[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who the fuck owns the red cross?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Flag_of_the_Red_Cross.svg.png (3KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_Red_Cross.svg.png
3KB, 900x600px
>((( we ))) all know charity organizations are crooked as fuck
>and i never donate to any of these shits
>who owns the red cross?
>who is the red cross's parent company?
>already know ((( they ))) own it but which set exactly?
>ever since hurricane harvey you hear non stop 24x7 donate to the red cross
>but ((( they ))) NEVER tout any other organizations
>it seems like the red cross has a monopoly on the media both local and national
>which made me question but also maybe answer my own question... does Disney own the red cross?
>why do we need to donate when other country's donate millions to the red cross when ever there is a ((( event )))?

holy fuck i cant turn on the tv with out being told 30 times in 10 seconds to fucking donate! and its always (money) (money) (money).. they are worse then a god damn leprechaun after my damn shekels.

>use examples from 9/11, hurricane katrina, hurricane sandy
>http://www.nbcnews.com/id/9518677/ns/us_news-katrina_the_long_road_back/t/despite-huge-katrina-relief-red-cross-criticized/
>>
>>139723479
You're a retard.
I know a family that has been helped by the red Cross and Caritas. They were generous and didn't try to bullshit anyone.

Honestly, not everything out there is a huge fucking conspiracy...
>>
>>139723479
All I know is if you read Hillary's emails, someone on the ground in Haiti was talking about how they had a sibling high up in the red cross. And something about Hilary's crackpot doctor who thinks an oil and fat diet is ok.
>>
jew freemason they steal 75% of the cash
>>
File: RedPill_hand.jpg (15KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
RedPill_hand.jpg
15KB, 520x390px
>>139723750
>i know personally a friends whos mother was dieing,
>the red cross shows up to their sons door with plane tickets to go see mother in hospital.
>get a $4000 bill next month for the plane tickets. when he could have just drove 8horus. ROFL

>.87cents of each dollar goes to "administrative fees"?

>its not a conspiracy?
take one of these senpai..
>>
>>139724539

Bashing a charity during a time of a massive national disaster. I hope you're in Dallas with a fucking bucket getting water out for those people.
>>
Isn't the redcross responsible for bringing migrants to Italian soil via boats?

Fuck those charity organisations anyway, they're the lowest of the low.
>>
Leave it to /pol/ to hate on one of the greatest humanitarian achievements in human history
>>
>>139727011
>>139726750
>>139723750
Red Cross at times gets banned from turbulent countries because they're a front for spying activities. Look it up.
>>
https://archive.is/MB7b4
>>
File: 1500292637951.gif (2MB, 255x236px) Image search: [Google]
1500292637951.gif
2MB, 255x236px
>>139727623
Posted link but forgot the post.

DO NOT FUCKING DONATE TO THE RED CROSS
>>
Red Cross is on the list of traitors. Their voluntaries will be some of the first that get sniper'd when trying to "help"
>>
File: you have to go back.gif (1MB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
you have to go back.gif
1MB, 500x211px
>>139723479
>((( we ))) all know
A good attempt, Carl. Re-read page 7 if the "4Chan Memes you need to know" handbook to check the proper usage.

Also, you're namefagging and named yourself using a nigger meme. This is coming out of your pay.
>>
The red cross is based, they denied the red star of david that the jews wanted
>>
>>139726593
nope im here in the south east

>>139727011
why shouldn't hate them?

>>139726750
yup the are some NWO scum

>>139727233
exactly, these people are putting too much "feelings" into it

>>139728067
fuckin doxed! forgive me senpai, it takes alot to trigger me to create a thread. im not perfect at it by any means.

>>139728138
you mean like this?
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Red_Cross_and_Red_Crescent_Movement#Unrecognized_emblems
>>
>>139723750
>not everything out there is a huge fucking conspiracy
Exactly what a Red Cross infiltrator would say, give it up kike what are you after?
>>
>>139728446
>fuckin doxed!
Page 5. You really, really are bad at this. Why did they hire you?

I suppose it doesn't matter. You're still getting replies. Not even from other shill teams. They're just really stupid goyim. Maybe Plebbitors. I guess we'll still have to pay you.
>>
>>139723479
Many many ngo import migrants into europe.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.