[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Ghetto Problem. Hate the consequence, not the individual.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: poeke.gif (42KB, 249x226px) Image search: [Google]
poeke.gif
42KB, 249x226px
It just dawned on me that the majority of my qualms against blacks are not against the individual, or even group, but what they do to our infrastructure through neglect.

Its like, I'm a lazy mother fucker too, but holy fucking hell. IDK I have that handyman gen that if I see something broken I just want to fix it

ESPECIALLY IF ITS MY OWN FUCKING HOUSE

Any BLMers here? Like if blacks fixed up ghetto inner city turn of the century redbrick neighborhoods, do you have any idea how valuable that real estate would be?

pic unrelated.
>>
>>139696615
Why would you not hate the group if they want to be treated like humans but lack humanity
>>
File: 1413571602747.jpg (588KB, 1746x883px) Image search: [Google]
1413571602747.jpg
588KB, 1746x883px
>Don't hate blacks, hate the fact that blacks destroy everything they touch
>>
>>139696615
Also a lazy anon, but somehow I manage not to throw trash all over my neighborhood. Until the ghettokin learn to place their empty bottles, used condoms, etc. in trash cans, their real estate will always be worthless.
>>
>>139696964
I get it, I lived in ferguson, which is downright tame compared to north city StL (after the QT most looting was done by north city nigs, and it all started in a section 8 complex while the rest of the city was chill bill.

Its like that kid rock skit though, there a blacks and there are ignorant ass niggas fuckin shit up for both.

how do you filter? #1 reason I will never wave that pos nazi flag, even here
>>
File: pruit.jpg (116KB, 782x362px) Image search: [Google]
pruit.jpg
116KB, 782x362px
bumping with pruite igoe.

I love the japanese architect's quote before it was demolished

"I never knew people could be so destructive"

fortunately he passed before his most famous building came down: The Twin Towers
>>
>>139699335
I just read about that and how "people" living there ended up making it a place of extreme poverty and crime.

Does that mean niggers? Because I surely believe it does.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.