[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yuros ACTUALLY believe this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Are they fucking retarded?

Honestly they have the governments they deserve for being naive deluded fools

Blame your parents too, they sold you out
>>
File: 1415212876569.jpg (65KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1415212876569.jpg
65KB, 300x300px
Oh look, this thread again
>>
>>139735333
That's some really divorced from reality shit.
>>
>>139735333
>All violence is calculated and don't impulsive
>Ancaps believe this
>>
>>139735515
That's the point
>>
>>139735599
Case in point: Congolombia
>>
>>139735333
>Are they fucking retarded?

Yes
>>
>>139735333

Those trips just blew my sides
>>
>>139735333
>Blame your parents too

Mom and dad voted for the party siding with the working class of the time. The old left.
>>
>>139735333
Pro-guns people are literally retarded. No, it won't save you from terrorists, you absolute larper. It'll only cause more mass shootings or gang related violence. Niggers and spics will have easier access to guns, more retarded americans will die shooting each other, and everything's gonna be great.
>>
nice reductio ad absurdum
>>
>>139736486
the argument against gun control is not that it saves you from terrorists. the reason gun control is wrong and dangerous is because you need government force (ironically with the help of guns) to disarm people who haven't threatened or initiated violence against anyone. if you allow the government to not stick to the same rules everyone else has to stick to, and you allow the government to harm people who haven't done anything wrong, you have government tyranny. and history shows that the worst governments took the guns. hitler took the guns. stalin took the guns. and now europe has taken the guns again.
>>
>>139737182
This https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM
>>
>>139735333

Yes, I'm sure this cartoon is 100% earnestly saying that if you point out to terrorists that they are in a gun-free zone they will abandon their weapons and rejoin society.

You fucking retard.
>>
>>139738779
If you point out it's a gun free zone AND give them women
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.