[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why we need WW3.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1496110306729.gif (351KB, 263x239px) Image search: [Google]
1496110306729.gif
351KB, 263x239px
The First and Second World Wars butchered millions of strong White Men, leading to the feminization of Western society. Millennials are now military age, and need to be pruned. And In Europe they'll be forced to use their pet niggers as cannon fodder or be wiped out.
And if the war goes nuclear Whites will survive, as we don't live in cities, and have survival skills. The very environment would wipe out niggers, as the lack of sunlight would kill niggers due to lack of vitamin D.

What does /pol/ think?
>>
>>139696819
I think you're a self important useless parasite fantasizing about your own self worth in your own delusional reality

Kill yourself
>>
>>139696960
spoken like a true jihadi
>>
Not for the reasons you said but I think we need WW3 as our only chance to disintegrate the current power system. The jews have everything locked down too tight.
>>
>>139696960
Fuck off sand nigger
>>
>>139696819
I mean sure
>>
>>139696819
was literally just talking about this with my buddies today
WW3 is not only necessarily, it's inevitable. there will be no peace until the eternal jew is put back into hiding for another era and the whites learn their lesson.
NEVER. TRUST. A. JEW.
>>
>>139696819
WW3 will lead to nuclear winter, chemical warfare, biological warfare, all sorts of shit.

Maybe whites will be more prominent amongst the survivors, but the chances of you and your family surviving and having any semblance of a comfortable lifestyle ever again are slim to none.

You're an idiot for wanting this.
>>
File: 1503354060949.png (25KB, 128x119px) Image search: [Google]
1503354060949.png
25KB, 128x119px
>>139696960
i know youre larping but still, everything islamists say is hypocritcal. As in like all the sentences they could and will say, will always be hypocritical. Why?
>>
File: maybe its not happening.png (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
maybe its not happening.png
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>139696819
>The First and Second World Wars butchered millions of strong White Men
Why would the 3rd war do any different?
The likelihood is that a majority of minorities will run away from conscription, especially in America where blacks have become so anti-authority that they'd likely take up any opportunity they could to abandon their public service.

Furthermore the death of many people will lead to an all new defect of men in many nations, forcing them to advocate for more immigration to fill in the lacking labor force.
>inb4 muh government would rather die

Not to mention WW3 wouldn't be fought against non-white states, it'd likely be against superpowers, which means at least one white dominated nation would need to be involved, and if the war did go nuclear that'd be even worse, mainly for the fact that nobody is going to bother nuking the really shitty places that have no association with the war much like most of Africa, South America, and possibly Australia.

We'd live in a world where the highest amount of white people would be living in Australia or South Africa. At best we would put whites in second place to Latin Americans by the end of the war.
>>
>>139697583
What if I told you my family is dead?
>>
>>139696819
>wanting more whites to die
>>
>>139697810
Then I would understand why your world view is one of futility and destruction. Fix yourself.
>>
>>139698016
Look around you dumb cunt, our civilization has gangrene and the only cure is amputation. Would you rather just sit by and watch as it rots and finally dies, or just remove a limb and live?
>>
>>139698431
It's not grown over with cancer, it's plagued with mental illness. Alternative treatments shall be needed.
>>
>>139698431
see >>139697742

What makes you think the next war would save the white race? Whites will fight and die while nignogs and other coward races will keep running like they've been doing since the last world war. That's what the refugee does.

And all that's assuming we don't extinct the entire human species minus a few billionaire bunkerers. WW3 is going to be fucking heavy.
>>
>>139697583
Yeah. Its going to suck but its better than slavery and extermination.
>>
>>139699094
Nuclear Annihilation could quite easily lead to either of those.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.