[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What dif /pol/ think of the Boondocks?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Ruckus le based black man?
Ecks Dee?
>>
>>139736418
I misspelled "did."
Kill me.
>>
>>139736418
I have them all on DVD.

It's not really "redpilled" but it points out a lot of stupid nigger shit.
>>
File: 1492968980897.png (90KB, 836x328px) Image search: [Google]
1492968980897.png
90KB, 836x328px
>>
File: READ NIGGA.jpg (65KB, 600x686px) Image search: [Google]
READ NIGGA.jpg
65KB, 600x686px
>>139736418
I thought it was okay to good. May not be redpilled but anything that points out the degeneracy and idiocy of niggers is a plus.
>>
The writers had huge blind spots but for the most part they attempted to be intellectually honest and were great at writing perspectives that they knew very well, and they did so with an original creativity which made for some decent entertainment.
>>
I love self aware black humor.
>>
>>139736418

It was mostly critical of black people, and I found that to be honest of Aaron Mcgruder.
>>
Wasn't it animated in Korea or something?
>>
>>139736418
Season 1 - 3 were great. They held a mirror up to black people and the hip hop/rap culture and said "See this stupid shit we do? We need to stop."
The show was meant to stir controversy while having a strong message not just to black but everybody because black subcultures have dominated and all the world sees is the worst that black people have to offer.
Season 4 and after is hackeyed garbage recycling old jokes and lost it's soul when Aaron McGruder left when the Sony/Adult Swim kikes tried to force him to go against his vision.
>>
>>139737346
Aye breaks my heart. And we were supposed to have "Uncle Ruckus The Movie" but sadly it wasn't funded enough.
>>
Critique of a degenerate mindset for blacks in America, set to an anime style.
>>
>>139737637
>>
>>139737637
Yeah that sucks.
I mean Aaron McGruder is a huge liberal but it says a lot when someone like that can not only see the flaws on his side but has the balls to call them out on them.
>>
A nigga moment + nigga synthesis = Total fucking disaster!
>>
The "banned" episodes where they destroy BET were the best.

Gotta download them though, Hulu and netflix wont show them.
>>
>>139740403
Oh shit I didn't even know!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.