[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diana

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

- She was pro palestine.
- Charles was best friend with Jimmy Savile, (a known pedo)
- Charles wanted Jimmy Savile to be Harry's godfather, which obviously would have upset Princess Diana.
- Diana was theorized to descend from the de Vere family line - the earls of Oxford - theorized to be the legitimate heirs to the throne of England.
>>
and? stuck up bitch deserved to get pasted
>>
OK.
>>
scrolling past when I first saw that image, I thought that her hat and hair were that fucking black guy's BLACKED hand

might be time for a /pol/ break
>>
>>139726805
Charlie boy got cucked one time too many and offed the bitch
>>
File: cong-nuong-diana-4.jpg (60KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
cong-nuong-diana-4.jpg
60KB, 500x508px
Kate middleton, as an agent was selected by the queen to be close to Harry and William to make sure both don't revenge Diana's death or do something stupid.
>>
/pol/ is against Palestine. Israel has a right to exist, Israeli Jews are bro-tier as fuck, it's just American Jews /pol/ hates.
>>
>>139727012
That doesn't have anything to do witth my point.
>>
>>139726937
this
>>
Read her transcript of that one famous interview, you will understand that she was a bright shining light and the Royals absoluted HATED her
BASHIR: Up until you came into this family, the monarchy seemed to enjoy an unquestioned position at the heart of British life. Do you feel that you're at all to blame for the fact that survival of the monarchy is now a question that people are asking?

DIANA: No, I don't feel blame. I mean, once or twice I've heard people say to me that, you know, `Diana's out to destroy the monarchy', which has bewildered me, because why would I want to destroy something that is my children's future.
>>
>>139727046
Because /pol/ doesn't care about this Mudslime lover, your first post is Anti-Israel and /pol/ doesn't hate Israel.
>>
>>139727343
The royals and mainstream politicians hate palestine and Diana was pro palestine
>>
>>139727012
sorry bud, /pol/ is not against Palestine.
>>
>>139727343
Pol despises the land of dirty unwashed Zionist kikes that is Isreal and anyone with a conscience should make it their life goal to see the cities walls fall and every man woman and child slaughtered by Muslims.
>>
>>139726986
>Kate middleton, as an agent was selected by the queen to be close to Harry and William to make sure both don't revenge Diana's death or do something stupid.
I have literally never heard this theory before
>>
>>139726902
Nigger detected
>>
>>139727488
/pol/ hates israel & palestine equally, and yes, we ARE just the one person.
>>
>>139729362
if you read the bashir interview, you will understand it
>>
>>139726805
Fucking Australian media is shoving her death anniversary down our throats something chronic.
>>
>>139729527
>/pol/ hates israel & palestine equally
I hate Israel a little less because I enjoy seeing videos of them killing arabs.
Still, fuck off from our politics kikes
>>
>>139729527
This, fuck Israel and fuck Palestine (also I'd fuck Israelis and fuck Palestinian qts)
>>
>>139726930
No breaks, power on through
>>
>>139726805
>theorized
Don't they know? I thought she came from a pretty prominent family, like with fancy titles n shit.
>>
In the post crash investigation, it was discovered Pricess Diana had dandruff. Seems they found her Head and Shoulders in the trunk.
>>
>>139726805
Was killed because she was pregnant with Dodi Fayed's baby and the royals didn't want the future king to have a half arab step brother.

They used a white Fiat to drive up next to them in the tunnel and flash a disorientating strobe into driver Henri Paul's eyes, causing him to crash.

Then Diana was held for almost an hour before the ambulance finally took her out of the tunnel, but then took 30 mins to get to a hospital 3 mins away, ensuring her death.
>>
>>139727012
>>>Reddit
>>
File: 1488657389494.jpg (59KB, 600x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488657389494.jpg
59KB, 600x768px
>>139733103
>Was killed because she was pregnant with Dodi Fayed's baby and the royals didn't want the future king to have a half arab step brother.
Good, based monarchy
>>
>>139726805
So what's the go?
People saying wikileaks drop the "CIA killed the bitch reports"
Or is this wrong?
>>
>>139733909
MI6 killed her. CIA deals with American probs.
>>
What color were Princes Diana's eyes? Blew. One blew left, one blew right.
>>
>>139734101
Yeah i know. But some dick head before was dropping some wikileaks bomb about it. I only saw it for a second.
Fuck it. Moving on.
>>
Princess Diana always said one day she would make a concrete impact on History. I can do this all day.
>>
>>139726805
>- Diana was theorized to descend from the de Vere family line - the earls of Oxford - theorized to be the legitimate heirs to the throne of England.
so? that only means current heirs are also legitimate
>>
Why. So. Serious. ?
>>
>>139726805
coal burner. toll payed.
>>
>>139734434
She was turning people against Charles. People were taking her side.
She was taking away Charles power.
Now add that to her being the legit bloodline.
How would that make Charles feel, and what might he do about that to stop her?
>>
>>139727012
This
We must help every jew in their migration to Israel in order to have a place where every jew lives
Afterwards we nuke them
>>
>>139735539
>based carne asada bro
>>
>>139727012
kys you kike lover
>>
What do you get when you cross a queen and a prince? Murdered in a tunnel...
>>
>>139727012
>thinking theres a difference between israeli and american jews
You must be critically retarded.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.