[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's Wrong with the Alt-right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
I just stumbled upon this new series of videos from The Distributist, he has some good points that are routinely ignored on /pol/ (such as the disparity between a small populist movement and the people they're trying to go against which have all the institutions of indoctrination at their disposal).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_7c_zPn8VE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g34dkuJw72g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z9nJtDyHZE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l5aP5Ez3PI

There will apparently be more videos released soon, including suggestions on how to overcome the problems listed in the first few parts. Start with Part 1 if Part 0 is too boring/obvious to you (it's just a description of the current state of things which you probably already know).
>>
Unfortunately, Millennial Woes doesn't really get the point of this analysis... here's his comment:

>Your point about democratic politics... again, this is not our plan. Neither is it our plan to do our own long march through the institutions. Our plan is to change the culture, thus enabling and encouraging political and social mechanisms to develop for our people's survival. Changing the culture will be a long process, but we are already making progress.

It doesn't seem that he understands what's actually necessary to "change culture" and vastly underestimates the degree of effort needed.
>>
>>139710393

The 'institutions' are full cancer. Irredeemable.
I know this guy doesn't actually believe the alt-right could slowly change the universities, surely he should know any right leaning content is attacked. Surely he should know we can't stop them going EVEN further left wing.

They need to be destroyed and remade.
Hence, speed up the leftist degeneration of them.
>>
>>139711168
There will be no collapse, and if there ever is a collapse, the people rebuilding things will be the people who are in power now anyway. I wouldn't put much hope in accelerationism, it's only going to accelerate things until the "boot, face, forever" part, and then that's that.
>>
>>139711510
We are dealing with a new religion here.
Never going to be able to change the universities, not before it is too late. Not before we are living in a 3rd world progressive shit hole.
But we can accelerate them pass what the Normie feels conformable with. So that is the only option.
>>
>>139712649
>But we can accelerate them pass what the Normie feels conformable with. So that is the only option.
What would happen then though? You already have the next two generations of the ruling class and the administrative class indoctrinated into the same views, do you think they would give up the power voluntarily without anyone to even give up the power to (obviously an anime nerd won't become the next dean of Harvard)?
>>
>>139714006
People stop going to universities. I see it now all the time. People look at the cost and they look at the product and they say, 'no thanks'.
Even employers are asking whether or not they want someone with a degree in arts or someone without one. This was a no brainer 20 years ago.

Build new institutions and burn down the old ones.
Until that time, keep accelerating until there is a market.

As I said, it's the only option. I have been to uni. It's next to impossible to express right wing views. They left got in when it was about freedom of speech and they have since shut all the doors, you can't subvert them back. You can't slowly push a moderate stance. Even moderate stances fucking accelerate them. Even slightly resting the leftist tide accelerates. Them.
They have created their own moral framework. Christianity is gone, they are egalitarians. Anything that goes again their moral frame work is evil.
You watch. They are going to continue getting worse and worse until they go into a death spiral. And people will be asking, where are the good universities? and it will continue until there are universities with actively push back against the left.
>>
>>139709644
Yeah I am a fan of the distributist. I have been following him for 6 months and I was looking forward to his critique.
>>
>>139714006
The Marxist axiom:

"The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.e. the class which is the ruling material force of society, is at the same time its ruling intellectual force."

And with the elite effectively declaring demographic war on the white middle class, there really is no way that we can regain the institutions back, for as he mentioned, we are a rapidly dwindling population. He is right in many respects. I have only seen 1 & 2 so far. He is not perfect and gets many things wrong but he is the best out there so far on criticizing our movement.
>>
>>139714464
Has there ever been a historical case of a "subculture" (you know what I mean, I don't know what else to call it) overtaking mainstream culture without first overtaking the institutions, through violent revolution, or by being sponsored by the powers that be (or any combination of the three)?

>>139715012
I used to watch him way back and now rediscovered him, he has more interesting content than the usual e-celebs, but a very tiny audience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOgAfjyiEmg

This guy has some interesting stuff too.
>>
>>139709644
I'll bump your thread but I don't have the time to listen to an autistic jew tell me why I should just accept my erasure
>>
File: hqdefault1.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault1.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>139715393
Thanks bro. I will check him out.
>>
>>139710393
the idea that culture is hierachically distributed is flawed. The media institutions and the academic elite nolonger are the gatekeepers

We are creating a parralel culture, a monoculture within the multicultural diaspora

whites arent going to get their ethnostate through the ballet box,

there is going to be a long period where they are going to have to act like the jews or muslims do within the larger degen society
>>
File: 1504059886952.jpg (230KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504059886952.jpg
230KB, 1080x1080px
>>139715622
No you should listen to him because he has some good points. He will never be able to convince me away from WN- I live and for the cause, but we do need to grapple with new concepts and see our blind spots and many of his critiques are valid.

The ultimate authority is reality and we need to be as objective as possible about our circumstances, our weaknesses and our strengths.
>>
>>139715956
Almost through the second video and I haven't heard one concrete point yet. Autistic rambling
>>
File: Crises Actor.jpg (209KB, 551x974px) Image search: [Google]
Crises Actor.jpg
209KB, 551x974px
>>139709644
>Alt-right
GTFO

The CIAlt-Right is a cancer and commited a false flag during their ralley.
>>
File: teeth dont lie.jpg (1MB, 1885x2600px) Image search: [Google]
teeth dont lie.jpg
1MB, 1885x2600px
>>139717353

TEETH

DON'T

LIE!
>>
>>139709644
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g34dkuJw72g [Remove]

This guy is underestimating /pol/'s demographics. We are stronger and deeper in the system than he is aware.
>>
>>139717353
>>139717452
This is fascinating, is she also a time traveler?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.