, you'll be fine in jewyork
>>
>>139741842
I don't know if this guy was just clowning around, or he may be a legitimate threat.
>>
>>139741460
Strangle him
>>
Shoot first, ask questions later
>>
I wouldn't be worried fellow ny'er, most arabs seem to be kept at bay by the jewish elite. Unfortunately there's nothing to be done about any of it at present, as new york city's population (particularly manhattan) is about as zombified as they get in the US outside of california. And when the climate change happens (fuck you it's really real) the city is just gonna head further and further down the drain. An "Escape from New York" scenario looks more and more likely to be our future with every passing year.

t. queens
>>
How do this without going to jail? Union Square is heavily populated, usually at all times. And he's a nig, lots of nig in union square-and they don't fight fair.
>>
>>139741460
Find out what mosque he goes to and get back to us
>>
File: 11th Street Islamic Council.jpg (221KB, 855x570px) Image search: [Google]
11th Street Islamic Council.jpg
221KB, 855x570px
>>139742802
This is the only Mosque that I know of in the area
>>
>>139741460
Blow him up
>>
>>139742802
Madina Masjid Islamic Council of America. 401 E 11th St, New York, NY 10009.

He's about 6'5, skinny black guy, and wears that mop shit that jihadis wear on his head.
>>
>>139742732
Yeah I just want to make sure this isn't a potential extremist. It's known that Muslim in NY sympathize with extremists, and many of these cunts do their shady shit in the mosque, including hiding information OUR government may want to know.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.