[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black accomplishments in the ’40s and ’50s prove that today’s

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: ScottJoplin.jpg (104KB, 600x651px) Image search: [Google]
ScottJoplin.jpg
104KB, 600x651px
https://www.wsj.com/articles/modern-liberalisms-false-obsession-with-civil-war-monuments-1504045658

It's a pay article, but I will copy and paste the most relevant part for those who cannot view it:

>Between 1890 and 1940, for example, black marriage rates in the U.S. where higher than white marriage rates. In the 1940s and ’50s, black labor-participation rates exceeded those of whites; black incomes grew much faster than white incomes; and the black poverty rate fell by 40 percentage points. Between 1940 and 1970—that is, during Jim Crow and prior to the era of affirmative action—the number of blacks in middle-class professions quadrupled. In other words, racial gaps were narrowing. Steady progress was being made. Blacks today hear plenty about what they can’t achieve due to the legacy of slavery and not enough about what they did in fact achieve notwithstanding hundreds of years in bondage followed by decades of legal segregation.

>In the post-’60s era, these positive trends would slow, stall, or in some cases even reverse course. The homicide rate for black men fell by 18% in the 1940s and by another 22% in the 1950s. But in the 1960s all of those gains would vanish as the homicide rate for black males rose by nearly 90%. Are today’s black violent-crime rates a legacy of slavery and Jim Crow or of something else? Unfortunately, that’s a question few people on the left will even entertain.
>>
>>139701882
They are a legacy of the end of Jim crow. Desegregation is what fucked blacks. They suddenly had to compete with whites and naturally fell to the bottom of society because of it. When they have their own black only businesses, then they can compete.
>>
>>139702080
Black people don't patronize black businesses.
>>
>>139702205
They did in segregation. They had their own self sustaining economy because they did not have to compete with whites.
>>
>>139701882
>pick cotton for a warm meal in the evening
>get 1 cent for picking cotton
THICC GROWTH, DAS RITE!!
>>
>>139701882
I love to play Bethena. That's a beautiful waltz.
>>
>>139702283
I'm talking about current year, black people have this weird autism where they don't like to support businesses that are owned by their own. It's a phenomenon you can read about by googling and nobody really knows why
>>
>>139702460
Because black businesses suck. Nobody want to go to them. That's the point.
>>
>>139702460
When they start wilding out, black owners aren't afraid to tell them to fuck off and get in their face because they don't have to be worried about being labeled racist.
>>
File: redsuppository.png (13KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
redsuppository.png
13KB, 256x256px
>>139701882
Based
Here's a (((you)))
>>
>>139702460
Because owning your own business is white uncle tom behavior
>>
>>139702080
>>139702205
>>139702283

desegregation was a ploy to get blacks to give up their own businesses and join the white ones. more money for they jew.

lookup black wallstreet. blacks were the most skilled labor after end of slavery, since they had been brought to this country to work, they really had no choice. when they were separated, white saw they were growing too powerful and had to curtail it. i.e black wallstreet. and also most black sport league were drawing more crowds than white ones. if they had remained segregated that would be billions of dollars going to black owners instead of jew owners now. facts. but can continue with muh raciss and white inferiority complex tho :)
>>
>>
>>139702789
nobody on pol hates black people simply because they are black

infact i doubt most people on pol are actual racists who hate people for their race

most people on pol probably wants the africans in africa, the asians in asia, races separated by still able to visit each other by tourism if they wish

if black people were successful in the past then the best thing we should honestly do as a nation is re-enact segregation but that will never happen because the 0.1% elites have a racemixing agenda aimed at destroying nationalities
>>
>>139702906
larping as a confederate. most blacks wouldn't even know about this g. he was probs a mason tho.. still good shit.
>>
File: 37_Lyndon_Johnson_3x4.jpg (93KB, 914x1216px) Image search: [Google]
37_Lyndon_Johnson_3x4.jpg
93KB, 914x1216px
It's almost like """someone""" wanted to keep them down
>>
>>139703072
lyndon B johnson was literally the worst president of all time

also its highly likely he was a crypto jew
>>
>>139702982
guess people are being edgy. but i'd say a lot of people hate blacks for being blacks. like a lot of people hate jews for being jews without looking deeper into reasons for their hate. divide and conquer. i.e. bacon's rebellion. poor english and negros got together and nearly burned down virginia. after that had to separate them and create a permanent class of poor/slaves so could never unite and challenge the system again. before that it was negros, and brits not white and blacks.
>>
Seems like just a bunch of lies.
Blacks don't belong in America, period.
>>
>>139703368
from that rationality, neither do whites. period.

whites are as much real americans as blacks. and neither have claim to america.
>>
File: D A N K.jpg (57KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
D A N K.jpg
57KB, 550x413px
>>139703555
>>
>WSJ
Isn't that a leftist news-paper?
>>
>>139703555
whites earned america through conquest just like every other nation earned their nation through conquest, this "only native americans have a right to america" thing is a meme an is an a-historical interpretation of who gets to claim a nation

nations are not first dibs

blacks were simply brought over on a boat, they don't have as much of a claim to america as the native europeans who built it do.
>>
>>139703682
>whites earned america through conquest just like every other nation earned their nation through conquest

So if Muslims conquer Europe, your saying that's totally cool, right?
>>
>>139703772
if they conquered it with an army, then they deserve it. you know turkey used to be christian right?

what's going on in europe is not a legitimate conquest in the historical sense. it's the elites in europe going against the wishes of their people and opening the gates for invaders, it's subterfuge

it's like troy if anything, a trojan horse, european elites and their jewish pawns are deliberately opening the gates
>>
>>139703682
yeah if want to go the conquest route then your argument doesnt hold water either. there were were free africans here fighting against indians just as there were whites. bacons rebellion. and they were under british common law and protected just like any other englishman. muh native europeans built it, africans in america had just as much had in building up the country just as european americans. there were plenty free blacks in the country also, and blacks and whites at some point could gain their freedom just like irish and other poor eurotards who were also brought here as slaves or tricked into slavery. you need to learn some more history son.
>>
>>139703954
HAHAHAHAHA

>N-n-n-n-no, I mean uh, it's not THAT kind of conquest, you know, the kind I like versus that which I don't like...
>>
>>139704120
its even more pathetic than being conquered in the usual sense.
>>
>>139703954
only conquest by army is legitimate. yeah ok. didn't realize only armies with guns could have wars.
>>
>>139702460
Crabs in a bucket mentality.
A lot of black people have been embedded with this victim mentality that everyone who has it better than them must have stolen their wealth from someone, so when they see a black business owner they naturally assume that said business owner gained their business through illegitimate means.
It's fucking infuriating frankly, and makes it near impossible for black communities to be anything but consumer-driven crime-filled hellholes.
Black people have become the perfect consumer, always fucking buying something just for the sake of it, and people think these companies that kiss their ass actually give a fuck about the community for some bizarre reason, which results in even MORE consumer culture.
Black people need to take back control of their wallet in order to really move up in the world.
>>
>>139704120
It's called honor you simpleton, why is this so hard to understand

it's like a european man and a muslim fan squaring up to fight and then a jew comes and hits the european man over the head with a bat, and the muslim claims he won

what muslims are doing would have never been possible if jews weren't stabbing europeans in the back

european people are more than capable of defending themselves when they have control over their own government
>>
>>139704269
>It's called honor you simpleton

Ah honor, you men the whole system based on MUH FEELS and not objective principles?

>>139704269

>what muslims are doing would have never been possible if jews weren't stabbing europeans in the back

Point out to me all the Jews in political power in Europe who have direct control over immigration policy
>>
>>139704395
>you men

*you mean*
>>
How long do you think the article will stay up before removal and twitter apology?
>>
>>139704236
its called brainwashing. fuck MLK. Malcolm X was the truth.
>>
>>139704395
If you can't understand the concept of honor then you are either a slimy kike or a leftist
>>
>>139704531
Honor is a pagan and east asian concept opposed to western christian thought
>>
>>139704486
It's all this kike media that pushes this shit on people.
I'm not full on /pol/ when it comes to the kike conspiracies, but when it comes to the media, they are UNDOUBTEDLY a major fucking problem for all races, especially in the US.
>>
>>139703667
leftist yes
not necessarily "liberal" though
pretty based on a lot of shit tbqhwy famalam
very well written articles too by actual writers/journalists
>>
>>139702789
>white inferiority complex tho
this is what niggers actually believe
>>
>>139702982
>nobody on pol hates black people simply because they are black
Hi newfriend
>>
>>139704676
No, it's not.
In my Grandpa's day no one would steal shit.
Now it's common sense to double-triple lock everything up.
I still live in a white town and some guy's wallet was sitting outside our apartment building for a few weeks until he picked it up.
>>
File: 2stoopid.jpg (75KB, 786x462px) Image search: [Google]
2stoopid.jpg
75KB, 786x462px
>>139704269
You sound dumb like shit anon, what happened?
>>
>>139701882
>In the post-’60s era, these positive trends would slow, stall, or in some cases even reverse course.

So, what happened?
>>
>>139702982
And Europeans in Europe...
Get the fuck out of America, whitey...
>>
>>139704095
Conquest still holds water. There may have been free blacks but that's irrelevant as they would not have been here had they, or their descendants, not been brought here as slaves. They built this country because we forced them too. And they only had a hand in a fraction of a fraction of what was built in this nation, by who. Less than that, even.

Only white people of certain European descents have legitimate claim as they built up 99.9% and are the reason why western civilization is the way it is.
>>
>>139701882
Oh geez, it's almost like (((someone))) wanted to divide and conquer the society.
And the rest are just leftards who don't really care about well-being of anyone but just virtue signaling.
>>
>>139701882
http://archive.is/0DKdE

ARCHIVE NIGGER
>>
>>139703772
You don't get to discuss when you have the boot on your throat, whether I'm cool with it or not would not change anything.
It's because leaders are total faggots nowadays that you are allowed to whine but even then they will never ever give away their power for some retarded justice ideal
>>
>>139701882
Negros in their current state far too useful for kikes to keep them in any other state, and kikes rule murrica so it wasnt hard for them to destroy black societies.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.