[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God Himself:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: God_Himself.jpg (108KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
God_Himself.jpg
108KB, 640x360px
If God Himself came down and told you with no shadow of a doubt that White girls prefer Black guys, what would you do?

How would you go about living a dignified live from then on?
>>
>>139696566
"Fuck off kike"
>>
>>139696566
Always kill a traitor before an enemy.
God told me they were traitors, so it is justified.
>>
Why are you making these threads? Besides MTV propaganda, there's absolutely no reason to believe women ever prefer anyone outside their own race or ethnicity. Men do, because breeding many womens, but xenophobia is more natural amongst people who were treated like chattel until recently, they were confined with the other women of the tribe and enforced to group think.
>>
>>139696566
>If God Himself

how do I know that this is god, and not a sufficiently advanced trickster trying to lead me astray?
>>
>>139696566
Satan says death to us all
>>
>>139696566
this is but a test. like Job, after suffering, should we be strong enough to maintain faith, we will be rewarded thricefold. thank you for this opportunity, o Lord, amen.
>>
File: 1488123994069.jpg (82KB, 957x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488123994069.jpg
82KB, 957x960px
>>139696566
"Sure, ok... what about white traps tho?"
>>
File: suit.jpg (86KB, 1080x540px) Image search: [Google]
suit.jpg
86KB, 1080x540px
>>139696888

Because today was the day when the dam of my resistance to this idea broke.

I thought that women liking black guys was fetishism, and that 'deep down' they would always pick white guys at least for the long term haul.

But stuff like this
>>>/r9k/39419100

Shows that, all other things being equal, adding in the black guy traits to a Chad makes them more attractive. Its not a balance thing, or a preference thing, its not a 'different strokes for different folks' thing. Its "Black = physically more imposing/capable" and so that's what women want.

So the females of our race are either flocking to those monkeys or wishing they could. And they will be smearing their genes with animal shit or wishing they could. I cannot imagine any white man with enough pride to be right wing having too LITTLE pride to reject white women when he comes to the conclusion that they prefer literal actual fucking NIGGERS to their own kind.

And that conclusion seems increasingly to have the weight of evidence behind it, jews or no.
>>
>>139696566
Get with this, faggot
https://youtu.be/x-sseWVq9e4
No nigger cock pics tonite? Disappointing, desu
>>
File: images (1).jpg (25KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
25KB, 384x384px
>>139697844
You're being trolled...

Yes western women have actually been brainwashed by MTV, they group think easier and are more likely to see a stereotype then believe the stereotype. This isn't natural though, plenty of younger women know this and feel a bit weird that so many people are concerned with their racial preferences.

At their most natural, women are xenophobic as fuck and as an attractive Italian man, I've noticed only Arabs and Greeks are actually all that interested in me, because I look Mediterranean as fuck. This is their xenophobia, so despite being attractive, northern European women generally show zero interest.

Trust me dude, they're not actually that interested. When they're younger they're just more likely to see a bunch of women drooling over a black man and then think "oh wow black men MUST be hot if MTV paid these women to drool off of him." This is also based in preselection, women prefer men tried and tested by other women, partially why they're okay with Chad whilst we're disgusted by Stacy.
>>
>>139696566
Call him a cuck and worship Lucifer, who's probably more deserving of worship anyway
>>
>>139696566
>If God Himself
your problem is that you humanize god
>>
>>139696566
Date a Latina?
>>
>>139696566
There is no god, dumb white bitches prefer black, smart white woman prefer handsome man with money and power witch can be any color but we all know blacks can't hold on too
>>
File: 1491373140043s.jpg (5KB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
1491373140043s.jpg
5KB, 250x220px
>>139696566
Niggers smell
Only landwhales are attracted to them
>>
>>139696566
I'd say, hey, good for them, and watch them all turn into single mothers and laugh.
>>
>>139696566
I'd assume project blue beam was in full swing
>>
>>139696566
Ask him to spare the world if there was one righteous nigger in it, then make smores with him while watching the world burn.
>>
>>139696566
Ask God to turn into a white girl and prove it.
>>
File: OutsideXBox.jpg (113KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
OutsideXBox.jpg
113KB, 500x281px
>>139698505

A good response, but I think they're a couple of things you are buying into:

First off it seems like your view of the world is one you took unknowingly from Leftist culture:

You talk about sexual preferences as if they are constructed out of social convention, with media examples and social consensus being the driving force behind selection.

That's not actually the lesson of Evolutionary Psychology. Sexual selection has been an ongoing process for untold millennia, and it is not as susceptible to cultural construction as the Jews like to believe.

Its based on gender traits. Environmental selection determines mutagenic traits, and Sexual selection determines the amplitude of gender traits within a given population.

So masculine traits that make you seem more likely to sexually penetrate something (physical ability, how scary you look, aggression level) and female traits that make you more likely to care for young (agreeableness, openness, cooperative social outlook etc) are traded off within a given species based on the success of those strategies.

This results in species where the genders are either very far apart (think of the angler fish, black widow spider etc) or very close together (like humans) in their physical and behavioural traits.

White people are the result of an optimum of sexual selection in our regional origin (Central Asia and later on, Europe) over thousands of years.

Other races are skewed differently, as a group, towards masculine or feminine type traits. In general, Asians with their high IQ's, high social sensitivity (which usually manifests as excessively manner-conscious cultures), low musculature, small frames, minimal sex characterisitcs (boobs and butts and dicks) and low aggression are more female skewed.

Blacks are exactly the opposite of that, nearly word of word.

Whites, like Mario in the MarioKart games, are nearly smack bang in the middle. A balance of stats.
>>
I would just laugh. It's so petty a thing for god to take any interest in. I would believe it under, sure, but I still wouldn't -care-. The only reason it could possibly be relevant to bring up would be humor value. So I would laugh heartily and trust that was the intended response.
>>
Pretty funny.

OP you need to read the Bible bro. Stop being a fornicator. God will take care of it if you let Him.

1 hour of your time for the most important question in life
https://youtu.be/V8PtUVwxrUk
>>
File: Raimi.jpg (18KB, 350x222px) Image search: [Google]
Raimi.jpg
18KB, 350x222px
>>139698505
>cont.

White women, however, are now in a culture that puts them in contact with men who are more masculinised than their white counterparts (black guys) and more feminised (asian guys).

Notice that they don't give a fuck about Asian guys, even though that would be equally 'diverse' and 'exotic' and 'progressive' and Jews don't try to push it, either. Its not marketable, we know it wouldn't work, there's no appeal there, we feel that innately, because, as social creatures, we work by simulating eachother.

Deep down, you have all the information you need about what white women want, its within the capabilities of your brain to simply tell you.

They see something in them that they don't see in us. They are a more masculine (and i mean this in the scary animal way, not the noble, heroic (white) way of Superman or Lord Byron or whatever) category of male. So they are, on some level, despite the fact that most white women know simply on the basis of availability that they will end up with a white man... black guys still are, on some level, all other things being equal, preferred.
>let's play a game:

Look at a picture of a white man you admire and ask yourself if you can tolerate choosing a white woman in a world where my above statements 100% true.

>Now what about 90% likely to be true?

>70%?

>50%?

There is too much at stake. Not your race, your dignity. Cut the fucking cord for God's sake. This is too much of a mess. Nietzsche even warned about the final crisis between individual identity and cultural morality, and yet now that its real it STILL seems like too much.
>>
>>139696566
It means God wants us to build artificial wombs
>>
dumb premise made by a dumb person, undoubtedly a leaf or maybe Australian
>>
>>139700561

I promise to listen to this whole thing if you take the time to type out, without reference to your Christianity, purely from your perspective as a White man, how white girls preferring black guys could ever possibly be okay, let alone "funny".
If there is a god, he's anti-white, which means that I'm going to stand with Satan.

>read your Bible

Read your Milton, buddy. Do you know what Despair is (the theological concept, not the emotion).

The Faithful can be among the cucked, too, my friend.
>>
File: IMG_7131.jpg (250KB, 1235x1086px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7131.jpg
250KB, 1235x1086px
Ezekiel 23:18-21
Pic related.
>>
>>139700988

>can't even engage with the question as a hypothetical

You've got mental barriers up. Getting cucked through ignorance is no better than getting cucked through acceptance.
>>
>>139696566
Im not white or black, so I guess I would just go on my degenerate way
>>
I've thought of posing similar questions only I was thinking more like "if God told you race realism was erroneous then how would you reevaluate your opinion of negro degradation solely through a cultural lens and would you like blame Jewish tricks or a negative feedback loop of racism + generations of primitive culture stubbornly enduring?"

Your gay-ass question is very interesting too tho
>>
>>139701440

This applies to you too.

You're not black, but there is nothing blacker than a black person (in the way that an Indian is blacker than a Japanese person).

It should be relevant to you what the female ranking system is, so that you can better know where you stand.
>>
>>139700561
>God will take care of it if you let Him.

If I give this preacher money, you mean... right?
>>
File: _Zod.jpg (45KB, 468x341px) Image search: [Google]
_Zod.jpg
45KB, 468x341px
>>139701791

So in this scenario God's telling you that black people dont have wide noses, big lips, more melanin, superior basketball performance and (probably) bigger dicks?

Coz there are certainly differences between the races, they are self evident.

What's more (and i'll just quote myself here>>139700162 ) they are manifestly gender related differences - the effect of looking dark vs light, the effect of being physically imposing vs physically neotenous (look it up), in the manner of a cooperative/parental type male.

The racial profiles, white, black asian etc are real visual cues indicating important facts about that person as a potential mate. Race Realism debates are just about behaviour and IQ and even if you set that stuff aside, there is still plenty to say about race that's real, and not simply cultural convention.

Even if behaviour is divorced from the visual cues, said cues still play a role in sexual selection, as well as the definition of social groups.

You may not be white, but if you are, you should try to look at the topic of this thread in terms of its real significance:

How does one act/live in a world where the basic assumptions of your white cultural identity have been obliterated, not by a challenge to your own cultural superiority (that's basically a non-contest), but by an exploitation of the female weakness for animal type men?

It is the paradox of being defeated by another group on the basis of their innate primativism - THAT is the heart of White Crisis. And its a real question.
>>
>>139696566
(((God)))
>>
>>139696566

Ask to see His credentials.
>>
>>139696566
Flag related. Isaiah 40:17. But I would thank for the lovely rainbow sign He gave us
>>
>>139696920
settle down descartes
>>
i would kill that bastard
>>
>>139696566
this thread is cancer
>in all fields
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.