[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know who this is?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: ANTIFAFU.jpg (2MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
ANTIFAFU.jpg
2MB, 3000x2000px
She seems to be involved with and directing all the major beat-downs at Berkeley.

She going to take Yvette Felarca's place when she goes to jail?
>>
>>139700028

I'm none violent but somebody is going to kill some Anitfa's If they keep that shit up.
>>
There was also a guy in the short video where the 4 antifas were beating the guy with the backpack on the ground and the black guy dives on him to help shield him.(brave dude) Well there is a long haired mixed looking guy who is trying to stop people as well...in a few other videos I see him at the front of the pack trying to attack people(Trump supporters)? I will find a pic of him but he was in multiple videos that day? But what the fuck?
>>
>>139700343
he may be evil but not completely beyond redemption evil. Like the Staufenberg who had no problem working the poles to death but frowned at Hitler because he knew that he would not bring victory.
>>
>>139700343

She is in that video also, she was trying to convince the black man to get off the guy so they could finish beating him.
That video shows her face even better.
The guy that was getting beat was on Tucker tonight. Had a bruised kidney & otheri njuries. He said he thought he was going to die.
>>
>>139700195
This is what the overlords want...they are using the emotions of the masses to set them up for another "Kent St" happening staring the Nazis as the bad guys this time. They propaganda is in place, They have scripts prepared...now think of this...if those cars would not have been parked in that road in Charlottesville that Charger would have fucked up quite a few more people and they may have been the "event" they wanted?
Back to the drawing board
>>
>>139700499
This may be right...I was thinking a cop also?
>>
>>139700533

She is in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHdCP8dbsng

and this one at 0:50 & face at 1:09 and running after a guy at 1:36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-sHkLDStFA
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.