[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black women the most educated group; make less money than whites

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 65438654.jpg (46KB, 800x450px)
65438654.jpg
46KB, 800x450px
Prove that this isn't due to racism. Oh wait, you can't. Black women are LITERALLY the most oppressed group in the country, being both black AND female. But keep your heads buried in the sand. Keep believing your fucking myth of white "superiority" while living off your rich parents' trust fund.

https://www.thoughtco.com/black-women-most-educated-group-us-4048763
>>
>>139716490
>educated

fuck off you memeflag troll
>>
>>139716490
Honestly, just curious, what are the degrees in?
>>
>>139716531
Please stop posting this retarded shit everywhere, fucks sake
>inb4 shill
These pizzagate fucks are beyond retarded
>>
>>139716490
Yeah.ooga booga.
Go ma frikan wimin studiz degree.
No is educated.

Most of your education system is a meme now. It makes people dumber and more ignorant, then reward them with degrees.
And black women are on the top of that ?
Ahahahaha
Enjoy your loan debts while having to work as stripper or in a fast food restaurant.
>>
>>139716628
>good goy
>>
because there all nurses, and teachers
middle of the road shit tier jobs
and there 70% single mothers
> no duel income
>>
>>139716490
Education is not the same as skill. College isn't some get rich quick scheme.
>>
But they can't show up for work, because they are single parents.

Black women are "oppressed" because they have kids out of wedlock and then chase away the baby daddy with their "empowerment."
>>
>>139716490
>[degrees related to:] service industry, health care, and education.
Of course you'd go and demand more money from the rest of the working country for your 100 IQ 'ejahkated' jobs...
>>
Wait. Is OP trying to say that no matter what, there will always be differences due to race, and that multiculturalism cannot fully function?
>>
Why are black women always so angry?
>>
>>139716490
>blacks being more educated than asians or whites

:DDDD
>>
>>139716490
>Be black woman
>Go to shitty for profit universities to study useless majors like communications, African American studies, or nursing assistant
>WE WYD EJUKATED N SHEIT
>>
>>139716490

>educated

As in they all have worthless degrees?
>>
>>139716490
What do you really want?
Equal opportunity or discriminaton against everyone who isnt black woman?
Because friendo by saying stuff you do you make this racist claim that only if we dont discrimabte agains others, black woman stand a chance aka you yourself dont believe they can do it
>>
"I have a bachelor's degree in Communications from the Online College of Southern North Dakota, for which I took out a loan of $100,000."

I deserve a good job to support my two children becuz gibs
>>
File: fff.jpg (37KB, 699x637px)
fff.jpg
37KB, 699x637px
>>139716490
>educated

quick reminder
BBC has a pidgin language that is mostly a butchered version of children-level English aimed at Africans
>>
>>139716490
OP is a nigger faggot again
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.