[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Military Service

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 260
Thread images: 22

File: Parris Island Yearbook.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
Parris Island Yearbook.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
How many of you faggots have done military service? If you have, what did you think overall of the experience? For me it was like:

>Marine
>POG but went through infantry training at ITB (not MCT) as well
>no deployments (skated into the most ridiculous fucked up unit imaginable, pretty sure the brass was afraid to deploy us)
>became supersalty about 8 months into my enlistment and stopped giving a fuck
>realized that the military was full of shitbags who couldn’t do anything else and used the uniform as a way to feel special
>also realize that there are the occasional good people in the military who just genuinely enjoy the lifestyle
>realized that officers have the highest ego/incompetence ratio of any living group
>realized that the military is full of borderline mentally retarded folks, immigrants, and lazy gibmedats
>realized that ANY woman in the military regardless of rank is an insane, disease-ridden whore
>realized that everything that is done in the military is done ONLY to make your superiors look good, this is true all the way up to the Chiefs of Staff
>eventually realize that the 9/11 stories were lies and the wars were for money and financiers
>realize that you can’t tell this truth to guys who actually fought and bled since it’s too painful for them (and I understand)
>realize that I would have been better off in life if I just learned self-discipline and fitness routines on my won
>Don’t regret it but don’t glorify it or feel I am owed anything either
>>
>>139699814

This is about right.
>>
>>139699814

No.
>>
Short moments of terror punctuated by long periods of loneliness and boredom. Firefights are pretty fun, but it starts to get real when you start losing friends
>>
Army=retarded
Navy=faggots
Air Force= Weeaboos and nerds
Marines=Retards too dumb for the Army, but with stricter PT
>>
>>139700847

Iraq or Trashcanistan?
>>
File: army.jpg (45KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
army.jpg
45KB, 800x450px
>>139700907
When a soldier calls a Marine stupid
>>
>>139699814
Nah, you just sound like a faggot.
>>
>>139700847

Word. I never did any deployments but I noticed all units were like little tribe microcosms. People had between 1-4 good friends they would stick their neck out for. Then maybe the guys in their squad/platoon they would help if they could. Fuck everyone else. However, if it was between a guy in your unit v one outside, you help your own. Almost like a familial thing in Islam.
>>
>>139700957
Both, but Iraq was basically done when I was there
>>
Not mil, but former spook.

Instead of military brass looking for their glory, I got tired of furthering idiotic short-sighted policies cooked up by morons in DC.

I went private.
>>
>>139701044

>a fucking airwinger calling someone else a faggot

I'm pretty laid back with all the dick-measuring bullshit that Marines usually do, but guys from the wings are legitimately faggots.
>>
>>139701068
Thing that sucks about the Marines is where as the army in peace time has the budget to send their guys to jump school and on peace keeping deployments, we basically have no role when we're not fighting so shit just gets stupid. Its kind of a double edged sword, as it makes us aggressive as fuck, but 3/4ths of our Marines don't re enlist so our NCO's tend to be the bottom of the barrel comparatively
>>
>>139701125
What were you doing in Khan Neshin in 2001? You scared off the ODA that was working there.
>>
>>139699814
I was a 11B in the Army. 1st unit was alright, pretty laid back as long as you knew your job. My second unit though was really good at dreaming up busy work. Leadership was mostly blacks and they threw you under the bus all the time. Deployed once with each unit, war is surprisingly boring. Spent over half my time in the Army in Iraq, not defending freedom. Decide to leave. Need cash, decide to do reserves, only unit near where I'll be living is a Drill Sergeant unit. Drill Sergeant unit really are up. Wait a year for promotion, never came. Did a voluntary separation.

Military is leadership sucks and only gets worse. Would not do again.
>>
>>139701125

Tell some cool stories if you have any.

>>139701236
This. So much this. It got to the point where I believed you had to FAIL evaluations and exams in order to advance. I stopped after getting Cpl just because I didn't want to look like a shitbag. But fucking hell man, did we have some absolute retards as NCOs. My unit even had a Sgt. go to the brig in Quantico for selling heroin.
>>
>>139701368
I noticed your units either basically do the same thing as us or they are completely shit, its like 40-60
>>
>>139701293
You know I can't say shit about operations without losing my clearance. Still need that shit in order to do my job in the private sector.
>>
If I was to join the military what branch, division, unit, exc. would I want to join that gives me the best chance of being deployed to war? I want to join the military for killing the enemies of my countries. Specifically Islamic terrorists
>>
>>139701476
Lol, we caught our LT smoking Opium in the ghan we just didn't rat on him.
>Be me
>Back 2nd from deployment. Hey LCpl(redacted), you're about to pick up Cpl you're in range. Pick 3 schools you want to go to
>Ranger School, SEAR School Scout Sniper School
>*Looks at me like I have a dick growing out of my forehead* How about Corporals course, hunter/ tracker course (again), and (forgot the name of it, some gay ass land nav one I skated out of)
>Try hard not to drink bleech until I EAS
>>
>>139699814

>pog opinions

Kek
>>
>>139701556
Ah, so running drugs. Gottcha. Still kind of weird how you are like the pariah of the three letter agency community, like how the fuck do you get so compartmentalized that tier 2 units say "fuck those guys"
>>
>>139699814
I just graduated high school
I'm seriously thinking about doing 2 year active duty in army then going to college using the Montgomery gi bill to pay for it, then if I get called up to fight the norks in my 6 years inactive reserves so be it I'd come back later and finish school... is this a good plan?
>>
>>139701125
Also, here's something funny for those doubting 4chan surveillance. Whenever I post the whole name of the place I worked at, there's always some norwegian IP that posts some strange shit within seconds or minutes.

Let's try. Central Intelligence Agency. CIA.
>>
>>139701482
I'm assuming you are a Marine? We worked with Marines quite a bit around Fallujah. The only difference I could tell was we had M4s and Shit optics and marines had M16s but all had Acogs. Also, Marines were a little more dog and pony show. Even if they were deployed.
>>
ceb3edce3808ef6ace8bfdaee26b0ba5
>>
>>139701908
Just remember if you do deploy as a weekend warrior the guy watching your 6 is going to be a pizza man who's taking part time classes instead of a professional soldier
>>
>>139701930
I dated some girl who was the daughter of a CSIS agent when I was using my GI bill in Ottawa. Big brother definitely looks into me from time to time, but I'm like a mino in the sea, doubt they really care
>>
>>139701572
>If I was to join the military what branch, division, unit, exc. would I want to join that gives me the best chance of being deployed to war? I want to join the military for killing the enemies of my countries.

Probably the Taliban desu. I mean, probably the Air Force. You sound pretty blue pilled and it would be a shame for babby's first military experience to get him hurt. Actually, just avoid the whole fucking thing if you can.

>>139701691
Damn, those are some moto choices man. To be fair not having gone to cpls course, that should have been where they sent you without a choice.

>>139701750
>>139701750
>be a grunt
>realize you made a mistake and hate life
>take it out on everyone who didn't make your poor decisions

It's all good man. I don't get all butthurt about POGs and all that bullshit. Most of the people that do look at that time as the highlight of their life, I don't. I don't care if you think I'm a bitch or fucking Iron Man, my life goes on.
>>
>>139701572
Marines, 03xx
>>
>>139701572
Marines
>>
>>139699814

I talked to people, I made friends, I also made connections. Still have a clearance, still love my country.
I don't miss it; but I'm glad to have done it.
>>
>>139701908
Depends on the MOS you will be and how that will translate into your civilian life.
>>
>joining militaries that fight Jew wars

Lel.
>>

Deployed like anyone any the military should. Lots of boredom. Lots of cool shit.

I recommend all men do 1 contract and get out.
>>
>>139701934
Yeah, we got m4's my 2nd deployment and I think they are standard issue now. We basically keep our guys aggressive as fuck by picking at them for every little thing, page 11 for missing a haircut for example. I don't think one's "better" than the other, I think we fight battles and you fight wars.
>>
>>139701930
>>139701960

Whoa what the fuck?
>>
>>139701972
Meaning when I'm in reserves for 6 years?
Still kind of figuring all this stuff out don't quite know what weekend warrior means but I assume you report in every weekend when your in inactive?
Do you mean if my unit was to get called up when I'm doing inactives that my squad mates will all be weebtards?
>>
>>139701930
do it again do it again, pls lol
>>
>>139699814
Is there somewhere I can learn basic self defense rifle/handgun combat skills (real world scenarios) as well as the outdoor skill/survival skills the military teaches you without enlisting?
>>
>>139702060
I skated out of all of those courses. Whats the point if its not going to benefit me as an infantry man. "Jump School? Re enlistment insentive. Scout Sniper School? We don't rate scout snipers in LAR. SEAR school? LOL. You're lazy recon not real recon."
>>
I'm 30 now and not making it into the USMC is my biggest regret in life. I don't even care if it would have turned out miserable like OP, just knowing I fucking did it and was a part of something like that would be enough to make me feel good right about now. It's like any other limited window of opportunity life experience you can have. My window is closed and there's no door to open in place of it. That shit stings.
>>
>>139701930
Dude after seeing this >>139701960, either you did an impressive LARP with a VPN, or you are going to be killed by a missile up the rectum in the near future. Why are they following you?
>>
>>139702327
Join a militia
>>
Can still go for the B team, army isn't that bad plus you have a better chance of having a career in the military
>>
>>139702327

I'm not sure about that actually. You could probably find the relevant stuff if you looked around, but it might be expensive. That was the one cool thing about the military, learning skills like land NAV and repelling and firearms. Overall not worth it though..
>>
>>139701972
>the guy watching your 6 is going to be a pizza man

Drive delivery pizza guy or child molester pizza guy?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
join infantry thinking im gonna save lives and make the world a better place , literally full of fuckwits taking bets on who will get the 1st knife kill like its COD or some shit.... alot of kids and retarded people , train for war everyday never get deployed in 4 years, i just want to fucking die in some glorious Valhalla bullshit but no government will financially commit to war anymore no matter how fucked the world is getting , realise we are a society of fucking cowards and morons.
>>
I went to basic for air force in man last year. I just finished Korean at dli.
It's been a hard but fun ride. Only 6 more months till I'm operational and can get my flight suit
>>
>>139702327
https://www.academi.com/
>>
>>139702335

Fair enough, I hear you. And actually the lack of ability to do "military" things while in the Marines was something that disillusioned me, even though I didn't mention it in the OP. You spend so much time mopping, picking up cigarette butts, standing in formation, waiting in line at the armory/chow... it was like being a preschooler all over again with guns. Not what I thought it would be like when I signed up.
>>
>Air Force
>lied to about my job
>"unmanned aerial vehicles is a high tech field"
>"the skills you will learn will lead to a career"
>unmanned aerial vehicles meant ICBMs
>technology developed in the 60's
>not much has changed since
>"you get to pick your base from these sunny luxury locales"
>"hawaii, guam, or the southern california coast"
>get sent to wyoming along with everyone else in my field
>male to female population there is 10 to 1
>strip club's claim to fame was a one legged stripper
>6 months of tech school
>6 more months of tech manuals tests at permanent duty station
>a fucking year of "readiness"
>job is overmanned and they start crosstraining people into security forces (base cops)
What is readiness? It's a room with no windows you sit in for 8 hours a day waiting for something to do, like clean something or move furniture. It's what happens when your job is overmanned and they don't have anything for you to do but can't let you sit in you dorm and collect a paycheck. Turns out that recruiters got word that month that ICBMs were a job that needed new people so they lied their asses off to everyone to shoehorn them into it. It was so overmanned that they we're letting people leave after 2 and a half years with full benefits. So I took it. Only 4 actual months in the field. And no ICBM maintenance is not a skill that can be applied to civilian life.
>>
>>139701972
If you deploy as an active duty marine, the guy watching your 6 is fantasizing about shooting you in the head for fucking with him every field day. He also is a dunce tard Mexican that is a lcpl still because he still can't figure out how to complete a web based MCI.
>>
File: you.jpg (26KB, 475x265px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
26KB, 475x265px
>>139702538
>>
>>139702650
True, but Purto Ricans are good fighters. I'd rather spics than niggers, which the army is chalk full of.
>>
>>139702672
no shit lol
>>
>>139702645

Yeah, what happened to you is called the "green weenie" in the Marines. Fucks a new asshole every second.
>>
File: 1496567541972.jpg (92KB, 631x891px) Image search: [Google]
1496567541972.jpg
92KB, 631x891px
>>139699814
I joined the fucking infantry motherfucker, killed some motherfuckers. shit was fuckin cash, then i got a clearance and went all out with some cia dudes. we raised hell out in belgium with some crazy belgrade spec ops assholes. they don't have good waffles out there, but their guns are on point. now i just hang out with the local cops and tip them off when shit is getting out of hand in my hood. i live in the ghetto just for the excitement. i'm pretty much a hero, ama.
>>
>>139702635
Yeah it was weird, like no shit I felt like Boot Camp was just fuck fuck games, we got pretty legit training in SOI, not to mention running 5 miles with 240's up hills gets you in incredible shape, but once you hit the fleet its like 2 weeks of camping out in the field with like 3 hours daily of actual training, followed by 2 weeks of morning PT and playing call of duty all day.
>>
>>139702871
I would have re enlisted if the fire fights were daily, but they basically fucked off to using 107's and ieds after first 3 months. Feels sort of good man. They are gonna fry you if you're white and shoot a nigger, why I moved out of the hood.
>>
File: typical pol user.jpg (23KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
typical pol user.jpg
23KB, 450x301px
>>139702871
>I'm pretty much a hero, AMA

Why do you call yourself a hero? Saying something like that makes you sound like pic related.

>>139702893
Word. Yeah SOI was no joke, definitely harder than boot camp. That was the first time in my life that I hallucinated from lack of sleep lol. Pretty trippy experience.
>>
>>139703017
nah man, i went full on. i had firefights all day every day because if there wasn't one i would make one. i was crazy motherfucker and they used to call me that, my nickname was literally pfc crazy motherfucker. I only used an m4 too, they offered to let me be on saw but i was like fuck that noise. I like precision and the thought process that went into zeroing in on the enemy. War isn't hell, it's just insanity and I'll be damned if I didn't love it. You might have been scared to be on my six, because I was always looking for a fight. If you didn't fight everyday you chose the wrong career, that's what I always said.

>>139703136
>Why do you call yourself a hero?
Well if you met me you would get it, I just do heroic shit all the time. It doesn't seem heroic to me either, I'm just about that life.
>>
>Raaf (royal australian air force)
>enlisted for 9 years
>Airfield Defence Guard for first 4 (basically airforce's own infantry flight
>deployed to iraq and afghanistan
>Got accepted to become a Combat control operator (commando tier air force ground force) after i tried out for it (absolutely hard as fuck and grueling experience)
>did that for the other 5 years
>deployed to afghanistan a further 2 times
>tagged along with SASR and commando squads, calling in air strikes on filthy raghead fuckers
>Lost all respect for middle easterners and muslims, fucking hate them all.
>afghanistan and iraq and total shitholes
>killed a few dozen taliban, and i'm not afraid or unapologetic at all, not even the slightest bit of regret
>never suffered from PTSD, im glad i did what i have done and have no regrets, i literally laugh about everything i have seen.
>g
>
>>
>>139702362
You'd probably be serving your country a lot more by being politically active. As a soldier, the past few decades have been about trying to seed democracy in barren lands. Waste of time and lives.
>>
>shot this ugly monkey looking taliban fucker in the face from 150 yards out.
>eventually moved on his location
>kicked him in the head a few times while he's laying on the ground with his brains up the wall he's leaning against
>pissed on him
>>
>>139699814
i dont fight for slave states
>>
>>139702362

You didn't miss out on anything. Most people join thinking it will change them or make their lives awesome in some way, but it doesn't. It usually makes things worse to be honest.
>>
>>139699814

Mate I'm a pog as well.

Don't qualify it with "but I did infantry training!". I used to do that, it looks pathetic. Normies don't know the diff and grunts just laugh.
>>
>>139699814
I did IT in the Air Force. We mostly just talked about dwarf fortress and played warhammer 40k. Basically a civvie job with exclusively nerds, except for the PT and uniforms.
I had a great time.
>>
>>139703946

with the chair force?
>>
Quick question for the /fit/izens/soldiers that shitpost here. I'm a 5'4 Asian and I want to be prepared for the coming race war. Should I focus on building muscle or stamina?
>>
>>139699814
>eventually realize that the 9/11 stories were lies and the wars were for money and financiers
>realize that you can’t tell this truth to guys who actually fought and bled since it’s too painful for them (and I understand)

Not true. Many know Iraq was a fuck up. Yeah killing Sadam was "good" but not good for the American taxpayer.

As far as 9/11 goes, assuming it wasn't Mossad or some other group, Afghanistan was a correct response. We were wrong where Bin Laden was, but we were close. Donald Trump said he was going to give us the non-blacklined 9/11 report. But Anons should know that's never going to happen. He's just as likely to reveal how aliens assassinated Kenedy.

>>139700907
Army takes lower ASVAB scores than the Marines do.
>>
>>139703946

Fair enough. I just put it out there cause a lot of grunts are like "hurr if you weren't a grunt you don't have any idea what military life is really like." But I do because I did their school. And realized that their lifestyle sucks ass, the only further thing beyond that is that they got shot at and were piss scared for small amounts of time.

At the end of the day though, I don't brag about being in the military and don't think it makes me better than civvies. Most people who've done it always talk it up because they think it reflects well on them. I posted this thread to see if there were other people like me who did it and thought it was actually kind of gay.

>>139703955
Yeah, there was a guy who posted near the top who called this. Chair force guys straight up chill all day. I remember once at Quantico doing a course where you got bloody and muddy, coming out at the end, and scaring the piss out of some airmen who were playing with a radio in the woods where we were. They looked like nervous little boy scouts desu.
>>
File: 07_big.jpg (44KB, 700x468px) Image search: [Google]
07_big.jpg
44KB, 700x468px
>>139700907
nigga your forgetting the coast guard
>>
File: 1285171870698.jpg (13KB, 240x252px) Image search: [Google]
1285171870698.jpg
13KB, 240x252px
>>139701930
>>139701960

kek
>>
I wanna try!
Central Intelligence Agency. CIA
>>
>>139701930
you lied!
>>
File: CIA Niggers.png (355KB, 370x547px) Image search: [Google]
CIA Niggers.png
355KB, 370x547px
>>139701930
>>139701960
>>
>>139704586

You retarded, nigger? It's right here>>139701960
>>
>>139704656
yeah but i wanted to try it myself and nothing happend
>>
>>139704656
Isn't the archiving guy a Norwegian? Could just be a new method of his.
>>
>>139704699

If you look at that guy's post, he said he was former CIA. So the thinking would be, they are monitoring his posts. Either that or he LARP'd using a VPN, still spooky though.
>>
ceb3edce3808ef6ace7bfdaee26b0ba5
>>
Anybody have any Navy experience? I'm not doing well in school. Also got a DWI so I can't into trade because they won't let me drive any of the company vans. It seems like my only option at this point. Get to travel around the world and brothels in Asia sound fun
>>
>>139704854
ET in the United States Navy. Overseas at the moment. I got lucky/unlucky and was sent to a shore station for my first duty station. What do you want to know? I can't really answer any ship questions because lmao given Italy.
>>
>>139704760

Archive guy's a bot, no way he could do what he does within 30 seconds. Next time you see it, look at the timestamp. It's too fast. Also, it happened again >>139704815
>>
>>139704945
Why didn't you join the men's department of the navy?
>>
>Norwegian Army
>Run trough the snow near the Russian border for 12 months
>Mostly say pew pew, only fire real ammo once a month
>Drink beer and get fucked up on Saturdays
>Love/hate the 5 other people you share a room with.
>Everyone is obsessed with the 5-10 girls in the entire company.

Just about it.
>>
>>139704854
Dude if you get a dwi while you are already in the navy they fry you, you'd better clear that shit before you even apply. Hope you have about 10 grand and a year to wait it out in court.
>>
>>139699814
any leaf in here willing to give a quick rundown of their history in canadian military reply to this post plz
interested
>>
>>139704945

in your personal experience do you find italian women rude and stuck up?
>>
>>139701068
>Almost like a familial thing in Islam.
Why specifically Islam?
>>
>>139705085

only 5-10 girls in the company are hot?
>>
>>139705206

Most Islamists know no law other than loyalty to the closest blood kin. That loyalty thins out as the relation thins.
>>
>>139705147
Your military lost the ability to fight a war, even with itself, after about Korea
>>
>>139705136
I got the DWI as a civilian and they already told me i had to wait a year after the arrest to apply. That will be this December. I've been bullshitting around at community college and managing a pizza place to bide my time.
>>
>>139703136
what? SOI was easy as fuck
>>
>>139705490

Not for us it wasn't. When I showed up our sgt came out and said "welcome to hell gentlemen." It was in Jan and below freezing and we were outside all day, sleeping in the rain sometimes when it warmed up, hallucinating and dreaming while awake. It was intense man. Hard as fuck humps. You must have done it in California.

We had a joke in the Marines:

What do you call a Marine who went to boot camp in San Diego? Answer: a faggot.
>>
>>139704235
SOI wasnt really anything like the fleet. not trying to shit on you.
>>
File: 1503332332593.jpg (13KB, 319x331px) Image search: [Google]
1503332332593.jpg
13KB, 319x331px
/norgetråden/ was here
>>
>>139705616

No worries brah, Marines shit on each other all the time. I don't get butthurt and can take the banter.
>>
>first week on boot camp, strain knee
>go to medical center for assessment
>get looked after by to absolutely gorgeous nurses.
>spend an hour chatting them up
>have to follow one to my dorm to get my things back to the clinic until my knee healed
>stare at her luscious arse the whole time
>she knows im checking her out
>chill out with her clinic for a week
>make out with her and feel her arse
>flirt with her for the entire boot camp
>get free time on weekend
>go into local town to bar
>nurse is there with friends
>go back to hers and fuck the shit out of her
>fun times!
>>
>>139705074
I looked into the Marines but it wasn't really my thing. One of my high school friends joined the second he graduated and gave me a pretty decent rundown on what he does. I'm hoping to pick up a CB billet or something after my little stint here though.

>>139705201
Maybe a quarter of the ones I see/meet when I go out are nuts. I also go to Rome with friends a decent amount so take that with a grain of salt. Most of the Italian women out on the islands or in smaller areas are polite 99% of the time. One of my friends here dated an Italian who lived in Naples and she keyed his car because he didn't remember her birthday. They had only been dating maybe a month or two.
>>
File: 1503971220168.jpg (94KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1503971220168.jpg
94KB, 900x900px
>>139699814
fuggit

>Navy
>2smart4u
>Bootcamp, whatever
>afterwards, high-paced schooling for my navy job
>75 hours a week studying for a year
>burn my brain on coffee, no life.
>The uniform consumes my entire identity. Forget why I got started, think it had to do with impressing a woman.
>after 1st year, more studying. Harder now.
>96 hours a week. I don't exist anymore. I just get my boots off and crash into the floor for 4 hours a sleep, then pick myself up and start again.
>It's finally over after 6 months.
>Get sent to a real command finally
>Navy life on a ship is all about living in small and large metal coffins
>I forgot how to exist as a person. I just work, sleep, go back to work. 60-80 hours a week.
>Extra effort earns me points. I'm good at it, too.
>Shit gets harder. Get all the responsibility for very important things.
>Not even in control of myself anymore, I'm just on autopilot.
>6 years in so far
>Another sailor is nice. Know her for a long time. Work together lots.
>I'm too straight cut to break professionalism and flirt.
>My love for her builds every day. It begins to bleed through. I always want to share stories with her, want her opinion
>Half-way around the world in a foreign port, exotic, celebration, relaxation. We hit it off. I feel like I've touched the stars.
>We come back to the States. Vacation over the holidays.
>Back from vacation. There's a ring on her finger. She got married to a man she had been in a long-distance relationship with.
>My soul is cold. Cancel re-enlistment and I finish my contract at 8 years of total service and get out with zero plans, despite both a promising Navy career and a towering resume for civilian life.
>2 years since then. Still living off of savings, I spent nearly no money for those 8 years.
>Wake up at odd hours thinking I have responsibilities. Realizing that my only real purpose I ever had in life was in that uniform.
>Wasn't even that important.
>Blackpilled
>>
>>139705600
nope I was on the east coast during the winter too. it sucked, being that cold all of the time, and not having real food for the most part. but I never thought I would fail out. Shit sucked but I wouldnt say it was that hard. cali fags bring up having to do hikes at a incline but I would take that over all of the bullshit in NC
>>
>>139705797
Nuke?
>>
>>139705797

You were a nuke and got fucked. Happens all the time. Get a job at a plant and make your 6 figures and stop crying bruh.
>>
>>139705683
why did you do ITB?
>>
>>139705878
Not cryin. Just don't care. gonna cut up the woods and live a hermit, staring at the clouds.
>>
>>139705817

Word, well in that case you must just have bigger balls than I do.
>>
File: IMG_300.jpg (46KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_300.jpg
46KB, 720x540px
former 11b. did a tour in kunar. it sucked for the most part but it was worth doing 100%.
>>
>>139705600
and your sgt sounds dramatic, ours just yelled at us. to be fair we were pretty retarded after boot camp
>>
>>139705907

>slated to do MCT
>its backed up
>Lt Col comes up and says "you can do ITB with the 03's or wait for MCT to clear up"
>even though it's not a choice
>>
>>139705726
i'd love a small town italian cutie to toss my spaghetti
>>
>>139706004

I think my company was just particularly bad. There was some suicide graffiti scrawled in the head and one guy actually did attempt to kill himself (he just caused permanent brain damage but lived). Another faked being gay and got out (crazy story there).

Our instructors were insane. They did reveille by screaming and throwing metal folding chairs at people's racks in the squad bay.
>>
>>139705963
eh, maybe, maybe not. I remeber more about it now. trying to not pass out on the bus. shit just sucked so fucking hard. grenade range and the range at the end for night ops was the shittiest. everyone had no sleep and faggots losing nvg's and shit. we eventually found them
>>
>>139706049
damn they didnt just make you camp gaurds
>>
>>139701196
>not knowing that the airwing does 90% of the work
Sad!
>>
>>139706129
hahaha i like how they get the newest most boot marines and think its a good idea to get the most PTSD marines to teach them. we had one good instructor who actually mentored us. everyone else was just about being a cunt for little reason.
>>
>>139705990

Anything worth telling? Or just typical homosexuality that occurs when deprived of females?
>>
>>139706249
sure
>>
>>139706129
we had a guy who was doing the fake gay thing and then bam, fags can serve now
>>
>>139706265

Yeah, you got it. PTSD motherfuckers like crazy. We had one guy who would constantly say to us, "a lot of motherfuckers have tried to kill me and no one has succeeded yet! If any of you faggots want to try go ahead and get yourselves on that list!"

He would scream this for the most trivial shit and none of us came anywhere close threatening to kill him. It would be for shit like talking in the chow line, lol.
>>
>>139706265

one of my instructors at boot was diagnosed with psychosis a fortnight after i graduated.

he's was literally insane.
>>
>>139706438

I believe this. The night before I graduated the Island, our DI came back drunk at 3am. Woke up a sleeping recruit and forced him to call his ex-wife to mediate their collapsing marriage. All the instructors in military schools are fucked up.
>>
susmarinerr hur
>>
>>139705930

Fair enough. I know other nukes who got fucked in the head from that program too.
>>
>>139705600
>says the faggot whose boot camp is watered down for women
L O L.
>>
>>139706412
sounds about right, some of the guys were just insane. I honestly think PTSD is over diagnosed and most people who have it actually have brain damage from IEDs. I think it would explain more. we had one dude who thought a detergent , with the bear on it made your gear water proof. our 1st sgt flipped out one time on a libbo brief and screamed " you cant just be raping people, do not kill or rape this town. it has to stop. stop raping." im assuming he had marines at one point who were super into raping
at the graduation he told us that we were all going to die and what big pieces of shit we were. haha
our gunny who was usually a prick. came in and said "not everyone is going to die, just the shit bags you know who you are"
>>
>>139706613

Faggot detected. Females are in a separate battalion with their own facilities. Only thing harder about S.D. are the hills which are a factor in like 4 training days. The humps and the crucible.

Also, PI leaves out the training day where you learn to suck other Marines' dicks. So you have that on us.
>>
>>139706506

another one never left boot camp, he decided to become an instructor instead..

haahaha, fucking manlet loser with a chip on his shoulder.
>>
>>139702335
>>139702060
>>139701691
i thought it was called SERE
>>
>>139706294
Name ONE battle where US forces DIDN'T have air support, I'll wait.
Oh and airwingers are still Marines.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_2012_Camp_Bastion_raid
>>
>>139706613
we arent integrated. you might see them in the distance during BWT week or range. honestly it looks super funny to see a platoon of 5fters carrying gear and just being absolutely miserable. seeing them trying to do anything just re affirmed why woman shouldnt be in the mil.
>>
>>139706646

Fucking hell man, I laughed at that, but that's some brutal shit coming from the 1st Sgt on graduation day. He must have been an enormous dickhead, but I guess that's the job of the 1st Sgt anyway. I miss laughing at that kind of bullshit though.
>>
Don't ever join subs my friends.
>>
those manlet instructors piss me off the most.

little dickweed, prancing around making every thing their business.
>>
>>139706840
you guys are marines, autistic even by marine standards but still marines. some earned it more than others I guess.
you were a cog, a cog in the machine. you werent the pilot . you were the fag storing the bomb or attaching it to the plain. stop trying to dick measure with infantry marines. your job is integral to the mission. but you arent what the whole marines are based around.
>>
>>139706715
>he seriously believes this
Did you think 1940's Marines were faggots too? Because females didn't train at Parris Island.
>>
>>139699814
>couldnt hack it for even a year, way less considering the first 6 months everyone just goes through retard babby training
>think youre too good for it all at 8 months
>oh its everyone else but me

your story isnt unique and if youre anything like the rest of the people share your experience i genuinely feel bad that youre so pathetic

the worst part is that in 10 years youll be that unemployed shitbag at the bar every night who wont shut up about his 13 whole months of service as a marine before he got shitcanned for smoking spice in the barracks
>>
>>139706860
honestly , he was pretty nice. thats what made it wierder and funnier. other then telling us we were all going to die that one time he was super friendly
>>
>>139707031
We have more Air Wings than we do divisions, and MAGTAF's are why we still exist.
>>
>>139701572
Army 19D or Marines 0300
>>
Is canuck military worth joining? Im 21 and ready to throw in the towel and die for ZOG.
>>
>>139707040

Relax I'm just busting your balls. Boot camp doesn't mean dick, it might as well be diaper camp.
>>
I did my 11 month national service, long time ago.
>>
>>139707040
quite the false equivalency. you almost never see them. it doesnt impact our training. I only saw them far in the distance twice
>>
>>139699814
>dying for Israel
Anyway I did 9 months conscription in finnish army some of it was fun lot of it was meh
>>
>>139707148
no fag , we are the reason why you exist in the first place. what did you do precisely? other than gobbling tremendous amounts of cock or getting herpes from one of the wooks?
>>
>>139707250
Sorry, the net makes it hard to gauge shit,
Poe's Law and shit.
>>
>>139707079

I got out as an NCO with an honorable, faggot. Not everyone who thinks the military is BS is a loser. My guess is you have nothing else in your life and bring up your time in at every opportunity.
>>
>>139707321
>grunts on patrol
>"fug yeah! We wuz warriors and sheet!"
>takes fire
>"HOLY FUCK WE NEED AIR SUPPORT!"
>Its five guys with rifles
I shit you not, I've had to watch Lighting Pod footage of this happening.
>>
this thread just became either most retarded shit you saw or woman being despicable cunts
>faggot cpl marries woman
>woman (slut) has 3 sons, each by a different man
>gets order to go to the east coast (stationed in west coast)
> before leaving gets married and signs guardianship papers
>whore flys back home annuls marriage and relinquishes guardianship over her bastards
>fuck face cpl now stuck raising three bastards
>slut can go back to be a slut
>>
>>139701930
I gotta try this, obviously. CIA.
>>
>>139707617
I said fucking Central Intelligence Agency, nigger!
>>
>>139707536
im sorry anon, it wasnt my fault you picked a shit mos with females in it and terrible hours. what do you guys do back state side? you dont go into the field?
>>
>>139699814
I may enter in a military academy next year
>>
>>139707563

That sort of shit is so common it's not even noteworthy past a certain point. Marrying a female that orbits a marine base is begging for trouble
>>
>>139706135
>gets luxury of nvg
Tfw
>marching at night with gasmask on seeing nothing
>>
>>139707733
They'll be tickled pink.
>>
>>139707742
>You're going off to a faraway land for a long time where you have a higher than average likelihood of dying? Sweet deal, let's get married!
>k see you later, be safe!
What could possibly be sinister about that?
>>
>>139707031

Airwingers are like the high school drama club of the MC.

Probably gay, no-one really likes you, and you have a smug sense of superiority despite being bad at nearly everything you do. Also you're all ugly as Fuck.
>>
>>139702362
You've still got 4-5 years to enlist.
>>
>>139707902
but you're stronk yes?
>>
>>139699814
>dodging ukrainian army draft
>dodging russian army draft
>dodging DonetskPeoplesRepublic army draft
I like to live dangerously!
t.Lived in Crimea and Donetsk
>>
>>139707984
sounds about right
>>
>>139708012
Very stronk, no pain no gain.
>>
>>139699814
I admire that you wanted to do something good but being a soldier of the Jews was not something I'd have asked of you.
>>
>>139708013

Let it out bro. I'm guessing you fit into a few of the categories I insulted in the OP. I won't be butthurt if you dish a little back, even if you're wrong on the facts. Let out your anger bruh.
>>
>>139702871
top kek
>>
>>139699814
>Did 12 month conscription in Northern-Norway
>Got to corporal as the first of my class
>I was a bit older than the usual crowd, i always annoyed our officers because i didnt accept their normal bullshit without questioning it openly

>forced to watch 20x presentations about how great it is to invade someones country
>forced to listen to this bullshit and see my peers go from 100% against this to some of the retards finding it cool
>literally every argument was based on "but i can get rich easily"
>a handful of guys signed on, they were now treated like royalty. No room cleaning, no inspections, new gear and equipment, actually getting paid, no rules in general

We keep hearing about how great these people are to go to a foreign country yet the people that joined were the most retarded people of our group. And even they did not want to do this until they got indoctrinated by over-exposure to its promotion.

This was when I started reconsidering my entire life and trying to observe my society from an outside point of view. I stopped watching TV and started reading more books and looking up rare historical information.

this was 11 years ago and i will never look back.
>>
To give credit to officers/senior enlisted. Yeah, they are idiots sometimes. But everyone in the military is fucking retarded. You just notice it more when your one lieutenant or captain in charge of you fucks up compared to lance corporal snuffy who doesn't have to make serious decisions besides whether or not he's gonna cheat on his stripper wife tonight.
>>
>>139706722
it is. he's a marine, forgive him
>>
>>139708226

Fair enough.
>>
>19
>going nowhere
>join AF
>Air Traffic Control
>get in right before massive change in recruitment process for the career field
>basically "we don't have enough niggers, spics, and women, so we are going to lower our standards until they can make it through training also"
>zoom through quals
>every arrival to the base after me is some sort of mudskin or has a vagina
>they all wash out or have severe difficulties with training
>squadron becomes a revolving door of retarded niggers and spics and vaginas, coming in, washing out, then being re-classed into some potato busywork field.
>happening all over the AF
>commander tries to blame the trainers (us)
>since most of the career field regs are determined by the FAA and not the USAF, its impossible for the military to lower actual training requirements in documentation
>so they do it on the downlow, by pushing all evaluations to their pet sjws in the squadron.
>offered deployment
>take it and GTFO
>6 extremely challenging months go by in the blink of an eye
>extend for another 6 months, since I want nothing to do with stateside shitshow
>come back to the USA with 1.5 years left in my enlistment
>everything is different
>deployment senses able to spot bullshit from 20 miles away, or detect the hint of shitbag in the air the moment somebody steps into a room.
>try to pass my knowledge along to our precious new trainees.
>get disciplined for not sticking to the books,and for being too rough on them
>"This is how ATC is actually done downrange. None of this bullshit we are teaching them here is used. We train to deploy, so why the fuck won't you let me actually train them to deploy?"
>article 15
>k fags, I'm done
>go to med
>pretend to be retarded
>get on some prescriptions
>not allowed to work
>do office bitchwork for the next ~1 year then get out with an honorable discharge
>deploy as a private contractor 2 months later, and start making $180k a year.
>>
>>139708208
how cucked is norway would you say. Ive had hopes you guys would mercy kill sweden when the time came and re settled those lands
>>
>>139699814
Like its any different in the civilian world. You will get the same experience working in some cube farm trying to climb that corporate ladder.
>>
>>139708208
Norway's got a pretty amazing military, I think something like 90% of the (non conscript) soldiers polled actually say they're happy to be in the services. Compare thst to our military where everyone hates their life.
>>
>>139708394

Difference being there's no jail time for quitting a civilian job
>>
>>139699814
I'm considering joining up just for the discipline and fitness routines. And the untaxed, albeit shit amount of money.

Also the wargames things they do look like a lot of fun. With the added possibility of a war soon, that would be interesting.
>>
>>139699814
>Russian army
>deployed to Ukraine for 4 years
>deployed again in Syria for 2 years before honorable discharge
>>
113 51 32 113 51 32 49 53 32 115 52 32 50 51 32 111 54 32 110 55 32 113 52 32 57 55 32 53 53 32 52 53 32 115 52 32 51 51 32 111 54 32 110 55 32 113 52 32 56 55 32 113 52 32 52 52 32 115 52 32 50 51 32 113 52 32 55 52 32 114 52 32 52 51 32 49 53 32 55 52 32 115 52 32 57 55 32 57 53 32 52 53 32 110 53 32 49 51 32 57 53 32 55 52 32 110 53 32 48 51 32 113 52 32 110 54 32 114 52 32 52 51 32 111 54 32 110 54 32 110 53 32 53 51 32 49 53 32 55 52 32 115 52 32 48 51 32 53 53 32 55 53 32 110 53 32 57 54 32 56 54 32 52 52 32 115 52
>>
>Navy.
>Sucks.
>Everyone incompetent
>if you're a careerist you're practically using it as social welfare.
>total fucking idiots who do shit-all all day make 80k+
>>
>>139702871
>some CIA dudes
Hopefully some were killed in our air strikes on isis
>>
>>139708625

stay in your own thread you little faggot
>>
>>139708625

Yeah we know all about those butt rapists, but we're busy here shitting on the military. We'll get to that later
>>
File: 1503535051551s.jpg (7KB, 166x250px) Image search: [Google]
1503535051551s.jpg
7KB, 166x250px
NEET cocksucker here. 25 days until I ship out for boot camp, in the marine corps. Any advice?
>>
>>139699814
How does 'service' work in America? Here you sign up for at least 15 years if you join.
>>
>>139708321
Who are you working for now? An airport?
>>
>>139708943

Don't do infantry if you can manage. What MOS do you have?
>>
>>139708943

Also try not to get sodomised by the corpsmen. Not even kidding they'll put a thermometer up your butt if you pass out and they'll smile as they do it.
>>
>>139708943
get your cardio up, best advice I can give. dont be fat, slow or too weak . be able to do push ups and hold position. things like that.
>>
>>139708668
whose making 80k in the navy?

are they officers?
>>
>>139708545

Did you kill anyone? Saw video of Donbass, looked bad.
>>
>>139707699
Technically we're in the field 24/7 as hangers and runways are our AO, but carrier ops scare the fuck out of me. Look up injury/death for carriers, it gets fucked fast.
>>
>>139710181

>technically we're in the field 24/7

I'm pretty sure the conduct of the Airwingers is responsible for all the stupid training videos where they "teach" Marines not to sodomize a fellow male Marine while drinking or suck off a cabby for a free fare...
>>
File: magician.gif (114KB, 225x528px) Image search: [Google]
magician.gif
114KB, 225x528px
My little brother was a Marine for six years. He said he joined because he thought Marines were badass, and he just wanted to be the ultimate badass.
He ended up doing two long combat tours, both in Afghanistan. Mostly boring with a lot of waiting around, sometimes some exciting combat in which he fired rockets at sandniggers.
He ultimately came to the conclusion that we shouldn't be in Afghanistan. The people there hate us, even the non-taliban local villagers, and we're not really doing anything to help them. His second tour, by the way, was mainly focused on stopping vehicles and checking for opium.
He's under no illusions that he was "fighting for our freedoms". He openly mocks that idea. But I still feel like I'm on eggshells when I talk to him about US military intervention. I don't wanna be a dick and say you're just a pawn in their game, ya know?
>>
>>139710595
I hear you but the truf hurts sometimes.
>>
>>139701572
Army, go Ranger or get fucked.
>>
>>139709362
I'm going in open contract. I used to have motor t but they took a look at my driving record, and said fuck no.
>>
In the process of enlisting in the Navy. Want to go into NMCB with a Steelworker rating. Anyone with similar experience?
>>
>>139710864

Worst mistake you can make. Get something where you'll learn a skill.
>>
>>139708046

Had a guy from the unit next to us go fight in the Ukraine
>>
i joined the army i picked 11B how bad is it gonna suck? i dont care about being bored
>>
>>139708208
>be corporal but still conscript
>have huge blood-blisters under my feet after 30 km test
>cant go out in the field
>around 12 kids also stuck in the camp
>i get ordered to lead the remaining squad in camp
>every day we have battalion inspection
>I have to present our company
>"Pansret ingenior kompani stiller 13 mann, 2 man sykestue, 1 mann kasserne, 65 mann i felt, PING stiller Alle mann alle"
>get ordered to lead the remaining people to repaint the cammo on our MB trucks
>only have 2 months left of my service, rest have 8 months
>decided to make a real prank by incorporating huge cocks into the cammo pattern on the roof of the trucks
>Pictured the event on a NATO exercise where a helicopter flies over the column of tricks and all he can see is huge cocks with balls ontop of every single truck
>>
>>139711101
Yeah, I went in as a medic and got out with my civilian paramedic card but even that kind of sucks. I wish I went cyverwarfare or intel or drones or some shit.

>.t line medic
>>
>>139715019
You'll make friends for life but it'll suck. Just be quiet, work out in your free time and don't get a financed car with 35% interest.
>>
>>139715208
also i can do 20 push ups, 20 sit ups, and if i really try i can run a 8-10 min mile am i okay for now?
>>
>>139715579
I started basic as a skinnyfag at 6'1 and 140 neet status 9 years ago and made it.

You'll be fine but keep working out, you don't have to be the strongest or fastest but you shouldn't be in the slow tier.

Also, realistically you should be shooting for as close to the APFT standard as possible.
>>
would you guys advise becoming a medical technician at all? what did you think of medical technicians youd met in your experiences?
>>
>>139716053
to qualify i have the sheet here it 17 pushups in 2 min 17 situps in 2 mins and it doesnt say about the run . i know i can qualify but i want to know if i can survive basic physically, mentally i know i can because getting called a retard or faggot dont bother me
>>
File: 1502655290193.png (532KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1502655290193.png
532KB, 1597x1600px
>>139701960 >>139702194 >>139702382 >>139704397 >>139704608 >>139704656
He hopped onto a Norwegian VPN you gullible fucks, stop believing these LARPers, jesus fucking christ. Come back when you're actually 18+, you stupid little kids are ruining the board.
>>
>>139716688
>Central Intelligence Agency. CIA
>>
>navy
>currently on active duty
>6 years in
>working in Intel
>never had to deploy
>all the sensitivity training that's happened in the last few years is really starting make me salty
>only good thing is Trump banning those faggot trannies
>>
File: 1504041108736.jpg (10KB, 182x168px) Image search: [Google]
1504041108736.jpg
10KB, 182x168px
>>139699814

Am currently a 13A in the Army. I can't stand all the officers I work with. Not saying I'm perfect but these kids are so fucking concerned about what daddy says about them ans run their soldiers into the ground and try to big dick them all the time with stuff like "why arent you standing at attention while you're talking to me?" Or "Yeah how about you end that sentence with a sir?" Theyre also to scared to stand up to our boss when tasked with dumb stuff. Meanwhile my FSNCO and my other NCOs actually talk to each other like fucking normal human beings and play video games together outside work (inb4 hurrr durrr fraternization) My FIST easily out perform the other FISTs simply because I actually give a shit about moral and dont make my Soldiers already shitty lives shittier.

Why do so many officers struggle with this??
>>
>>139715053
It gets fun once you break a fist size blister on purpose. It was oddly satisfying yet annoying at the same time to rip that dead skin.
>>
Sreved for 12 years as an officer in the ground forces,shit was boring as fuck we didnt do much.Never had the motivation to deploy to Afganistan or Irak.The ones that went there did it for the pay since it was 3 or 4 times what you get at home.
There were some fun times but most of it was boring af paperwork and transfering from one base in the middle of nowere to another.Thnak fuck i saw no real war though with our shitty 60 year ofl equipment and high command that got their posts from political manouvering it would be literal hell.
For me it was just a neat way to get a pension by retiring to the reservs would not reccomend to other people.
>>
>>139704187
>5'4"

You're fucked. You need both muscle and stamina if you want to survive.
>>
>be 20 in college
>do nothing but get drunk every weekend and smoke weed
>get kicked out for reasons above
>live with mom for a year before deciding to join AF
>go in open general since I want to leave ASAP
>end up being a weather forecaster since my ASVAB score was so high
>forced to work shift work
>hate my job
>work only 1-2 hours on shift, bullshit the rest
>still get drunk every weekend

Moral of the story is to never go into the military unless you have a specific job in mind, and make sure it’s something related to what you want to do once you get out. If I could do it over again I would do something in the IT field so it could translate better into the civilian sector. I'm separating in about 9 months, and there's no way in hell I'm doing this on the outside.
>>
>>139699814
They won't let me in cus I'm male.
>>
>>139699814
I'm only 15 weeks through officer training for the Royal Navy, but its pretty decent. It's a quick way to get your student loan paid off, and it means i can use my degree for something fun (weapon engineering)
>>
>>139717142
>doesn't do his job properly
>surprised when he gets lit up
Maybe you should try not being a shit bag
>>
>>139699814
Sad part is is this is exactly how I feel about the Navy and I was planning on switching to Marines after my 6 years cause I'd think it'd be different. Pretty depressing to see that your having the same experience.
>>
>>139717142
>joins military
>"why can't I act like a faggot towards people who outrank me this isn't like highschool at all!"

In 20 years when you're working a dead-end job remember your inability to grow up is why your life is fucked.
>>
>>139699814
dont join the (((military))).

But focus on buying arms and training
>>
>>139699814
>it sucked
Can't really disagree with any of this. I was completely jaded within my first year. About 2 years into my enlistment, I just started failing PT tests on purpose and got out.
>>
>>139699814
t. Navy vet.
I hate when people "thank you for your service"
The military serves the greed of the bankers and politicians. There are no terrorists except those the US manufacturers.
>>
>>139702288
Yup...former navy who was doing the inactive part of my 4 year tour...decided to check out the weekend meeting...took one look around said to myself these guys are all deadmen if shit ever got real.....last time I ever went
>>
Was in gaza back in 2014

It was such a shit show. Many soldiers died for the dumbest reason I could think of.
>>
File: justin2btrudeau.jpg (120KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
justin2btrudeau.jpg
120KB, 1000x750px
No Taliban ever called me sweetie.
>>
>>139727162
Actually, there was an identity, but just like those evil racists you claim to hate Mr T. You have buried their past, and erased almost any real trace of them.
>>
I liked it. We were specialized in urban warfare and shit was cool.
>>
>t.norwegian achiver and shillposting bots
I have a theory about those two. Maybe they are 4chan bots. One to archive and the shillposters to keep traffic flowing. Maybe 4chan does it so things remain "interesting".
>>
>>139699814
Sounds about right. I smoked weed on leave after my Iraq deployment and they lost their fucking shit when I pissed hot. They almost took it personally, it was ridiculous. I Obviously made my higher ups look stupid. Had to do 3 months in Leavenworth.

I have well, now I am halfway through a mechanical engineering degree, paid for by the BOG waiver and FAFSA.
>>
I was about to enlist in the Navy I was in the MEPS center and every fucking person I talked to said they were going to be SEALS. They roomed me with this hyperactive faggot who went to some Christian boarding school. I told them thanks but no thanks.
>>
>>139703839
Based Australian PTSD wouldn't be a problem if people didn't feel guilty for killing animals it's like hunting deer
>>
Coast Guard here from 62-67. In 66 i was stationed on a 186 foot buoy tender, laying buoys and repairing them off vietnam for four months. Nothinf parricularly exciting, ship was an old round bottom with a mad of 8 knots. We were buzzed by migs on one occassion which shook us up a bit. Closest i ever got to "the shit" but doesnt even count. My vietnam medal is worthless to me. Now i do auxiliary work. Nothing exciting besides patrolling around the bay on a buddies boat twice a month with a radio reporting any disturbances. Of course we bring our fishing poles along.
>>
>>139699814
I was blue pilled going in and a nat soc. coming out. Seeing how dindus and women behaved in uniform was the biggest red pill you could have swallowed.
>>
>>139728451
>t. never really wanted to join
Who gives a shit about MEPS? You will likely never see any of them again. I spent my MEPS shooting pool and shooting the shit, was pretty rad.
>>
File: OspreyActual.jpg (199KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
OspreyActual.jpg
199KB, 2048x1365px
Standby feels, feels incoming:

>Marine
>Stop mass shooting
>Go to Libya and watch my best friend die in a botched kidnapping attempt from drone feed because we were not allowed to respond
>Go to Afghanistan and run the whole country for 12 hours every night for 5 months
>DD214
>Flight student
>Fucking hate the civilian world with a passion, feeling a huge "Responsibility Deficit"
>Have tried to start my own contracting company but not enough money
>Living in abject poverty, missing my dead friends, just want to go slay bodies again...
>Just bought a ring for a girl, not really sure wtf I'm doing in life honestly senpai...
>>
>>139733282
edgy
>>
Army 91W/68W--thats a medic but you Marines call them Corpsmen. I hated aspects of the Army---a bunch of ignorant kids being taught how to be total ignoramuses by ignorant men that have spent their entire adult lives being coddled by other men just like them. Not to mention the divide between niggers and everyone else and how worthless the majority of females are. I liked the easy comraderie--no one need be without a friend, ever, as in the chain of command will assign you a buddy or two so you don't get really weird. I liked the easy paycheck--outside of deployment or the faggotry of field training excersises it is mostly working out and looking busy. I love my benefits now that I am out--my kids get free college and I get paid to go, free healthcare, garunteed home and small buissiness loans, tax free monthly stipend ($1600 a month for me but it depends on how disabled you got), and normies either admire me or fear me. I am considering moving to an inexpensive country for my retirement--maybe South American or SE Asian. Hooah Devil Dog .
>>
>>139702617
1N3X1?>>139708981
The fuck? What is this, WH40k?
>>
>>139724605
What branch?
>>
>>139730177
Based old man if true
>>
>>139737157
Army.
>>
>>139701908
>gi bill
This is a bit of a meme. College money is a nice bene tho there are better ways to raise college money. If you are serious about mil, do college first and ROTC or basically you are a grunt no matter where you go. And mil xp counts for shit in the real world, that's just how it is. Do it because it feels right but you will eat shit anyway you go. Sometimes it saves your life though not everyone needs that
>>
File: 1503943965491.jpg (61KB, 716x373px) Image search: [Google]
1503943965491.jpg
61KB, 716x373px
>>139701930
Idk about LARPing games but I know tech. 4chan is absolutely and it operates on keywords, so choose them wisely and be sure you are committed to your cause. I am or I wouldn't even post. GBA all the way, mofos
>>
>>139715140
I'm enlisting in less than two weeks as a surveillance drone operator. Excited as fuck
>>
File: 1503857410782.jpg (88KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1503857410782.jpg
88KB, 400x388px
>wanted to join the military
>medically disqualified from service
>even medically disqualified from the draft
Maybe it's for the best
>>
>>139709463
I've heard of that happening here too
>>
>>139705878
>>139706564
What the fuck is a nuke?

>tfw not aware of the vast US military lingo

It pisses me off to no end sometimes. I can't even enter /k/ army threads because I have no idea how to decipher their shit.
>>
>>139707733
Saint-Cyr?
>>
>>139708545
>tfw one of my friends went as a mercenary to fight for the Russians in the Donbass when he was 19

He showed us some pics, what a shitshow. IIRC the city was called Avdivka.
>>
>>139699814
Even if you're not in the military you must achieve peak-physical fitness.

>>139741134
>>139741134
>>139741134

BECOME THE EXAMPLE
>>
>>139699814
I'm an air force Intel analyst. Most people I work with are normal folks. With the exception of an autismo here and there
>>
>>139699814
Yeah, that is pretty spot on.
>>
>>139744002
Also, the officers I work with are really chill. I hardly stand up when I talk to them even as far up as colonel. They call me by my first name.
>>
>>139700907
Marines are an odd compilation of the brightest and most earnest White Americans leading the biggest ego Hispanic American retards into harms way.
>>
>>139706715
Fuck the S.D. hills and all, but Pendelton's hills are much fucking worse.
Thread posts: 260
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.