[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God are Punishing Texas for Dening Global Warming!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: texas-disobey-evn-god.jpg (193KB, 844x1262px) Image search: [Google]
texas-disobey-evn-god.jpg
193KB, 844x1262px
The lord almighty is punishing Texas for it's refusal to accept environmental science's claim about global warming.

To chastise Texas for it's big hatted pride, God is showing Texas that global warming is real.

Thoust Thou Denifth Nowth???

oh.... And for voting for Trump too... (what a dick move)...

RedPill me on why we shouldn't stop all fossil fuel extraction after the storm clears?
>>
Leftists are not really people, if you think about it.
>>
>>139732152
>snow doesn't disprove global warming you fucking retards
>every single climate event that's bad is proof of global warming
>>
>>139732346
Doesthy Thou Tempth God??

Doesth Thou Needth More Proofth?
>>
>>139732346
Earth has experienced warmer periods before, warmer than we are experiencing today and it happened long before automatises had been invented. Get educated, cuck.
>>
>>139732152
Coal should be stopped entirely and resources should be put to retraining former coal workers for green energy jobs, but that'll never happen because republicans pander to coal communities and blame the other side for killing coal, and they buy it every fucking time.
As lightly put as you possibly can, a relatively small, but motivated, dedicated, loud and very stupid group of people have taken over a disproportionately large part of america's political dialogue
>>
>>139732152
hmmm thats a good point!!

I wonder what Katrina was punishing niggers and faggots for!?!?!

makes the ol almonds toasty
>>
Repent from thou wicked lust of Fossil Fuel, and Fake Leaders..

Humble thou selves to the true spirit of the lord which is environmentalism and democratic multiculturalism rule.

has thou not sceenth the signs? Has the Lord not Openth the Heavens and sent fourth rain and flood?

Does thou need another chartisement from the lord? An Antifath beat down, a cuckth of thou wife?

Will thou not repenth now?
>>
>>139732152
>And for voting for Trump too

Harris county (Houston) voted Hillary...
>>
>>139732152
>Dening
>Global Warming
>Lord with a small "l"
>RedPill me on why we shouldn't stop all fossil fuel extraction after the storm clears?
Because your whole economy would crash and face a recession for years to come. Also, when scientists come an ACTUAL consensus on man-made global warming, then I'll concede.
>>
I want more global warming if it kills city dwellers and leftover Katrina niggers.

t.Rural retard.
>>
>>139733076
>I want the people who pay all the taxes to die or lose their homes because they might vote for some librul who wants to restrict mah guns.

Enjoy your poverty.
>>
>>139733313
Can't wait to buy up all the devalued property put up an apartment building and overcharge cityfags like you to live like cockroaches.
>>
>>139733313
t. gunless liberal cuckold
>>
>>139732152
wow a fucking hurricane with flooding WOW big FUCKING DEAL
>>
>>139732152
>Hurricane Harvey dumps metric fuckton of water cuz of hitting a high pressure system above Houston
>Leftists (knowing nothing about weather and science)- GLOBAL WARRRMINNNG

KYS you leftist scum
>>
>>139732152
leftist can't meme for shit. Not funny, not witty, not even bait quality, just pure shit. Now fuck off back to rebbit nigger.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.