[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /pol/ fear this man and his intellect so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: 1504071878522.jpg (142KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1504071878522.jpg
142KB, 1024x768px
This is such a ridiculous strawman attack against an idea in the Alt-Right that I'm wondering if it's actually a joke. Kraut and Tea (top figure in the "Skeptic Community") attempts to go after r/K selection theory as applied to Psychology. He argues, correctly, that in an academic sense r-type and K-type are classifications of evolved reproductive strategies, with a fruit fly being an r-type (lays many eggs and doesn't nurture its young) and humans being K-type (humans having one or two kids in a single pregnancy and nurturing them).

Figures in the Alt-Right such as Millennial Woes use this in the context of human Psychology. But they use it interchangeably with 'Alpha male' and 'Beta male', and to describe human differences in reproduction. As an example, Sub-Saharan Africans tend to breed more and nurture less compared to Europeans. In this context it's just a theory of Psychology/Sociology.

But here's where the worst, most dishonest part comes in. Kraut takes Millennial Woes' video entitled 'The aspiring K-type' (in which Woes argues that an 'r-type' (or a beta male) can become a 'K-type' (or an alpha male) through sheer will) and uses it to mockingly suggest that Woes thinks he can change his reproductive organs from that of a fish to that of an elephant within his lifetime....Clearly you can see how insane this is.

Is this the best the "Skeptic" (TM) Community has to offer?

And if so, why does /pol/ fear him, the Quadroon of Cuckad and the other intelligentsia that make up the Skeptic Community?

>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ilIkoSWeOSk
>>
/Pol/ fears no won
>>
>>139685380

He already got btfo in his own comments, no need for us to do it.
>>
>>139685491
you are write about that
>>
Does he get to race realism? I skipped through the video but he only talked about rk.
>>
File: fuckign loser.jpg (173KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
fuckign loser.jpg
173KB, 1200x675px
>>139685491
I think anyone would fear this commissar of the Skeptic Community should he choose to wield the power of the TITANS that is the Skeptics. Imagine having to defend yourself against Andy Warski, Blair White and Jeff Holiday all at the same time.

This is what sends shivers down the spines of /pol/ neckbeards
>>
File: 1504099697525.jpg (613KB, 695x900px) Image search: [Google]
1504099697525.jpg
613KB, 695x900px
>>139685854
No. His whole line is that if r/k is real then Millennial woes needs to change his cock to a lizard vagina.

I shit you not. And this is the intellectual heavyweight of the Skeptic Community.
>>
File: 2.png (372KB, 596x442px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
372KB, 596x442px
>>139685380
I see the fear and terror of this man holds /pol/ hostage.

Sad to see what this board has become.
>>
>>139685380
>Is this the best the "Skeptic" (TM) Community has to offer?

why do you think its called the septic community?
>>
File: tism test.jpg (30KB, 295x553px) Image search: [Google]
tism test.jpg
30KB, 295x553px
>>139685380
K-type is an obvious shorthand for gratification deferral, foresight and alpha behavior. Kraut is either trying to fool his audience with this strawman or he is truly and unironically autistic.
>>
File: 1489264555581.jpg (252KB, 1280x899px) Image search: [Google]
1489264555581.jpg
252KB, 1280x899px
>>139685380
>why does /pol/ fear him
Where the fuck did you get this impression? Also, The Alt Hype already ripped this fucking idiot to shreds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM
>>
File: Sargon.png (457KB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Sargon.png
457KB, 2000x1400px
>>139690266
The man is the Quadroon of Cuckad's protégé and is the leader of the Skeptic Community. A community with strict intellectual standards.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.