[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

really churns your neurons eh /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_ovj7g84C3o1wues0to1_1280.jpg (87KB, 960x576px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ovj7g84C3o1wues0to1_1280.jpg
87KB, 960x576px
really churns your neurons eh /pol/
>>
>>139739938
Only Hopkins I follow is kate
>>
Conveniently leaving out the part where they agreed for allowing the pipeline to be built before going full regard.
>>
Privilege is ripping down public statues because it suddenly offends me.
>>
>>139740823
>it suddenly offends me.

More like cause CNN told me to be offended by it
>>
>muh trees
>>
>>139739938
The young white males of today have grown up in world that hates them and blames them for everything wrong with the world. Many of them have grown up in families that have never said one kind word about whites as a group. On the contrary, they have heard the opposite. White male and white people in general are "the problem with society."

Then they hear about this absurd movement loosely called Pro White. They can't believe such a thing could even exist. "Don't these pro whites know how evil white people are? They must be devils in the flesh or something." They decide to go give them a read and laugh at the absurdity of it all.

But something isn't quite right with what these young self hating white males find. They hear for the first time in their lives that being white is something to be proud of. That whites have given the world the most advanced civilization every created and that they themselves were taught self hatred in order to allow mass immigration into their home countries. Mass Immigration will make the Jewish Masters very rich, you see.

The discussion on pro white websites are robust and thorough. The truths spoken are potent and the Pro White view of the world has predictive power over future events.

In short, the Pro Whites have the better sales pitch, by far.

This is why the Left has no choice but to ban Free Speech. First, pro white speech will be banned. Next will be anti Corporate speech and after that, any speech a (((Judge))) declares to be problematic.

TLDR: The Pro Whites have the truth on their side, the (((anti whites))) only have lies and the government.
>>
>>139739938

Daily reminder that the DAPL pipeline went through private lands not owned by the redskins.
>>
>>139739938
>sacred sites and artifacts

the dakota pipeline runs underground through a fucking empty field with nobody living anywhere near it
>>
Mad literally mad.
>>
>>139741541
redskins made a claim of historical burial grounds to get more gibz. government said no.
>>
File: IMG_1047.jpg (72KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1047.jpg
72KB, 480x480px
>>139739938
The word privilege has lost all meaning then.
>>
every fucking inch of earth is sacred to these retards. if it were up to them we wouldn't be able to take a step in any direction because it would be disrespecting their sacred land
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.