[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help the white south africians to Australia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: WBCnYBVJHXuRDHk-800x450-noPad.jpg (79KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
WBCnYBVJHXuRDHk-800x450-noPad.jpg
79KB, 800x450px
we need your help to bring the persecuted white south Africans to Australia. we don't want non-contributors like what we are getting now

https://www.change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia
>>
>>139726206
You and I know this will never happen Bruce, but Im all for it.
>>
Goodluck.
>>
usually i'd say we're full, but that's only for yanks and non-whites.

let's get these poor bastards away from the niggers once and for all.
>>
These refugees are welcome here.
>>
File: IMG_2935.png (19KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2935.png
19KB, 800x480px
Or take the nation you built back from the ANC terrorist.
>>
>>139726206
do i see a green portable toilet in the back?
dame even white people in slums have toilets.

feels bad.
>>
>>139729829
They have to drag them inside at night so that they aren't stolen.

However over time the chemicals no longer break down the waste, leading to an upsurge in flies. Its usually a responsibility of the municipal septic trucks to empty the tanks, but they barely go by more than once a week.

This is particularly bad in summer, with the heat intensifying the smell. The small children also mess around with it, becoming contaminated.

They have to resort to portable toilets, since walking to a public cublicle a block away at night has significant dangers, especially higher chances of rape. The township areas are poorly lit, and there is barely neighborhood security to prevent this.
>>
>>139726206
Yeah, import white trash to collect benefits. Good idea
>>
A right to return should be inplace for when the slaughter happens, but I'd never leave my homland. This idea that blacks own africa is cancer, yet arabs get a pass.
>>
>>139726206
Sure, we should have open borders for all white people but Leftists anyway.
>>
>>139726206
Australia for white zionist homeland!
>>
>>139726206
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>139726206
>It is our responsibility to help fellow white people in South Africa. White lives matter
>White white white white
Even if it got a million signatures it would never be considered because you worded it like a fucking idiot.
>>
File: v3261.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
v3261.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>139726670
Do you accept frogs? I'm tired of living in terror every day
>>
>>139735930
Go to Quebec
>>
>>139736111
I'd rather not, but thanks for the offer Mx.
>>
I worked in a cruise ship and 90% of the south africans i've met were white women. Are they fleeing from there?
>>
File: With_Jews_You_lose.jpg (46KB, 635x390px) Image search: [Google]
With_Jews_You_lose.jpg
46KB, 635x390px
Say no to Refugees!

Oh, wait.
>>
File: Absolutely_FULL.jpg (37KB, 536x513px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely_FULL.jpg
37KB, 536x513px
>>139726206
>>
File: IMG_7864.jpg (65KB, 750x541px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7864.jpg
65KB, 750x541px
>>139726206
Back in the 80's my country opened its borders to white Rhodesians (and specifically white only) when Mugabe started fucking its shit up
>>
>>139736436
only the ones that don't want to get raped
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.