[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bulgaria thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

What does /pol/ know about Bulgaria?
>>
>>139709970
I'm on the airport about to fly to Bulgaria. I know nothing. Tell me what to expect. We will beat you tonight by the way. World cup 2018 here we come!
>>
wheres that?
>>
Go fuck yourself inbred scum. Not white, niggers of Europe. Drunk gypsy retards with 50 IQ.
>>
>>139710134
Stay away from tanned people.
>>
>>139709970
Bulgaria is poor, corrupt and slavic. But on the plus side I dated a Bulgarian girl once, she was nice
>>
>>139709970
Honestly? I consider it to be one of the absolute shittiest places in Europe, second only to Moldova. No offense.
>>
Mostly historical triva
-Used to have an empire
-Saved the Byzantines once from the Muslims
-Was the target of Serb treachery
-had a strange offshoot country in North Russia
-The only country where nodding horizontally means yes and vertically no
-Caused the second Balkan War when they didnt get enough land in a peace deal.
-Most loyal of the Soviet Puppets
-Only country in history to elect a former monarch
-Severe gypsy problem
-Government infested with corrupt ex communist party leaders
-Has a wacky offshoot who claim to be the heirs of Alexander the Great despite being literal slavs
>>
>>139710485
t. virgin mongol living in concrete building with no windows in middle of nowhere
>>
>>139711122
At least he's White and lives in a first world country
>>
>>139711102
>-Has a wacky offshoot who claim to be the heirs of Alexander the Great despite being literal slavs
Those are the Macedonians, not us.
>>139711162
why hide your flag pussy?
>>
File: Macedonia3.jpg (132KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Macedonia3.jpg
132KB, 1024x768px
>>139709970
Shittier version of Macedonia.
>>
All I remember of my trip to Bulgaria is that a whore tried to swallow the wedding ring off of my finger like I wouldn't notice.
>>
>>139709970
why do you make the same thread every month? Nobody gives two shits about us
>>
I went to Sofia with a friend who is a British born Indian and the police stopped him thinking he was a refugee. They were pissed off when he pulled out his British passport and then they followed us around the city a bit. Good times.
>>
>>139709970
that most people are named kamen
>>
File: just be confident bro.jpg (58KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
just be confident bro.jpg
58KB, 720x960px
>>139709970
>4channers dont know how to find good pussy in eastern europe the thread
lol
been to eastern europe many times
in fact got tickets to Lviv for the 13th of september going to spend there a month as an "work related tirp"
aka im sent to scout places for movie tv producers (maily videos and pictures of interesting places for future films)
this time Lionsgate sents me
now i will be drowning in college age level pussy all my trip
why?
because i know how to find them and lure them in
rules goes like this
>if she is older than 21 dont even get close
older bitches they just want to trap you, others got the bitch already on them and might try to steal from you while younger girls will fuck you only because you are the Newyorker with expensive clothes and american passport its a new experience for them
>act like you are cool it always works
just having an expensive camera, and taking pictures of her, or doing "extroverted stuff" like shit you see in movies (playing tag in the middle of warshaw worked for me to get a college art student in my bed for 3 days)
>flirt with her and make it count
slav shitters are kinda boring in their "game", if you got some dating experience you will find how its not even that hard to get her in your bed
and most importantly
>be confident and be yourself
pic related its me couple of yers ago
i get tons of slav pussy
>>
>>139709970
I have literally never heard of this place Burgaria. why do you make this shit up
>>
>>139710134
>We will beat you tonight by the way.
Is there a football thing or is this nigger looking for an ass kicking?
>>
>>139709970
not a whole lot Tbh do you guys have any cool shit to see or explore? been looking for a place to visit
>>
>>139712474
Go to Stolipinovo and see the future of Europe.
>>
>>139711382
>Those are the Macedonians, not us.
We both know there are no such things, only Bulgarains who live in Bulgaria and Bulgrain's too butthurt to admit they belong in it
>>
File: mycar.jpg (84KB, 697x555px) Image search: [Google]
mycar.jpg
84KB, 697x555px
>>139709970
Bulgaria, a poor mans Macedonia
>>
>>139709970
Bulgarian meetup when?
>>
>>139712966
C O M F Y
>>
>>139713677
don't
>>
>>139712966
what is exactly wrong with this?
>>
>>139711102
We were their vassals and our king married their noblewomen and princesses in order to avoid further conflict.
>>
>>139716926
*kings
>>
File: Stoichkov[1].jpg (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Stoichkov[1].jpg
3MB, 2048x1536px
>>139709970
>based stoichkov
>>
>>139709970

I've been in Sunny Beach once..
>>
All I know is the word Bugger is derived from the Bulgar.
>>
Boring country, retarded politicians. Bookstores SUCK.
>>
They owe me gaas
>>
you're our rapebabies
>>
>>139709970
You were useless and a burden in both WW's, shame on you.
>>
>>139712611
>Stolipinovo
Jesus fuck, I regret googling that
>>
File: Irish border.jpg (175KB, 714x475px) Image search: [Google]
Irish border.jpg
175KB, 714x475px
>>139709970
All I know is that Bulgaria is poor and full of gypsies. Also that the language is written in Russian letters.
I should go there for a break. Do you like people from Northern Ireland?
What's your food like? Is it tasty? Do you have clean water and potatoes?
If I sing well, will Bulgarian women join in for a good old-fashioned sing song?
>>
>>139718043
>Also that the language is written in Russian letters.
End yourself. Russian is a language written in Bulgarian letters.
>>
>Be Bulgaria 1913
>Just won Balkan war against kebab
>Get awarded shit stuff
>reeee
>mfw start another war against all neighbours for more land
>stomped
>>
>>139709970
Not much actually.

Are you guys really slavic?
What's the deal with the Turkic Bulgars?
How do you keep your Turkish minority in check?
What's hot in Sofia these days?
>>
>>139709970
I know they need to get the fuck out of my country along with their albanian rat cousins.

Calling someone an Albanian (albanos), Bulgarian (boulgaros), Romanion (gyftos) and Pakistani (Pakistanos) is regarded as one of the highest insults ten times worse than malakas. All for good reason of course.
>>
>>139712239
did bethesda make you?
>>
File: IMG_0777.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0777.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>139719102
last part is a meme
all the other shit is real.
travel a little and look for yourself

found my dopleganger in pol the other day
man on the left looks just like me.
>>
>>139709970
>What does /pol/ know about Bulgaria?

You need to buy a toll in order to drive on Bulgarian roads. The "highway" from the border to Sofija is nonexistent. The minimal toll you can buy is for 7 days, it costs 10 euros. So if you just want to use the airport in Sofija, basically spend less than a day, they still force you to buy a 7 day long toll.
You come to my city, Nis, because we're cheap and because smoking is allowed everywhere. You can always spot a Bulgarian. He is buffed, wearing a tight white elegant shirt, to emphasize his muscles, the shirt is tucked into his skinny pants, and he usually behaves like the biggest fucking peasant around. Your women are shit, 70% of you look like gypsies, 20% of you really are. You live like gypsies, Sofia is burried in trash.
You do politics like (((them))), changing sides when it's in your favor, hence 'Bugarska politika'
>>
I love the golden sands!Love from Romania!
>>
>>139718278
our land, nigger
>>
I used to live there for a whole year. Im not bulgarian national, neither im turkish. I just wanted to have a break.

Pros.
CHEAP! Housing cheap, booze cheap, sex cheap, gas cheap, food even cheaper.

Nice nature, especially comparing to Nederlandse swamps and flatlands.

People are friendly. And not agressive. Never seen a fight, or heard any screaming(Hello, Turkey)

Greece is nearby, so u can fuck off to Thessaloniki if Bulgaria is too much to handle.

Well, thats its

CONS

Neither of you, gypsy fucks, use blinkers. None of you! Is that too feminine for you?
Riding bicycle on a highway? Why not! Driving a car in opposite direction on a oneway line? Hell yeah!

Slow. Everything is fucking slow.

Its poor. Its very very poor. Then there are gypsies. Its so poor and undeveloped Its like another planet.

Gypsies gonna be everywhere. There are zero towns without gypsy presence.

Discusting music. All of it. Folk, pop. This stupid chalga shit. Oh fuck!

And many many more. Bulgaria is a shit country if u need at least some comfort. If u backpacker on a budget ull love it. But dont get in troubles with police. All of them are corrupt.
>>
>>139709970
Helping transferring weapons for ISIS.
>>
File: IMG_4239.jpg (280KB, 1773x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4239.jpg
280KB, 1773x1125px
>Bulgaria
W!ZZ AIR
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.