[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rotschild ball 1972

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (796KB, 603x491px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
796KB, 603x491px
These are our enemies. Never forget what or who they are. If you doubt pizzagate, take a look at these pictures. http://www.hangthebankers.com/photos-from-a-1972-rothschild-illuminati-party/
>>
File: image.png (681KB, 597x404px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
681KB, 597x404px
They HATE white people and especially white children.
>>
>>139731975
bump for interest
>>
>>139731975
As much a I hate the fuckers for the satanic pedophiles that they are the whole surrealist party is the last thing to get upset over. I suppose you could try to argue that the inversion that was on display related to their worship of Lucifer but I still feel that is a stretch.
>>
File: Apple-from-garden-of-eden1.jpg (70KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
Apple-from-garden-of-eden1.jpg
70KB, 600x604px
This one's just a Magritte reference
party looks fun
>>
>>139731975
these richfags did never make the masks themself, they just hired somone to do it. maybe Dali designd the party !?
>>
File: image.png (490KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
490KB, 500x358px
>>139732484
Nigger they literally shut down the movie "Eyes wide shut" because it portrayed exactly this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/C_S_T/comments/3ccd9x/so_what_do_you_think_was_in_the_footage_warner/?st=j70kqe6i&sh=0358191b

These people are twisted. No normal person would dress up like this for a ball. It's not Halloween, it's something different.
>>
Keep choking that PizzaGoyim chicken.
>>
File: Magritte group 2.jpg (16KB, 469x341px) Image search: [Google]
Magritte group 2.jpg
16KB, 469x341px
>>139732704
Normal people dress up like idiots all the time and throw parties. That is all this was. I fully agree they are satanic pedophiles but garbage like this is not the stuff to try and get upset about. It is just them dressing up like idiots and getting drunk.
>>
>>139732704
I've never seen the movie, but I watched the ritual part just now on YouTube and it was fucking unnerving

Kubrick was trying to tell us something and they killed him and edited his film
>>
>>139732704
This kind of behavior is so alien . It like they came to Earth and they have no idea what that thing is so they just put in their heads and they think it could be hat or something
>>
>>139737803
>>>/x/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.