[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The absolute fuckin state of the british police!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Yes_Brexit_.webm (496KB, 180x320px) Image search: [Google]
Yes_Brexit_.webm
496KB, 180x320px
The absolute fuckin state of the british police!
>>
>>139739142

>female cops
>>
>>139739142
if she was a local growing up in that "hood" she was probably molested as a kid too
>>
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>139739236

Let's be honest, a male british cop wouldn't have done something either. All of them too scared to be labeled racist so they let little niglets and sandniggers do whatever they want with them.
>>
>>139739142
Even in western europe, which is famous for it's cucked police, the british one is something special
>>
>>139739142
>This thread again
Stop dividing whites Mohammad Finkelstein
>>
disKUSTANG

>>139739728
honestly sort yourselves out though please
>>
>>139739786
I'm not going anywhere near the quarantine zone that is London thank you very much.
>>
File: 1495368313477.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
1495368313477.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
>>139739142
that's sexual harassment
>>
Absolutely fucking pathetic. She should've shot that piece of shit in the back of the head as soon as he looked at her.
>>
reminder if they do this to cops they are raping every little white girl they can get their hands on

not even trolling that's the truth
>>
>>139739902
Do it
It's your duty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
>>
>>139740091
It's not, he's just having a sexual emergency
>>
>>139740334
As soon as I see Americans on /pol/ proving they're not all bark and not bite by starting up militias, as they're by far the most at-risk and the best equipped, I'm not going to be leaving my 98% white county
>>
>>139739142
croatian police has beaten people to death for less
>>
Fuck Notting Hill Carnival. It's the nastiest event in the UK. My ex (when we first started dating) wanted to go because she believed that it was just a fun day out where people got dressed up and danced around and stuff. Some guy (guess what kind) ended up trying to grope her over and over and her gay friend that she was in a group with had to knock the guy unconscious.

Every girl who goes there gets groped. If any event exemplified 'rape culture' more it would be this one, and yet every feminist defends it because it's a 'minority' event.

Oh, and here's another thing. All those arrests recently for 'weapons' like mallets and shitty knives were so that the police could preemptively arrest the people that they knew were going to go there to cause trouble. They aren't just randomly raiding homes.
>>
>england

K E K

E

K
>>
>>139740465
We're fighting our fight, will we have to fight yours too?
Where's the pushback? Why are the football hooligans showing more anger?
Why's an American angrier about the state of your country than you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY
>>
File: emir of london.jpg (390KB, 2500x1667px) Image search: [Google]
emir of london.jpg
390KB, 2500x1667px
>>139740091
it's how they show respect in their culture you racist
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.