[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you get it yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_2816.jpg (105KB, 1242x731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2816.jpg
105KB, 1242x731px
Do you get it yet?
>>
>>139707366
what is the catastrophic event that all niggers in america are experiencing?

the affirmative action quotas? the free college with bountiful scholarships? the food stamps? WIC? SNAP? Title XIX?
>>
Not until you understand not to post stupid ass threads
>>
>>139707366
>Super predators
>We must bring them to heel

Good thing we got Don
>>
>>139707468
Systemic police brutality?
>>
>>139707468
FPBP
>>
>>139707366
Fuck off you absolute nigger. How dare you open your menthol stinking lips you swarthy moon cricket.
>>
>>139707366
>>139707366
All cities can get hit by natural disasters/terrorist attacks etc - hence all cities matter.
If this isn't bait OP you are dumb as hell.
>>
>>139707527
>Police brutality
I think you misspelled "resisting arrest"/leftypol/
>>
>>139707527
Police shootings of blacks are way the hell overblown, the media just makes it look like a bigger problem than it is. Considering blacks are 14% of your populations and yet literally commit more than half the violent crime, I'd say the police are justified in being a little more cautious with them.

This ignores the fact that literally all of this happens in the inner cities where there are a million and one things wrong that that aren't "the system is somehow still run by white supremacists".
>>
>>139707527
stop breaking the law
stop smoking marijuana in your car
stop selling drugs
stop prostituting yourself
stop being naked in the street
stop talking jive to a police officer when being questioned
>>
>>139707858
>>139707702
>>139707649
alt right proles who don't understand the correlation between socioeconomics and crime, and institutional racisms part in it. small brain racist idiots who can't seem to grasp underlying factors to systemic issues
>>
>>139707366
All cities matter. Some just matter more than others.
>>
File: WeWuzNationalists.jpg (164KB, 1425x1425px) Image search: [Google]
WeWuzNationalists.jpg
164KB, 1425x1425px
>>139708319
If black people are systemically disenfranchised within America then why don't they build their own system?
>>
File: mur.jpg (6KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
mur.jpg
6KB, 197x256px
>>139708319
How dare you open your menthol crusted lips you absolute nigger, you swarthy jungle bunny. Fuck right off to liberia if you think it's unfair here you ungrateful moon cricket. Hint: Africans hate American blacks more than US whites do
>>
>>139708319
Institutional racism is just code word for niggers need even more handicaps over Asians, Whites, Latins, Natives, Arabs etc and so on because they are still failures and drains on society even when they are favored in every aspect of society. The only institutional racism is how Asian and White kids can't get help from the state when they need it because they aren't black enough.
>>
>>139707527
>Systemic police brutality?

Robbing a convenience store and then getting shot while attacking a police officer is not systemic police brutality, you dumb nigger.
>>
Well blacks do have the lowest IQ on the planet so...
>>
File: cuntdoodle.jpg (62KB, 441x455px) Image search: [Google]
cuntdoodle.jpg
62KB, 441x455px
>>139707366
Unironically no.
>>
>>139707366
Yeah it's stupid to act like black people are in extreme danger in America compared to other races. Esp when their only source of danger is each other
>>
>>139707366
Not really considering that crimestats show that blacks are a bigger danger than whites but whatever floats your retard head i guess.
>>
>>139708319
>alt right proles who don't understand the correlation between socioeconomics and crime

Negros obviously don't understand the correlation between physically threatening a cop and getting shot.
>>
>>139707366
It actually sounds pretty reasonable.
>I'm praying for that kid's cancer to go into remission, but all kids matter
>>
>>139707366
They can pray for blacks all they want, but protesting and rioting over a non-existant police bias when all the evidence shows white police are LESS likely to pull the trigger on a black suspect as opposed to a white suspect is retarded.
>>
>>139707366

Yeah, praying for niggers. Pretty stupid - they're beyond even Gods help.
>>
You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth? Your race is Universally despised, derided and mocked. Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. Die Tyrone, No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.
>>
>>139707527
you should check those stats again friend
>>
>>139708319
some of the safest towns in the US are also the poorest
>>
>>139709068

Coarse an' Defect? Wha dat?
>>
>>139709151
This, honestly.

Just reveals how self-centered niggers really are. They truly are children trapped in adult bodies. It's almost like they intentionally go out of their way to prove every single fucking stereotype about their people right.
>>
>>139707366
Well, there's more than just Houston getting buttfucked by a huge enema, so yes all cities matter because everything's getting fucked in Texas.
>>
>>139707366
Hurricane Harvey is yet another example of the institutionalized and systemic targeting if houston by weather events! See how stupid that sounds?
>>
Google operation Popeye
>>
File: 1503894439843 - Copy.png (48KB, 585x216px) Image search: [Google]
1503894439843 - Copy.png
48KB, 585x216px
>>139709821
>>139709674
>>139709166

speaking of, Harvey is obviously a racist hurricane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LRz0dqgcpI
>>
>>139708735
Why build something suitable for a few when you can steal something and ruin it for everyone?
>>
File: based aussie oven installer.jpg (3MB, 3750x4307px) Image search: [Google]
based aussie oven installer.jpg
3MB, 3750x4307px
>>139707366
You know I make a thread about /ourelectrician/ in brisbane and pics of his based web site showing the holohaux and the invasion of white countries and it got deleted within 30 seconds. Meanwhile this and just about every other fucking slide thread stays up for hours. We need actual fucking mods that want to make /pol/ better.

>sage in the options field at all times
>>
File: Transformers.webm (2MB, 264x480px) Image search: [Google]
Transformers.webm
2MB, 264x480px
>>139708319
anon where do you live?
>>
Pizzagate arrests close to the Clintons are happening. This is a slide thread.

>>139706775
>>
File: Carter_and_Tolbert.png (219KB, 600x409px) Image search: [Google]
Carter_and_Tolbert.png
219KB, 600x409px
>da white boogeymane socioeconomic factorz n shiet boi
>back in africa we wuz kangz bruh

go back then
>>
>>139708319
so why are blacks institutionally racist?
>>
>>139708735
they have their own system, it's called Liberia
>>
File: DF0x29uV0AA07XF.jpg (113KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DF0x29uV0AA07XF.jpg
113KB, 715x1000px
>>139708319
>alt right proles
Translation: I'm a Bourgeois white liberal who has never done a day's actual work in my life, and I cannot understand the concept of personal accountability because any such understanding would utterly undermine my belief system.

Understand, by your own kike ideology, you are automatically in the wrong here. Your understanding is explicitly, by your OWN ADMISSION, based off of an exploiter's perspective of the world. How dare you even speak? Your hypocrisy is so naked it's actually baffling.

Also, socioeconomics doesn't correlate with crime nearly as well as race does. But of course, in addition to being a hypocrite, you're also a low-information Leftist retard.
>>
>>139708810
>Africans hate American blacks more than US whites do
My brother is maintenance man at a hotel chain and one of the guys that works there is an escapee from the Democratic Republic of Congo and he has said more once that basketball Americans should be genocided and hates everything about them
>>
>>139708319
Violent rape and premeditated murder are literally crimes of complete moral failure, they are completely independent of socioeconomic status. Murdering the man you just robbed, or violently raping them, will NEVER be excusable in our society because they are the apex of anti-social culture. There is no fucking excuse for it. Don't you dare ever excuse the crimes of anti social psychopathy
>>
>>139707366
I would think it's more like having simultaneous hurricanes hit Houston, New York and some place in Florida and saying "I'm praying for Florida" then getting all pissy when someone else says "I'm praying for everyone affected across the entire nation"
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.