[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fags on this board still say global warming is a hoax What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: 115549.png (966KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
115549.png
966KB, 1440x2560px
>fags on this board still say global warming is a hoax

What evidence would you need at this point to prove that man-made climate change is happening? Would even believe it if i proved it to you?
>>
>>139737523
How is this a bad thing?
>>
>>139737860
More shit skins asking for money to help
>>
bumps
>>
>floods happened before humans
>humans find flat areas near water nice and easy to habitate
>humans get btfo by earth, not the other way around

If a flood happens and there is no one there to die from it, is it caused by anthropogenic warming?
>>
>>139737523
Not really no. Go ahead and prove it. Floods happen all the time, ill get worried once my own street gets flooded.
>>
>>139737523
>What evidence would you need at this point to prove that man-made climate change is happening?

Prove it's my fault and not some dumbass U.S scientist thinking he's gonna make a machine that controls the weather that instead just fucks with it, THEN i'll stop what I'm doing, until then tell get the government to shutdown the obviously ecosystem destroying experiments they are spending all those $$$ on every year.
>>
This was a weather weapon deployed by China. End days are nigh.
>>
>>139737523
Only libtards on the coast will die

From the ashes we can build a glorious rural utopia
>>
File: 1498013865378.jpg (236KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498013865378.jpg
236KB, 1280x720px
>>139737523
What evidence do you have at this point to prove that man-made climate change is happening?
>>
>>139737523
>Says global warming
>Changes to climate change
>uses things that have happened for millennia as proof
>>
>build fuck huge cities
>cover everything with concrete and asphalt
>wonder why nothing drains like it used to

I'm no engineer, but even I can figure this one out.
>>
>>139741422
>>Says global warming
>>Changes to climate change
>>uses things that have happened for millennia as proof

OP you feel that? That's a knowledge bomb.
>>
>>139737523
Yes the earth is warming
No its not man made
>>
>>139737523
>1200 dead poos
and this is bad how?
>>
File: retarded.jpg (31KB, 490x610px) Image search: [Google]
retarded.jpg
31KB, 490x610px
>>139737523
>floods have never happened before
>>
>>139737523
No one actually gives a shit you idiot
>>
>>139737523
Fucking shill moron, go back to red.dit and circle jerk about how smart you are for believing one of the biggest corrupt scams in modern science the world has ever seen. You and everyone like you are a disgrace to science and a disgrace to actual environmentalism and caring about the planet.

Your 'data' has been manipulated and falsified over and over. This is well known. The IPCC is a joke, and this entire thing was brought to everyone's attention by Al fucking Gore. You have to be a serious, serious moron to believe this shit is 'settled' when that's not how science works, at all. Science is not rammed down everyone's throats via consensus, because science is almost always changing and very 'not settled,' and this is even more the case with all branches of climate science which are comparatively very young and extremely complex.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/clarifications-corrections/526191/Climate-change-is-a-lie-global-warming-not-real-claims-weather-channel-founder

That's just one of hundreds, literally hundreds, of articles that have expressed opposing viewpoints or exposed data manipulation and errors in this 'settled science' outright.
You are a tool for politicians. Get used like the worthless sack of shit you are.
>>
dude, didn't you Noah flood was coming!?!?!
>>
File: Holy GangaZilla.jpg (91KB, 1024x668px) Image search: [Google]
Holy GangaZilla.jpg
91KB, 1024x668px
>>139737523

Shit's Bad in here Yo...a billion ton of Indian poo is bursting its containment dams to be washed downstream in here...APoocalypse Now !!!
>>
But fags on this board have said and say just about anything relating to this issue and all the rest. There is more diversity of thought and opinion, more healthy and equal debate on this board than any lefty community like Something Awful, reddit, tumblr, etc

Personally, I believe the science is sound; I'm entirely willing to admit that humanity can impact the environment. It is among molecular, evolutionary, bacterial, etc theories in how sound the evidence is. And I'm glad for it. When the effects of rising oceans, intense summers, desertification, whatever kick to undeniability, the United States and all the western welfare states in Europe will be something like zero to 20% white/native. Even without climate change, civil war is on the horizon in our countries, great upheavals in the world order are inevitable. If whites/westerners lose, what's wrong with a little insurance to make sure humanity is scrapped, that Islam can never spread to the rest of the solar system and eventually take over the galaxy? If we win, then a warming earth is simply another disaster we will adapt to and overcome, like the plague.

What does it matter what chantards believe, anyway? Hollywood elites like DiCaprio believe in the danger of climate change, and they still travel in private jet and megayachts, putting out more pollution in a week than we do in a lifetime. China, India, Africa believes in it, but they're still driving large cats extinct and depleting fish populations, burning tires, building new factories. If what the ((scientists)) say is true, that it's already too late, why worry? We never had a chance.
>>
File: 1466608957318.png (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466608957318.png
2MB, 1440x1080px
>>139737523
>floods are a thing
Start arguing any time there kid.
>>
>Flood in India/Bangladesh

Every fucking year since forever.
It's just that there are more (humans) in there.
>>
>>139737523
oxygen isotopes from ancient glaciers in greenland would like to have a word with you, eh
>>
>>139737523
>build cities near sea level, on flat land, next to large bodies of water
>it floods when it rains
>How could this happen to me.mp3
>>
OP you FUCKING idiot

there were floods before your liberal political money grab douche

population increases and social media / internet being invented have any place in your thoughts??
>>
>>139737523

Monsoons and flooding are normal weather for Indiaa.
>>
>>139737523
>hey look at this local event
>climate change
>climate
burger education everyone
>>
>>139737523
>What evidence would you need at this point to prove that man-made climate change is happening?
Raw uncorrected temperature data from satellite observations that show a raise in temperature.
>>
>>139737523
Wow, the weekly flood in Shitskinistan? Who cares?
>>
>>139743687
and that would tell you that climate is changing.
Not that it's actually a man made change.

But right, that would be at least a start.
>>
>>139737523

>bad weather
>must be global warming
>>
>>139737523
Just send them to Germany, we will take care of them. We have enough food and space for everyone.
>>
>>139737523
schools dont teach kids to swim wtf is wrong with them?
>>
Nearly every single mythos story around the globe features floods
How is this any different?
>>
this happens all the time... these people build in flood zones because the land is practically free.
>>
>>139742921
exactly this

op was probably in diapers when Katrina happened and thinks having a keyboard with a snarky attitude makes him smart
>>
>>139737523

ww3 soon, which will precipitate "climate change" on a scale that makes these pronouncements irrelevant

>durr 10 cm sea level rise in 50 years
>>
>>139737523
Whats your proof? Oh right cause bill nye told you
>>
>>139737523
>global warming = floads
holy shit how americans can be soo uneducated
>>
10 years ago snow began falling in October.
5 years ago it began falling in December.
Now it doesn't fall until February.

This can't be right.
>>
File: IMG_0052.jpg (39KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0052.jpg
39KB, 160x160px
Climetards are the a Uncle Ricos of the fake science sect. Livin on Govt gibs via forced redistribution of wealth because, well because theyre lazy and they say so. How Karl Marx of OP.

Here OP
http://www.climatedepot.com

Because concerned people don't let intellectual midgets like OP fall under the spell of Climetardism. You do realize how stupid you sound when you say you believe in climate change because cars, right? Right?
>>
>>139739339
>is it caused by anthropogenic warming?

Yes.

Also, anytime a flood doesn't happen, that's also anthropogenic warming.
>>
File: Like I give a fuck.jpg (67KB, 858x472px) Image search: [Google]
Like I give a fuck.jpg
67KB, 858x472px
>>139737523

More importantly, what arguments do you have to convince me that I should care about global warming?

White people can handle their shit and will be just fine, and didnus have their own stupidity to provide all the tearjerker pictures they need to beg for admission to white countries. A government will either allow unlimited brown people entry due to sob stories or it won't, so global warming isn't really relevant there.
>>
>>139737959
I think you meant: less shit skins asking for money to help.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.