[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will you internet whites stop acting tough??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: merka.jpg (32KB, 258x273px) Image search: [Google]
merka.jpg
32KB, 258x273px
As long as I have been on /pol/, everytime there is some stupid chimpout, there is always a slew of threads about how these white dudes are going to shoot the niggers to pieces if they loot and plunder.... GUESS WHAT???

NOTHING HAPPENS!!!!

>Trayvon
>You can conceal guns and shoot rioters
.... nothing happens

>Baltimore
>Can get a permit, but can defend home
....nothing happens

>conceal carry, open carry, castle doctrine etc
>#harveylootcrew

NOTHING HAPPENS!!!

Why talk so big then do NOTHING white America? Each and EVERY time
>>
>>139700197

Lets just see how that 'civil war' goes haha
>>
>>139700197

LOL where are all the white nationalits with the ARs? Why no one shooting up the looters, huh wimps?
>>
>>139700197
how am I the same species as that... thing.
>>
>>139701686
>>139703703
Lol you fucking newfag, there's poster IDs on this board.

Jew detected.
>>
>>139700197
isn't it a federal offense to desecrate the flag in such manner
>>
>>139704066

I was bumping my thread cletus, so answer to me why so many of you talk big the when a state of emergency is called you do nothing but post on the internet?
>>
>>139704066
haha this

>>139700197
>>139701686
>>139703703
We get out our aggression by non-detructive means while posting on this board. That way we don't engage in nigger-behavior in real life (not that we would anyways). Only a low-IQ shitskin would take it seriously. Dumb people think that physical confrontations must be used to determine superiority.
>>
>>139704409
Most people follow the law, and want to continue doing so. When you conceal carry a firearm it changes your state of mind. Do you CC regularly?
>>
>>139700197

If you want something to go through a protestors head when you see them riot, consider the following options:

1. A different idea.
>>
>>139704409
>I was bumping my thread cletus,
>20 minutes and still hasn't reponded
whelp, I guess my work here is done
>>
File: 1504131528534.jpg (37KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1504131528534.jpg
37KB, 604x604px
> British flag
> Black woman
> Questions whites on why they aint violent

Are you a jew?
>>
>>139705845

Exactly, acting tough is 'your work', talking concealed weaponry is your job. Whats the point of having guns if you never use them?

>whelp
>>
>>139700197
niggers only burn down their own neighborhoods.

in Baltimore niggers burned down their local stores and home.

Houston is 12% white.

let the niggers come into white neighborhoods and things will be very different. if niggers want to burn their own neighborhoods why stop them? I just sit back and laugh
>>
>>139704804
How many times does this need to be said before it sinks in?
>>
>>139706896

Oh yeah? How come no one doing shit about the looting in Texas, but you think they gonna start ww3? Nah, just bullshitters and pussies
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.