[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

English is like French, but for retards. Discuss

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Potato_main.jpg (34KB, 447x286px) Image search: [Google]
Potato_main.jpg
34KB, 447x286px
English is like French, but for retards.

Discuss
>>
>>139720979
French is the language of failure and surrender. There is no love. Only lost hopes and dreams.
>>
File: Autism.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.gif
128KB, 728x426px
>>139720979
You're going off this scale on an autistic Train.
>>
>>139720979
French is like butt cheeks flapping with spittle coming out in a display of massive flatulence.
>>
>>139720979
>harder languages are for retards
>>
File: 1447556563624.png (611KB, 780x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447556563624.png
611KB, 780x720px
>he speaks an Indo-European language
>>
Dutch is way more like English
>>
>>139720979
>current year
>not speaking both
>kys
>>
>>139720979

When I was in 6th grade I put margarine on my dick and made my dog lick it off. That was the first time I heard anybody speaking French.
>>
french is the chinese of europe
>>
>>139720979
Posts an "apple of the earth".
Fail.
>>
>>139721461
>>kys
You don't greentext a statement you r*dditor.

lurk another year before posting
>>
>>139720979
Not even in the same language family you fucking slav and or proto slav
>>
>>139720979
This is why we should promote Anglish, the Germanic English alternative.
>>
>>139720979
french is like english, but for homosexuals
>>
>>139720979
It is quite literally the opposite.
Modern English is like the original Old English/Anglo-Saxon raped by French, which in turn is just Gaulish that was raped by Latin.
>>
>French can't into consonants and sensible spelling
Confirmed for worst Latin derived language.
>>
>>139722316
>Gaulish that was raped by Latin.
Quite the opposite. There´s very little Gaulish material in French vocabulary. It´s all in the accent, which serious FUCKED UP the Latin. Almost as bad as those Slavs in Rumania did.
>>
>>139720979
>gendered languages less retarded than non-gendered languages

Get fucked, French is beyond retarded.
>>
>>139724052
>There´s very little Gaulish material in French vocabulary
Just goes to show you how badly it was raped; to death. And then it was replaced by Latin with Gaulish pronunciation.
>>
>>139722316
I doubt it. Looks like a simplified germanic language grammatically, much like the scandi languages. You can translate word for word from Swedish or Norwegian and you'll be pretty much on point.
>>
>>139724417
A third of modern English is of French origin. Why? Because it got raped hard by the nobility. Naturally it is doable to build a sentence without any French or Latin loanwords, but it is very hard to do.
>>
>>139720979
No, no I'm not going to discuss.
I'm going to call you a cunt instead OK?
>>
French does not come from Gaul, it is an evolution of Latin spoken by the Roman legion (lower class latin)
English language started to exist because England was conquered by William of Normandy, a French nobleman of nordic ancestry. To secure his power William enforced a unified language on Britons, which was based on French grammar.

North and French cucked English a thousand years ago.
>>
>>139724520
I'm not disputing that. Vocabulary and grammar are different things, and the English vocabulary has a very heavy French influence. But the grammar is unmistakably Germanic. It's not Latin, and I doubt it's Celtic either.
>>
>>139721192
English is pretty much the easiest language
>>
>>139720979
>Il dit en anglais
>>
>>139724520
>It can be done to build a string of words without any French or Latin loanwords, but it is truly hard to do.
All these words (Except French & Latin) are of Old English or Old Norse origin. All I had to do was change or get rid of some adjectives or adverbs in your sentence. All the loanwords we have are almost all adjectives with English equivalents or random nouns for things the Anglo-Saxons didn't have yet.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1997877
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.