[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why were the Nazis such alpha-males?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1384.jpg (55KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1384.jpg
55KB, 500x368px
Even the 16 year old German boys of the 12th SS were nothing short of Hyper-masculine warriors inflicting three times as many losses on the enemy as they themselves took and were only defeated through massive hordes
>>
File: 5630dbc.jpg (54KB, 1011x716px) Image search: [Google]
5630dbc.jpg
54KB, 1011x716px
>>139739838
Yeah but they were basically pedophiles and they fucked their grannies so yeah no thank you m9
>>
>>139739838
from what ive heard killing and getting shot at is the greatest thrill ever. imagine a culture that encourages and glorifies that
>>
File: IMG_1329.png (81KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1329.png
81KB, 400x366px
>>139740019
Why did the allies have such low T.?
>>
>>139739838
>Even the 16 year old German boys of the 12th SS were nothing short of Hyper-masculine warriors inflicting three times as many losses on the enemy as they themselves took and were only defeated through massive hordes

>being proud of having child soldiers.
what are you an africn warboss? nigger
>>
File: Screenshot_20170715-122653.png (30KB, 126x153px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170715-122653.png
30KB, 126x153px
>>139740049
M8 shut the fuck up it's littterally AIDS I've been there and I will never go back, I'm basically dead but I'm still living but I have AIDS and a closectomy bag its proper shite pal I tell you
>>
>>139739838
>Even the 16 year old German boys of the 12th SS were nothing short of Hyper-masculine warriors
Looks like a regular teenager to me.

>inflicting three times as many losses on the enemy as they themselves took
The US inflicted like 136-238 times as many losses as they took in the gulf war.

>and were only defeated through massive hordes
And superior technology, and a more fully developed military doctrine
>>
File: anglowins.jpg (250KB, 713x1050px) Image search: [Google]
anglowins.jpg
250KB, 713x1050px
>>139739838
How were they beaten by BEADY-BETAS then?
>>
>>139740099
>USSR has more deaths than every other participant combined
>>
>>139740321
maybe your just a pussy though, people i know well absolutely love it
>>
>>139740731
They weren't. They were beaten by the USSR and USA
>>
>>139740321
or you saying you actually physically have aids?? how does that work
>>
>>139740049
So America? Swap American flags with Swastikas, and swap non-whites with blonde haired blue eyed whites and you could easily confuse the US for 21st century Nazi Germany if WW2 never happened.

>School children swear allegiance to the state every morning
>Flags fucking everywhere, in school houses, in front yards, massive ones in car dealership parking lots
>Soldiers are constantly praised, condemning soldiers is political suicide
>Widespread use of firearms, most citizens have fired a gun in their life even if they had zero intention to join the military or police
>Country is largely Christian divided between protestants and catholics
>>
>>139740731
>beady anglo holding american thompsons

Truly the best of alliances
>>
>>139740731
27 mio Russian died for the (((city of london))) , "your" contribution to the allied victory : below 12 %
>>
>>139741580
bullshit, unless you mean shooting up schools violence against the poor brown people is just as stigmatized as anywhere else
>>
>>139740049
Niggers?
>>
>>139741580
>implying any of that is a bad thing if it wasn't for the shitskins not integrating and getting uppity.
We were a strong unified country up until 1965, nigger.
>>
>>139739838
Good leadership to set an example for the rest of society.
>>
>>139743552
>Children swearing allegiance to the state is good
>Constant propaganda everywhere is good
>Blindly praising soldiers and treating them as being beyond reproach is good
Seems like a great society if you want a bunch of empty headed drones incapable of critical thinking or holding meaningful opinions.
>>
>>139741618
Kek
>>
File: srs.png (219KB, 1965x1375px) Image search: [Google]
srs.png
219KB, 1965x1375px
>>139743932
>Children swearing allegiance to the state is good
>Constant positive propaganda everywhere is good
>Blindly praising soldiers and treating them as being beyond reproach is good

Or

>Media and useful idiots praising immigrants.
>Media and useful idiots hating on soldiers and your people.
>Immigrants not integrating and waging jihad against you. Blamed on you being racist.
>Not letting your wife, daughter get gangbanged my Jamal and Abdul gets you sent to prison for being racist, Islamophobe.

Really makes you think which one is better...
>>
>>139745953
>Media and useful idiots praising immigrants.
Which the government your children swear loyalty to under god supports.
>Media and useful idiots hating on soldiers and your people.
The media hasn't hated on soldiers since Vietnam. Even in the recent conflicts in the middle east the critics have always been careful to condemn the politicians as opposed to the soldiers. Also your children swear loyalty to the state that actively supports minorities over your own race via affirmative action.
>Immigrants not integrating and waging jihad against you. Blamed on you being racist.
In the US Muslim immigration isn't an issue since we don't let in hordes of them. Spics are a far far greater problem in the US, and it is even worse when they assimilate and pretend they are white since they make the white race look bad.
>Not letting your wife, daughter get gangbanged my Jamal and Abdul gets you sent to prison for being racist, Islamophobe.
reductio ad absurdum

But sure your kids should swear absolute loyalty to the state and tug off the military, there is no way the state could ever do something you oppose or the military could ever be used to repress ideas you support.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.