[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a business man NOT a pastor!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_6202.jpg (179KB, 1215x1023px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6202.jpg
179KB, 1215x1023px
God damn it!
>>
File: illust_39165335_20170827_234921.jpg (740KB, 1382x800px) Image search: [Google]
illust_39165335_20170827_234921.jpg
740KB, 1382x800px
>>139700648
Give me a reason to care
>>
>>139700648
osteen is the best jew
>make millions off stupid people with a fake religion based on a very loose interpretation of the bible
>don't open your building to victims of a biblical flood
>>
>>139700648
no matter what happens the media has to pick a villain
and they're never Jewish
>>
>>139700648
Someone said the reason they didn't immediately open the church is because they were waiting for supplies. Sounded sensible, but I listened to an interview with Joel and he didn't mention a lack of supplies at all.
>>
>>139700648
Anyone got that manson clip where he talks about how they profit from having a villain?
>>
>>139700648
>expecting Protestants to be generous
>>
>>139701400
This. Fucking cunts obsessed with profit.
>>
>>139700648

I've heard there was flooding in the building, lack of supplies, and that it was inaccessible. All in the span of two days. Now they're saying something different.

Who knows what really happened, other than everyone turning on him and spewing hatred. He opened his doors and it wasn't good enough.

I would believe that the church was inaccessible of had minor flooding considering where it's located in the city.
>>
>>139701200
He did mention they were dealing with the flood, and the church was not safe in the flood of 2004
>>
>>139700946
>believing fake news
the entrance was literally flooded, why create another safety hazard for people?
>>
/pol/ is literally believing fakenews spread by communists on facebook
wtf guys?
The place was flooded
>>
>>139701907
The church is elevated, it wasn't flooded in any way, Joel was just being a piece of shit
>>
>>139700648
at least his honest ill give him that
>>
I can't really blame him for not wanting niggers in his church.
>>
>>139702558
It stuns me that people actually believe that. The truth is he just doesn't want the Riff Raff walking around in his nice clean profit-making church.
>>
>>139702697

I've been to the church dude. Just because the sanctuary wasn't flooded, doesn't mean the rest of the building didn't have water in it. All of the parking is subterranean. And the sheer amount of water in the roads would be enough to make it inaccessible.
>>
>>139702987
Sure you did, Joel shill. MInd telling me why did he flipflop between like 4 different excuses in two days then? Why didn't he post images of the flooded church on his social media? That would shut everyone up
>>
>>139700648
Fake news actually.
>>
>>139703133
maybe because he couldn't get there? you fucking idiot
>>
who gives a shit, why would you want your expensive place being wrecked by niggers & spics?

>>139701907
He lost the fight when he opened his doors to em, it'll cost them millions to clean up the damage afterwards too, and he didn't win any points with liberals.
>>
>>139703259

You can never win with liberals.
>>
>>139701400
This
>>
>>139703259
he never was going to get points

i'm sure nobody attacked the black churches that were not open.

and what about Churches Chicken? ???? they didn't give out free chicken mayne!!
>>
>>139700648
>>
>>139703133
>MInd telling me why did he flipflop between like 4 different excuses in two days then?
You ever consider you were lied to?
>>
>>139700648
this guy is a kike
>>
Joel remembers what happened to the New Orleans super dome and doeant want it to happen to his megachurch
>>
>>139702614
The bible is still a book of lies. Compare what satan means in sanskrit to hebrew for example. Christianity and Islam are tools of manipulation meant to move forward a Zionist kike agenda, by social retards who are dumb enough to buy into something not empirical or objective at all.

Satan literally means Truth Eternal in sanskrit, but it mwans "the enemy" in Hebrew. Sanskrit is way fucking older than kike language. Educate yourself you fuckgoy. Fact check every single thing I mentioned if you don't believe me, unless you're a massive pussy with a fragile ego. I bet the latter is more likely. Christianity breeds intellectual cucks. It's spiritual communism and it's disgusting
>>
>wanting a shitload of wet nigs in your nice church

Nope, I would've done the same thing.
>>
>>139703392

Has the Pope done anything for the Catholics effected? As far as I can tell he hasn't even said a word.
>>
>>139703196
if the entire church was flooded, like he said, imagine it'd be pretty easy to snap a few pics, Joel shill. So he is either a complete retard that had a easy way out of all the media hate and didn't take it, or he's just a liar. I'd bet it's the latter
>>
Joel is literally ancap
>>
File: Lakewood_interior.jpg (822KB, 2048x1362px)
Lakewood_interior.jpg
822KB, 2048x1362px
>church
Everyone please form orderly lines and pray that you do not collapse from exhaustion before you make it to the front for the Eucharist.
>>
>>139703670

I'm sure you have an incredible understanding of the situation over there in Brazil.

Meanwhile I actually live in houston. No one was going anywhere without a boat until yesterday.
>>
Satan literally is the Truth. Jesus is a lie and the bible is a dishonest trite factory.

Carbon is what all life is based on. Did you know that every carbon atom has 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons? 666 is not evil, it's holy. Satan is not the devil, Satan is eternal truth and cosmic consciousness. This isn't edgy, it's educated. Sat or satya in sanskrit means truth. An or ananta mwans infinity or eternal. Satan therefore wholly translates as truth eternal in the first human language, sanskrit. Eat a dick, christfaggits. Your religion is demonic, dishonest and disgusting
>>
File: 1.jpg (39KB, 598x608px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
39KB, 598x608px
>>139703864
>>
>>139703864
satan is a spirit being dude he could manipulate the language of ancient people before god wrote the bible
>>
>>139703841
Sure you do. I'm sure you will have no problem snapping a pic from your window then, since you live in Houston and all
>>
A good person simply does good things. If you were a good person you would be helping with the relief effort. And if you couldn't do that you'd be doing what good you could do locally.

But instead you're pointing your finger at someone and screeching that they're not a good person, when you are are doing the exact same thing they are.

You're too narcissistic to realize that the only person you're condemning is you.
>>
>>139703981
That's the dumbest thing I've heard next to the shit actually written in the bible. A lot of people could just be easily taken advantage of for being so stupid. Is that *less* likely than "spooky evil spirit dudes"? No it's fucking not...

Ask yourself why The Light is an archetype universally positive and good, associated with Truth virtually across the board, except when it comes to Jewish mythology where the bringer of light is defined as literally the epitome of evil. It's ONLY the kikes who have defined it that way. Wake the fuck up and read some actual history
>>
>>139703969
Id like to see your actual face when you realize your entire worldview is built on lies & subjective knock-off kike translations of pre-existing ideas. If you're Christian that is
>>
File: 20170827_173136.jpg (2MB, 4128x3096px)
20170827_173136.jpg
2MB, 4128x3096px
>>139704004
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.