[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meta Thread about /pol/ - Redpills on Shadow Gov

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (416KB, 751x528px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
416KB, 751x528px
This is sort of a meta thread about pol
(From what I understand meta threads are accepted) also pls share CIA red pills

I believe the only real hype around Trump and how he got really popular on pol was initially because of his outspokeness about (((The establishment))) and how he wanted to drain the swamp etc. This whole pro-Trump thing got pretty much high-jacked by white nationalists. MSM promoted Richard Spencer to name one are pushed to change anti-establishment discourse into identity politics which completely ignores governmental functions to focus on unsolvable problems like the demographics in the USA (Don't pretend a white etnostate in USA is a reasonable thing to focus on).

I want to believe Trump still has a will to do something about the CIA but somehow I think he won't do anything if the only public discussion is the "Nazis in america vs Communist Antifa".

My point is : lets stop with the identity politics. White nationnalism is nothing else than another divide and conquer tactic and it's painfully obvious.

here's some basic info on the shadow gov and what IMO pol should be focusing on:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHbrOg092GA
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=XHbrOg092GA

Most people here might already know/suspect this but it's not just a few (((jews))) controlling everything, they have full tyranical secrecy over the USA. Just like the satanic jews in Hollywood, perhaps mindcontrolling celebrities but certainly blackmailing em, secret agencies use every trick in the book to exercise control over everything going on in the USA. I hope that /pol/ gets rid of the right-wing vs leftypol bullshit and focuses on destroying the real Tyrants. George Soros and Antifa/BML is purely a distraction. The nigger hate threads, chink hate threads, the Antifa hate threads, the NatSoc generals and the Communist generals are really just the equivalent of "how can white men compete?" threads. They're both tribalistic and uncomprehensive of what is really going on.
>>
File: 1504133794952.jpg (118KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1504133794952.jpg
118KB, 700x1000px
>>139699321

>This whole pro-Trump thing got pretty much high-jacked by white nationalists. MSM promoted Richard Spencer to name

They tried, but it failed. For example, Trump's approval ratings went UP after he he called out the Lugenpresse and Antifa, but (((Spencer))) hasn't gained any support either.

Agreed though that the civic vs. ethnic nationalism (as it relates to the US at least,) is such an obvious divide and conquer tactic that I'm surprised the threads even get replies that aren't just shitposts. That said, white nationalism in Europe shouldn't be sacrificed, (though the EU is doing a fine job of making sure that never happens by themselves.)

>The nigger hate threads, chink hate threads, the Antifa hate threads, the NatSoc generals and the Communist generals are really just the equivalent of "how can white men compete?" threads

Not really, half of those threads have been recurring on /pol/ since time immemorial and the Communist threads are full of replies blowing them the fuck out. /nsg/ is full of good lads that never fell for the Spencer b8.

I swear to God if this is a leaf ruse cruise I'll be sad.
>>
>>139699938
thanks for replying.

nah i'm not being ironical or anything. I agree that good discussion can occur in some of those threads and that people are ACTUALLY getting replaced in europe. It's just frustrating to see so many thoughtless threads. /pol/ seem pretty bluepilled at times with posts pretending being critical of the "everyone is equal" idea is being redpilled.
>>
>>139700177

>It's just frustrating to see so many thoughtless threads

Welcome to 90% of the time on /pol/. Unless there's a major happening, or a cause to rally behind, it's 75% cancer and shitposting.

It's like a coiled spring, waiting for the word to go all out. It has to relieve that tension somehow.
>>
>>139700337
Yeah I understand but i've ended up seeing even threads on /pol/ being (((establishment))) manipulations, maybe a indirect influence from them but definitely a blue-pilled pol with a newfound trust in the gov as if it wasn't 99% corrupt.
I want to believe in Trump and that he'll actually drain the swamp (that James Comey thing is promising but his replacements weren't really fruitful were they?) but somehow I think he feels powerless or worse : unwilling to really change things.
>>
File: 22342.original-3295.jpg (43KB, 289x289px) Image search: [Google]
22342.original-3295.jpg
43KB, 289x289px
>>139699321
Just to me personally, it's a waste of time to try to give your real opposition a name. There is a reason the media is so eager to give a label to people that supported Trump. There is also a reason 4chan and other websites begin to seperate the different posters in different boards.

The real approach for me is to look for behavior, when I do that I find it exists in all political spectrums and I exhibit some of it myself. So it comes down to limiting contact I have with toxic people, and taking all the information onilne with a grain of salt.

The alt right is a joke, it's sad that people that take it seriously because they are looking for a cause are going to end up in trouble, hurt, or possibly killed. I would be on the look out for Antifa getting more lethal, I believe that is why the MSM is disowning them. The MSM is going to start to publicize Antifa by demonizing it, I think. I expect to see sexy Antifa videos just like all those sexy ISIS videos. They are going to become some kind of dark mysterious organization that could easily be taken out, but never will. I see a lot of people that think the left distancing itself from Antifa is a sign they are giving up. I think it's the opposite. I thinkt they are going to start working to turn Antifa into a legit force of lethal intimidation. When it does that it will be more appealing to young people, the same way Trump was at a point in time.
>>
>>139700846
Having that boogeyman Antifa also serves the police state idea. People will think "hey those violent protesters, good thing the law enforcement cracks down on em!" So whenever a anti-gov movement will be there, Antifa infiltrators can join and create chaos and derail the manifestation. People then think "damn communists they're all the same, good thing the law is there to protect democracy and the people".
>>
>>139701180
>People then think "damn communists they're all the same, good thing the law is there to protect democracy and the people".

Yeah it was actually a total mindfuck seeing the mccarthyism turn on Trump the way it did. That is one thing that has really made me question everything I see and read more than I used to.
>>
>>139699321
>Don't pretend a white etnostate in USA is a reasonable thing to focus on
Kill yourself
>>
>>139699938
>divide and conquer
You dumbshit numbskull. If we don't divide, we are conquered. Dividing from niggers and spics is the opposite of being conquered. Not dividing from them while they overtake our population and politically displace us is the definition of being conquered.
>>
>>139701462
It's very similar to how Putin conserves his power in Russia, he has all sorts of movements and makes it known that those are fake movements and it makes everybody confused and accept that they shouldn't follow any "grassroot" movement by fear of being played and destabilizing the gov.

>>139701592
>>139701814
Explain to me how it's gonna free the people from the bankers and their mafia-like rule over everyone. What will segregation improve? Whiteness wasn't even a thing back when the consitution was made. I understand that you want justice or freedom for white people but it's not only the whites that are being played like cards, everyone's getting fucked so I don't see why the right-wing movements should be about whiteness, it seems retarded to me.
>>
>>139701462
this is what i'm referencing to about russia
https://youtu.be/-fny99f8amM?t=2h18m14s
Vladislav Surkov and confusing the hell out of people.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.