[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW people claim whites have no culture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: sadpepe.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
If you think this:

You've been successfully demoralized by the jew.

Now you just want to see the complete destruction.

If you're in america you're living in american culture. Where all these cultures meet and merge. So many different types of foods, korea town, china town, etc etc. Whites created that.

Whites also created europe and european cultures. Please.
>>
File: 1502930539121.jpg (63KB, 659x364px) Image search: [Google]
1502930539121.jpg
63KB, 659x364px
>>
File: europa.jpg (2MB, 1859x2186px) Image search: [Google]
europa.jpg
2MB, 1859x2186px
>>139699390
You would have to be astonishingly ignorant to take this claim seriously for a second.
>>
>>139699390
>korea town, china town, etc etc. Whites created that.
?
>>
>>139699668
>nothing that's less than one century old and some random 10/10 white chicks
Most of Europeans and Americans don't care about this anymore. Instead of sperging out about "muh heritage", this kind of accusation should make us ponder about where and how it all went wrong.
>>
>>139699760

hubs for blending or retaining cultures
>>
>>139699390
western culture is ancient greek culture. ancient greek culture, is ancient egyptian culture. ancient egyptians were not white. btfo.
>>
>>139700175
Ancient Egyptian pharoahs were white.
>>
>>139700076
>Most of you don't care
Source, faggot. If anything that kind of accusation should make us ponder whether we really should deport only foreigners.

#whitewomentoafrica #artificialwomb #ethnostatemarscolony #hashtag #sage
>>
>>139700602
Are you retarded or something? You must be if you're thinking that western countries are defending and nurturing their own cultures. They've been selling their souls to american shit culture for decades.
>>
>>139700461
muh muh greek pharoahs were white. no duh haha after 3000years of history whites/asians came into egypt and some became pharoah of lower egypt. had zero to do with ancient peoples.
>>
>>139700931
Oh Pierre - a government is not its country. Last faggot went "I am the state" on you, you had the decency to just behead straight off. I'll give you that we maybe need to start asking some questions as to whether maintainance of culture is still taught correctly; but that doesn't mean anybody forces anyone to take shit even from "American" culture - whosoever succumbs is a follower, and followers adjust according to whoever is the loudest at the time. So don't ask where it all went wrong, ask what you can be doing right-er (hint: It starts with attacking those who are in the wrong).
>>
>>139699390

Because DNA doesn't have culture, ethnic groups do.
>>
>>139699390
Open a history book.
>>
>>139701475
>Oh Pierre - a government is not its country.
Who elect those governments Hans?
>Last faggot went "I am the state" on you, you had the decency to just behead straight off.
Louis XVI was a pretty chill guy, and a freaking anarchist in comparison to his replacements.
>So don't ask where it all went wrong, ask what you can be doing right-er (hint: It starts with attacking those who are in the wrong).
Yeah, whatever, my point was that sperging out about how we have a great past won't give us a great future.
>>
>>139699390
> So many different types of foods, korea town, china town, etc etc. Whites created that.

Subtleeeeeeeee
>>
>>139701475
>>139702045

It was Louis XIV who said that, not Louis XVI
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.