[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this real of fake?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1504140669157.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1504140669157.webm
2MB, 854x480px
Is this real of fake?
>>
>>139687869
Fake. It's a tv show, you can't really travel through time in a police box.
>>
Real. In 1700 King James of Ireland declared himself king of England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland. He created the new city of London at the mouth of the Aims Rivers (later corrupted into Thames). On his death bed (in 1706), he ordered all native Black British (the real Celts) to be sent to the Americas as slaves and for all Afro-British currently living there to be enslaved. So was the Proclamation of 1706, his successor, Queen Elizabeth created her own Christian church so women could be ministers and followed through with the order (white women are super racist and must have the racism bred out of them).
>>
>>139687978
That's racist stop whitewashing history you evil NAZI.
>>
>>139687869
Except it isn't.
Even if there were competent enough africans, nobody would care if they had discovered quantum calculus or whatever, nobody would've made it public because they were either enslaved or... No yeah, slaved. Nobody cared about a slave's opinion, he's just the slave. He doesn't need education, he just needs to know how to cook and get whipped.

Black men couldn't have discovered calculus, because they were too busy escaping their owners and doing whatever the fuck they were doing in africa at the time.
>>
>>139687869

It is complete bullshit. It's a misguided attempt to alter history with the greater good in mind. The springboard effect this kind of meddling has can only end negatively.
>>
>>139687869
Every day I think, "okay, let's settle down on politics. I don't have to spend my time plotting the regeneration of White nationalism. Put your shit together, stop thinking about it. It can't be that bad."
And every fucking day
Every fucking day I see something so fucking horrendous that I can't just "not read the news", I can't just "not think about politics"

There were about 10,000 Blacks in England in 1800, but the population went down over the next few decades so by 1850 AT MOST that's 7,000 Blacks. And these Blacks would not be wearing fucking top-hats. There would be, like, 80 Blacks in England total wearing top-hats. They were all poor as fuck and isolated in their own communities. So in 1850 Blacks made up 7,000 out of 27,000,000 Brits, so WAY less than 1% of the population. Way less than half a percent. Way less than half of that. Less than 3% OF ONE PERCENT of the population would be Black.

Jesus this infuriates me so much. Brainwashing the youth on England's greatest program... I'm only 97% White but want to become a full-on White nationalist because of this shit and "Jacob's New Dress" and jewtube bullshit
>>
>>139688678

Your public money pay this show
>>
>>139688316
I know this is bait but how can anyone really believe this? It's impossible for blacks to have survived in northern european weather enough to develop refuge and society.
>>
>>139689129
It's only cold because King James made God (who is not real) sad and he punished them with bad weather.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5vd5P3b6WE

you tell me
>>
>>139687869
The video? Real. I watched it earlier this year. It made me sick.

The *lies* in the video? False. London was overwhelmingly homogenous until the 1970s.
>>
>>139688852

I don't pay the TV licence myself. Even so what of it? Money is bullshit anyway, Taxes etc only exist for the symbolism behind the act. It's not even money technically its currency there is a mountain of difference.
>>
File: 1381948673787.jpg (55KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
1381948673787.jpg
55KB, 720x460px
>>139687869
Happy I stopped watching shortly after Tennant left.
>>
File: 859.gif (59KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
859.gif
59KB, 500x249px
>>139687869
Why stop there, Lets make half the Nazis Black?
>>
>>139687869
>Watch 1900s-1910s old film reels of cityscapes
>All white faces...
>>
It's fiction.

You should be more worried what they are doing to your history textbooks and actual historical events instead of what they put in some sci-fi TV show.
>>
>>139689302
comfy as fuck
>>
>>139689628

Looks like DICE may just do that when they get around to making another WW2 set Battlefield title....

In case anyone is ignorant to the purpose behind this history revisionism it's to pile that white guilt complex that has been allowing certain groups to thrive onto blacks. They intend to do so with the whole Blacks were the ancient Egyptian pharaohs narrative and therefore the earliest persecutors of the Semites. The we WUZ narrative breaks down with the notable absence of blacks in European history from Rome to the imperial age, after all if they were the Egyptians then they would be present all over Europe in later periods of history.

Also worth noting that the pyramids are far older than the bible would have you believe.
>>
>>139687869
The past looks brown
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.