[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having a good life in the West

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: LC - I.jpg (402KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
LC - I.jpg
402KB, 1280x853px
Given the amount of shilling and bs currently on /pol/, how about a nice life hacks thread? Not the shitty version of it, but simply how to have a good life.
NOTE: great does not equal easy. Remember that to get results, one must put in efforts.

A) Get a steady source of income. Student? Major in STEM-related fields. Older, but good with math and statistics? Become an actuary (you only need to pass exams, VERY hard but doable).

Neither of these, or too old to go back to uni? Become a tradesman. E.g. in Italy plumbers take home 40k to 45k/year, with only high school diploma and brief apprentership. Other trades pay the same or more all around the 1st world.

B) Strive toward self-employement. If you depend on an employer for your survival, you are a slave to that person/organization. Simple as that. If you did A), get 5-10 years experience as employee and then become self-employed if possible - it is usually much profitable and it gives you control over your free time. This alone is worth gold.

C) Unless you want a family or are religious, there really is no good reason to marry in a 1st world country. Prenups get thrown out of the window way too often. There are little-to-no
ways to protect your assets in a divorce and the divorce rate is WAY too high.
>>
File: LC - II.jpg (129KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
LC - II.jpg
129KB, 650x365px
NOTE: If you get divorced, get over to Italy for a slightly better divorce. - the Supreme Court has
essentially abolished alimony (ex-partner gets it only if unable to provide for himself/gerself and only if the divorce fault does not lie with said person)

D) Unless you really want kids, do not have them. Average cost to raise a kid in USA - $233,610. This carefully before impregnating a woman.

E) Accept that the collapse is pretty much unavoidable - too many 3rd worlders from cultures either incompatible with western values or that promote dependency from the welfare system.

Westerners, regardless of ethnicity, do not reproduce enough given the absurd cost of life in the 1st world - short of a WW III, forget about changing the situation before a collapse. Accept this and move on - focus on your (and your loved ones) happyness.

F) Try to get a 2nd citizenship, JUST IN CASE. You might never have to use it, but it can't hurt you. Get to Belize (stay for 11 months and 1/2 on a tourist visa, get permanent residenship). Otherwise buy it through one of the many economic citizenship programs around the globe.

That's all, good luck brothers and sisters.

Discuss, AMA if you want, or simply read and try to have a good life.
>>
STEM became a meme about 3 years ago. Oh, and it's STEAM now, honey.

Seriously though at first it was barely-qualified brown women joining the team, now they're little more than factory workers at this point since the degree was basically handed to them, they con't do shit
>>
>>139685301
cann't*
>>
>>139685339
CANT*
>>
>>139685301
I saw that bs too, but the salaries are still WAY above the average of the other fields all around the 1st world. They are a meme, but a $$ meme still.

Also, fuck that STEAM noise - didn't see a single entrepreneur dealing in heavy industry taking that bs seriously yet over here, but it might have already taken over where you are..
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.