[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anglophobia is boiling out of control here.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: anglowatchfuleyes.jpg (496KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
anglowatchfuleyes.jpg
496KB, 570x570px
You think that you smug little shits can come on here at all hours of every day spewing out your Anti-English sentiment? Well let me tell you - you are all in for a big fucking shock in the coming years.

Much like Anti-Semitism, racism and Islamophobia - soon we will add Anglophobia to this list and you will all cease your foolish prattle and hate speech of our truly blessed people.
We have contributed so much to this world, we have given so much and asked for little. We have elevated the savages of this world and given them civilisation, we have defeated the evil of the German Reich twice and gifted you all with wondrous technological feats. If you wear a suit you are wearing our national dress, if you eat bacon you are eating one of our national dishes, if you watch television or use the world wide web you are using our inventions.
Anglos are a net contributor to the planet, and although there are many sneering, evil and jealous individuals - angry that they have achieved nothing in their lengthy times upon Earth and have been completely eclipsed.
Your irrational hatred of us is going to stop very soon. Calling us Beady or Perfidious will be met with very lengthy prison sentences and likely your being ostracised from your communities. Anglos are a beautiful and unique people. You owe them a great deal and by the end of this decade you will fear the consequences of your vile words and hate speech.

End Anglophobia now.

Soon even calling us 'Beady' or 'Perfidious' will be met with a very high fine or a lengthy prison sentence - it is time we got the recognition we deserved and that you should all stop hating us.

Good day..
>>
>>139724263
https://twitter.com/ASkinnyNegro/status/902685991575719936?s=09
>>
>>139724263
THE BEADY REICH WILL RISE HEIL MOSELY
>>
>>139724263
You have a point, Mohammed.
>>
>>139724263
BEADY EYES
FULL OF LIES
>>
File: Angloculturalism.jpg (461KB, 1767x1155px) Image search: [Google]
Angloculturalism.jpg
461KB, 1767x1155px
>>139725525
>>
>>139724978
At least we didn't get cucked by emus.
>>
File: 1479255552594.gif (2MB, 434x533px) Image search: [Google]
1479255552594.gif
2MB, 434x533px
>>139724263
Beady
>>
>>139726168
ANGLOED.COM
>>
File: IMG_0886.png (426KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0886.png
426KB, 600x600px
>>139724263

Hello fellow Anglo, what's that

SAS > All?
British empire > ALL
British history and ancestors > all
>>
File: Ian Douglas Smith.jpg (138KB, 300x465px) Image search: [Google]
Ian Douglas Smith.jpg
138KB, 300x465px
>>139724263

Farewell Britannia (Perfidious Albion)
https://youtu.be/ckMQq60Xfmk

Oh, I can see a jacket of red and white and blue,
Some lions and a unicorn, a harp, a bulldog too
I see some shiny jewels that sparkle in a crown
Some hearts of oak, some daffodils and hills of thistledown

Is this good-bye now, my Greaten Britannia
Farewell Britannia, adieu!
Must I leave you now, my Greaten Britannia
Will this be my last good-bye to you!

Must I say good-bye to David and George and Patrick too
To Andrew and the cousins and to all the folks I knew
It was a family quarrel and I'm too beat to scold
You close the door and left me here standing in the cold

I've got my red flame lilly, my Bird of Mystery,
I've got my own young lion that will walk the road with me
The coat I wear just isn't the one that I once wore
You'll find the old one hanging there behind your bolted door

Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.