[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sign the petition to stop broadcasting CNN in airports

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (86KB, 640x757px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 640x757px
I was browsing whitehouse petitions and came across one that asked the government to replace CNN with more neutral content in public airports. It started over a week ago and has just started to gain signatures. Start signing anons.
Link: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-cnn-airport-network-all-united-states-airports
>>
>>139695484
How? Aren't airports private businesses?
>>
>>139695648
most are public and are regulated by the feds
>>
Why?
>>
>>139695484

This is actually pretty good
>>
File: soros.png (77KB, 1212x642px) Image search: [Google]
soros.png
77KB, 1212x642px
Signed, I also found this petition after signing the other one, 20 days to go, we're halfway there already.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
>>
>>139695804
why not?
>>
>>139695726
Anons, start signing. The feds regulate the airport and it's perfectly reasonable to our neutral content there instead of biased shit like cnn
>>
Did you guys hear about the school petition?
>>
>>139696357
Here comes the namefag who thinks that he can pretend he's someone else by getting rid of the name. Your fuckin id is the same dumbass. How's shilling for schlomo? Are you getting your paychecks from Soros?
>>
>>139696179
Holy shit it's halfway there, signed
>>
>>139695726
well yes and no
the building itself may be public but typically the terminals are leased out by the airlines and they can do what they want within them as far as decorations go (which tvs would be included in)
>>
>>139695484
Did you know that CNN pays the Port Authority of NY/NJ 1.3mil/year to be played at JFK, La Guardia, and Newark airports?
>>
>>139695484
this is mob rule if we let 100,000 have more say over > half the country.
>>
>>139696843
the petitions are nonbinding
>>
>>139695484
Oy vey only fox news because 666 in gematria
>>
>>139695484
Thanks anon, been wondering about this. CNN plays at my local gym a lot too, but I change it whenever I walk by the tv's.
>>
Cute you people want less government intrusion, yet you want the feds to dictate something a state level. Hypocrisy thy name is /pol/
>>
good luck with thi$
>>
>>139697062
if they're federally owned buildings then it has nothing to do with the states. That being said, I have no idea what percentage of airports are locally owned versus federally owned. I'm 90% certain O'Hare is owned by the city of Chicago for instance
>>
>>139696956
faggot can't read. the petition didn't say play fox news. It said play neutral content like videos of scenery or weather and stocks.

>>139696843
>It's mob rule! CNN said so!
Funny how anyone outside of brainwashed bubble cities like San Fran and NY don't like CNN. Funny how they have been caught spreading fake news so many times. Funny how they constantly lose "feeds" whenever they get exposed. For fuck's sake, look at the black Texan's women reaction. No one except for your genderfluid friends watch CNN
>>
>>139696786

As someone who works at an airport I can tell you the city controls all of the screens that aren't airline monitors or inside businesses like bars and restaurants.
>>
>>139697062
Feds can do whatever they want with their building dumbass. Plus, isn't it government interference if they broadcast politically biased information in public? God, there are so many shills here. Fuck off and stay mad.

>>139695484
just signed.
>>
>>139697802
doesn't matter if they actually do anything about it. If we get the whitehouse to do an announcement by getting 100000 signatures, it will cause their brains to start exploding and their whining on television would be fuckin hilarious. Start spreading to other chans and plebbit.
>>
>>139695484
I'm doing my part.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.