[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leftwing people are the good people. Why are they not robbing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Leftwing people are the good people.

Why are they not robbing evil banks, why do they not take from the evil rich, and feed the starving, and give medicine to the dying?
Even more weird:
The good people rather buy a 1000$ Iphone than suffering to own a 200$ Samsung phone,
while people are still starving, dying and suffering - which they could limit when
they would give away the 800$ difference.
Actually, the more I think about it, the suspicion grows in me that good people
actually do not even exist, only people who pretend to be good, to themselves and
to others.

Therefore, all people are evil, even myself.
>>
>>139731744
Mist of these "good" lefties are just women who've never done anything in their lives and at about 20-24 realize they're useless cunts so they pretend to care about poor people to not look so vain.
>>
Evil is relative, there's no universal concept of evil

Only children believe in good and evil. Morality and ethics are decided by societies. The systems which allow the most number of human beings to be happy are the objective best ones.
>>
File: C3xXSYuUkAAXQhW.jpg (66KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
C3xXSYuUkAAXQhW.jpg
66KB, 600x399px
>>
File: Jake_Paul_2016.png (308KB, 426x788px) Image search: [Google]
Jake_Paul_2016.png
308KB, 426x788px
Leftwing logic:
>doing your best to help the oppressed and spread equality makes you a good person

rightwing logic
>being racist, sexist, homophobic and transphobic makes you a good person
>>
File: k-keep-me-posted-7958686.png (169KB, 500x593px) Image search: [Google]
k-keep-me-posted-7958686.png
169KB, 500x593px
>German shitposting
>>
>>139732017
This. The only people I see constantly posting political bullshit on my Facebook feed are women and a few cucks.
>>
>>139732407
Lmfao, they're literally role playing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqZXPX0CiQI

me tbph
>>
>>139732419
Also leftwing logic
>take away everybody's wealth and luxuries to create another failed communist country
>>
>>139731744
Truth!
>>
>>139732778
As an anarchist we believe it would be voluntary. Read up on voluntarism
>>
>>139731744
>>139732407
Congratulations OP, but dont kid yourself, we might be evil too, but theirs is another level, its evil + self righteousness + hypocrisy
>>
>>139731744
good people exist, just not among the self gratifying lefties
>>
>>139731744
Being good is retarded. Your ancestors could have just acted like a bunch of niggers and the whole world would be Africa and we would have nothing. Now, they didn't and they built something fantastic for your and future generations. Don't be a crying little bitch and give it away to the people whoms ancestors acted like niggers. Your grandfather didn't pay half of everything he ever made to the state so that you could give it away. He did it so that you could live in a civilized country and so that there would be safety nets and help for you incase something happened to you or you were born retarded or something. He didn't do it for Ahmed, he did it for you Hans.
>>
File: 1503318016714.jpg (113KB, 571x625px) Image search: [Google]
1503318016714.jpg
113KB, 571x625px
>Leftwing people are the good people
>>
>>139732840
How about you voluntarily go to another country and fuck it up instead of ours
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.