[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Colossal Faggot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: a53.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
a53.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
I found this blogspot run by some seriously triggered Muslim faggot complaining about Racism and inaccuracies in Warhammer Fantasy.
http://entercriti.blogspot.com/2017/03/criticism-of-warhammer-fantasy-racism.html
Just look at this little mewling cunt whine!
"Warhammer Fantasy like so much other mainstream fantasy in the western world has its share of uninventiveness, eurocentrism, usages of clinches, lameness and stupidity and hidden racism. This series of blogposts will take up the issues and show what the problems are.
In the first four posts I will be dealing with racism. In fact Games Workshop i so racist and Warhammer 40.000 is so Eurocentric that you might as well rename the motto of Warhammer 40.000 to: In the grim darkness of the far future there is only the white-man. In this blogpost i will deal with a minor yet very offensive part of the Warhammer lore: The Great Crusade!

Looking at the great Crusade it can basically be summed op to: An evil, despotic, decadent oriental A-rab sultan by the name of Jaffar(how inventive) from Araby (seriously? The archaic name for the Arabian peninsular!), decides to conquer Estallia (white people territory) and the good Britonnians (white people) and the good Empire (white people) launches a great crusade to stop this oriental despot from enslaving the Estalians (white people) and punishing this despotic oriental. The great crusade is inspired by the Islamic Arab and Berber conquest of Spain and the early Crusades against Muslims. But in racist the Warhammer Fantasy looniverse the Islamic conquest of Spain are not only criminal enterprises, but are successfully repelled, and the Crusades are noble defensive wars that ends with massive slaughter of Arabyans (because killing orientals is morally justified) and tearing down their cities (because destroying oriental cities is morally justified)."
>>
Fantasy as it is understood in pop culture is an artifact of white European culture.

Might as well start a blog about how rap is a racist music genre or kebab is a racist food.
>>
>>139696446
Must be sad to realize you're an Orc
>>
>>139696901
There is allot more faggotry on there than just that one blogpost.
>>
>>139696446
The world is finished.
>>
>>139696446
>a tabletop wargame
>(a medium invented by Europeans)
>made in Europe
>by Europeans
>which combines high fantasy
>(a genre invented by Europeans)
>and sci fi
>(also a genre invented by Europeans)
>produced by a European company
>it's too Euro-centric

Well gee Achmed, maybe you should have made your own shithole-centric wargame that's all about life in your shithole country. Oh, whoops, you can't because your retarded bronze-age goatfucker mythology prohibits you from depicting living creatures in art, or playing with dice, or having fun.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.