[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can women be cucked?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: intothewind_338.jpg (81KB, 692x530px) Image search: [Google]
intothewind_338.jpg
81KB, 692x530px
Can women be cucked?
>>
>>139701862
Yeah, my ex wife used to fantasize about my fucking her friends in front of her and knocking them up.
Was pretty hot desu.
>>
File: IMG_50.jpg (170KB, 715x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_50.jpg
170KB, 715x1080px
>>139701862
No, but they can wear diapers.
>>
>>139701862
No. You can't trick a woman into thinking that she's raising someone else's kid.
Trust me, they'll know.
>>
>>139701862
Yes but it's less humiliating than a man getting cucked
>>
Just asked my roommates.. Nope. Can't be cucked.
>>
>>139701862
>he doesn't know how the GOAT fetish
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckquean
>>
My girlfriend has given me permission to cuck her. She says she doesn't care what I do sexually, and that she feels kind of weird about not caring but she just doesn't care. Ideally, I'd be taking advantage of the situation to be a stud. Sadly, this is not the case.

It might be a ruse. If it is, I don't feel bad if our relationship ends over it, because we both agreed to the terms in advance.

So yes, a woman can be cucked, and I plan on doing so at the earliest possible convenience.
>>
I mean, a woman willingly staying in an abusive relationship is pretty cucked. Happens too much.
>>
File: sharetheload.gif (923KB, 218x161px) Image search: [Google]
sharetheload.gif
923KB, 218x161px
>>139702012
>>
>>139701953
fuck thats hot
>>
>>139702222
Checked
>>
>>139702012
I can fap to that
>>
>>139701862
Kind of what
>>139701953
says, it would divide resources available to her.
They're still the man's resources, he's still earning them, but she would only get a portion of his resources to raise her sprog, but it's still his resources.
As close as you're going to get.
>>
>>139701953
>ex wife
I guess she finally got her way.
>>
>>139701862
Yes
>>
>>139701953
>Yeah, my ex wife
Well, what happened? Don't just leave us dangling here, wondering about this shit.
>>
>>139701862
If my wife is any indication... she wants to be, yes.
>>
>>139701953
Why is she your ex? We demand answers nigger
>>
>>139701862
Can a man carry another woman's child?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.