[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those of you that still doubt YouTube censorship is a serious

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: dailyviews.png (51KB, 854x657px) Image search: [Google]
dailyviews.png
51KB, 854x657px
Here's the daily views statistic for one of Anderson's vids on holocaust. Mind you, I don't deny the holocaust myself, that'd be illegal, but look at the effect the content warning has produced. When it was still normal it used to get a steady flow of views, probably from conservative Christians who watched this guy's sermons and stuff and wanted to see more from him. They would potentially get accidentally redpilled by this vid, but now there's a warning, which for a conservative person, especially if he's a tech-illiterate boomer, can be very deterring, and you can see the effect right away - the daily views have spectacularly decreased.

What this does is reinforce the notorious information bubbles, and you end up unable to propagate your ideas outside the group that already agrees with you. Even if you found an alternative video hosting it wouldn't matter, unless it's as popular as youtube is today, since all that would achieve is put those videos where only those already redpilled can find them. Same with spamming links to censored vids - only redpilled folk will proceed beyond the content warning.

Sadly I've no idea how man can fight this devilish trickery, but maybe you do.
>>
Invade Poland and then kill another 2,000,000 jews
>>
>>139698075
how to solve the censorship problem: make a forbiddentube website that only displays limited state videos, complete with like/dislike and comment secion
it will be like a punk website because you can go see all the edgy shit that youtube doesent want you to see -> redpill youth
>>
>>139700257
There are already edgy sites like liveleak, but do they actually get huge viewership? I mean of course you would redpill some young people with an edgy version of youtube, but you'd think the numbers wouldn't ever be near what you could achieve using actual youtube, seeing just how huge it is.
>>
>>139699916
Kek you're funny anon. We all know that didn't happen
>>
https://pew.tube
Fuck SjwTibe
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.