[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

T. Mobile fags

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3736.png (31KB, 864x663px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3736.png
31KB, 864x663px
Department of defense (dod) is monitoring your phones . The based Luke Rudowski exposed this.

Turn off your wifi and do dat whois niggers

https://wearechange.org/how-to-see-what-government-agency-is-spying-on-your-phone/

Note, supposedly they only "lend" their cell phone towers to mobilefags on prepaid plans
>>
Bumping for NSA / government spying redpill thread
>>
>>139700085
whois is for looking up domain names you retard. what you're looking for is querying ARIN (or whoever your local registry is) for assignments of netblocks. regardless you've proven yourself incompetent enough that this thread should 404 because you have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
In the five eyes countries, your data is being retained. Ideally it's just metadata and it should be everyone, the trick here is that it's not actually looked at unless they have reason to (ideally). This causes a bit of issues for famous people who may have their privacy invaded inappropriately.

This is still literally nothing compared to tumblrinas taking photos of random guys on public transport, in the end we do have bigger problems than lazy data retention policies.
>>
>>139700541

You realize that cellular phones have I.P addresses too, don't you faggot?
Also can you please explain why the DoD is the owner of the domains ?
>>
>>139700923

Sauce?
Also didn't mean to post a black Nigger flag in my last post
>>
File: unnamed.png (31KB, 415x354px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
31KB, 415x354px
>>139701133
I can't.

I know people involved in this industry professionally, I just know that the compromise is everyone's data is stored and if we store enough then it's less likely people will access it inappropriately. The real danger here is inappropriate access, antifa and other insane Marxists flock to government jobs who would use the data inappropriately.

You will never be arrested for saying "immigration is bad" unless you're German. That's a different situation and much harder to explain. That being said, if the government continues its very questionable diverse hiring that's controlled by Marxists, then this data will continue to be abused.

Pic related, how government jobs are (re)distributed in Australia.
>>
Stupid nigger, everything you've ever done on your phone is recorded. If you fuck up enough that that info needs pulled, it can and will be pulled. This has been confirmed by multiple leaks and sources
>>
>>139700085
What is a range-ban?

I used to use a wifi hotspot for my primary Internet. During that time, depending on my assigned IP, I would frequently get a range-ban error on 4Chan, thereby proving that an IP is NOT assigned to ONE specific device or SIM card in this case.
>>
>>139702320
Or is this what you meant about lending towers? My cell is contract. My hotspot is prepaid.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.