[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Simulated war with North Korea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 18

File: AKU.png (3MB, 3307x2126px) Image search: [Google]
AKU.png
3MB, 3307x2126px
So here's the idea.

As far we know, NK has been dicking around with their long range missile tests, they are obviously developing ICBM technology, however, it's stone age compared to modern systems. The US, SK, and JP, can easily install an iron dome like the one the jews have, making the missiles just as useful as paper weights.

So what's the real goal of NK? are they so retarded that can't even plan what happens next? or are they bluffing on such a scale, that will enable them to pull of an unexpected maneuver?

I think they are using the good old propaganda machine they have, in conjunction with their ICBM program to make a false front, since they know that realistically speaking, they stand 0% chance against the US and allies.

Maybe, their plan is to fake a missile strike agaisnt guam, the japs, or SK, and while the shitstorm ensures, they will invade Seul. Now, doing this means they will receive retaliation, and a full scale retaliation means losing automatically, so what is the goal of invading Seul? Taking it hostage is the goal, while everyone is focused on the missiles and invaders, they can easily sneak a nuclear device into Seul and other cities, and make the announcement of a cease fire, while at the same time revealing the news to everyone.

Congratulations, now you have taken an entire nation as a hostage, now, if someone tries something funny like invading NK, breaking the cease fire, or try to defuse the nukes, or evacuate masses of civilians, the nukes will go off, potentially killing millions.

They will take over everything, without much trouble, and effectively reclaim all of Korea, or/and Japan if they also pull this of in Japan.

any thoughts?
>>
File: 1493441200126.jpg (10KB, 396x217px) Image search: [Google]
1493441200126.jpg
10KB, 396x217px
>>139683385

Maybe when they reclaim all of SK weaponry they might pull this off again? maybe blow up a city or set up mass killing in order to show up they are not joking around?

They can use SK nuclear technology to boost their own nuclear programs, making better portable nukes. and having back up ones, in case the rebels successfully disable one nuke
>>
File: 1496580067005.jpg (32KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1496580067005.jpg
32KB, 189x189px
>>139683385

Also, being in this position has benefits, if the chinks/ruskies decide to stop all commerce into NK they can simply say that if they do, they will blow up a city or start killing civilians.

The possible rebels also don't have much of a choice, if they end up doing something it can potentially turn for the worse no matter what they try.

This is actually the only real scenario they can pull of, fucking spooky if you tell me.

Also, no more cute korean GFs.
>>
File: 1486507196810.gif (80KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1486507196810.gif
80KB, 350x263px
>>139683385

Come on anons, give me your best thinking power here.
>>
They already have SK as hostage.
>>
>>139685313

They kind of don't, the burgers can easily pull a rain of tactical nukes to stop them from trying something direct.

Thats why they might have set up a false front to enable them to properly take SK as a hostage.
>>
File: IMG_0441.png (98KB, 512x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0441.png
98KB, 512x720px
>>139683385
Their only goal is to fight America, maybe take over South Korea. Outside of that, they're aimless. And if they do go after the japs, they won't take it lying down. The Japanese might be without a proper military, but their history and culture has always had a "down to the last man" ideology. Those japs will grab any weapon they can and fight back. Men, women, children. They won't stop. That's why America had to use the nukes in the first place: if they tried to just invade the mainland, the fighting would go on for a few more years. Sure, it might look like the japs are cowering in fear now, but I know them from experience. You don't want to fuck with them.

America will step in regardless. Trump will burn Korea to the ground. He knows Japan's a valuable asset, and he's not about to lose them.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
>>139685788
Wew lad. You're giving Japan wayyy to much credit
>>
>>139683385
>Maybe, their plan is to fake a missile strike agaisnt guam, the japs, or SK, and while the shitstorm ensures, they will invade Seul. Now, doing this means they will receive retaliation, and a full scale retaliation means losing automatically, so what is the goal of invading Seul? Taking it hostage is the goal, while everyone is focused on the missiles and invaders, they can easily sneak a nuclear device into Seul and other cities, and make the announcement of a cease fire, while at the same time revealing the news to everyone.

this might be the stupidest thing ive ever seen on this site, tied for the tranny cutting off his own penis and eating it

NK already has hundreds, maybe thousands of artillery cannons aimed at South Korea, ready to fire at a moments notice. They are impossible to take out. Seoul would be flattened in a matter of 15 minutes. They don't have to sneak a nuke in, or take it "hostage" whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean.
>>
>>139685313
It's not so much they're a hostage,they're standing right in front of a gun pointed at us.
>>139685010
Conflict with NK will probably occur right after a missles test. Japan could take it as a threat and attack, or any other country that's in testing range.
We would end up joining whoever initiated combat so we can say we didn't shoot first
>>
>>139685986
Look at history rather than the present. Retards such as yourself would do well to remember that.
>>
File: IMG_2295.jpg (105KB, 584x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2295.jpg
105KB, 584x749px
>>139685986
Not really. They might seem like a bunch of pussies, but they won't let those norks come on to their land. They might get fucked if nukes start getting fired, but Kim realistically won't do anything to them. He might be hiding behind China while irking everybody on, but he's scared shitless of what America might do. The guy just wants to stay in power and not get fucked by some underling, so he's trying to show off by fucking with Trump. He knows he'd get utterly shit on, too. But his ego won't let him back down
>>
File: 1493002344188.jpg (122KB, 585x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493002344188.jpg
122KB, 585x800px
>>139685313
This. The reason the US hasn't bombed the shit out of NK is because millions of South Koreans would die in the process. It would be a total shit show just to take out a fat gook and """liberate""" the Norks by putting a McDonald's in Pyongyang.
>>
>>139685788

While a direct aggression will force Trump to do something, hes tied like a pig right now because the chinks wont let him do shit.
>>
File: 1504131689823.jpg (57KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1504131689823.jpg
57KB, 960x960px
Kim jon un -

You push me i go nuclear on your chingy gay united states penis

I have a right as your natural enemy to slay you but first you must come to me as i cannot reach you, Yet

Surrender to me America YokE YokE i laugh that you even think of challenging my authorita
How 'd i do
>>
>>139686073

then why nothing happens? if Seoul can be leveled within 15 minutes, they why even try to do something else? just ask for everything you want or else you bomb the shit out of Seoul.
>>
>>139683385
it's all about stalling until they get the nuke bullshit they want, then they can use that as a "fuck off" get out of jail free card.... or at least they'll try to, either way, fucking up Japan leads to death at the hands of a U.S. led coalition, invading SK with lead to death at the hands of a U.S. led coalition, and a strike on U.S. territory leads to their death.

It's all about stalling and getting the nuke they want, everything else imo is trying to make the "public" fearful of them. They know if the population doesn't support the war they can survive. Just like Iran it is simply about survival. Make the war seem not worth it and you can create another Vietnam where America just "goes home" because we can't be bothered anymore...
>>
>>139687158
If thats the truth then we have untell hes about ready to die before he starts a war
>>
>>139685010
see >>139685313
Effectively, Seoul is already their hostage. They could shell it to rubble any time they feel like.
>>
>>139683385
SKorean here. Their ultimate goal is to break the weak lefty SK government into sending them financial relief so they can continue their regime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunshine_Policy

this was a policy with a logic that if SK warms up to NK, then they will warm up towards SK, as well. The lefty president at that time visited NK, sent billions in financial and food relief, and was promised peace.

What we got in return was: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_Yeonpyeong , not to mention dozens of missile and nuclear tests.

With the lefties now again in power on SK, relief towards NK could well proceed again.

tl;dr during 10 years of lefty government SK has funded NK for "relief" - the money which went straight into nuclear development and missile tests.
>>
File: 685467l657.jpg (24KB, 545x506px) Image search: [Google]
685467l657.jpg
24KB, 545x506px
>>139683385
Sorry you missed it. Lil'Kim is just acting tough to show his nation he can't be bullied by the zionist arc (US/ISrael)

If he is an idiot like Saddam, when we nuke him (which is fucking beyond evil and genocidal to nuke an entire country which never harmed us) Anyway, if he is pitiful weakling like Saddam, he'll send of a couple missles, which we will promply shoot down and zap (but that will justify our aggression/genocide)

If he is slick, he already has a deal with China, or he has smuggled in some nuclear devices into our largest cities. Failsafe protections. If we nuke N.Korea, it will be at the cost of couple hundred million americans RIP sheeples, serves you right you Trusted Donald Trump.

China might nuke us if we hit best Korea. It will be hard for them to sit by and watch while we genocide their Asian brothers.
>>
File: 1503336944639.jpg (352KB, 719x551px) Image search: [Google]
1503336944639.jpg
352KB, 719x551px
http://youtu.be/D97OxHZzBeQ

(((Leonard Cohen))) - The Future
>>
>>139688653

They already have nukes, underground testing was conducted by them on a couple of occasions. It just seems like developing ICBMS at this point seems futile.
>>
>>139689018

so their retarded policy backfired as expected, but they seem like they learned the lesson.

Probably they wont stop the funding because if they do, they will suddenly become the "evil greedy basterds" but they wont make the same retarded mistake again.
>>
>>139689211
1. their nukes can be better
2. they have tons of subs, shit subs, but subs none-the-less
Imagine they get to the point of dirty bombs or even shit nukes that be launched from subs, they can idle off of California and say "We're taking SK, back off or we irradiate your coast line."

Definitely don't think it will work, at that point I think it's fire-bomb everything NK has in terms of America's response but frankly I don't think we should even let them get that far.
>>
File: Sin título.png (42KB, 768x534px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
42KB, 768x534px
>>139683385
Gorla
>>
>>139688772
The guy is paranoid as hell. He had his own brother killed a while back, so lord knows when he'll snap.

>>139687766
The chinks said if the norks start anything first, they'll stay out of it. As long as we can counter or take a nuke out before it hits anything, we can still hit back with the excuse that they started it
>>
>>139689018
Lee Myung-bak junked the Sunshine Policy; that Yeonypeong shelling happened in his term though.
>>
>>139688617
>>139688617
because then you get bombed retard, what good would that accomplish?

are you a canadian? be honest
>>
>>139689715
are you kidding? do you know how cucked south koreans are?

do you realize that the current president pushed for a pardon of a communist terrorist during the lefty years, right? this retard calls himself feminist, pushes for increased budget on welfare, and has currently fucked south korea's power production by disposing any and all nuclear power plants - even ones for research purposes.

i'm glad i live in america now. i'll only visit that lefty cuck mobocratic country to see my grandparents.
>>
>>139690056
you didn't click the wiki article, did you?

the 2nd Yeonypeong NAVAL BATTLE occurred on 2002, on the last years of President Kim Dae Jung, who initiated the Sunshine policy and promised the Korean public that North Korea had "no capabilities or will to create nuclear weapons".

and good on Lee for tossing it out. he was a terrific mayor of Seoul and a decent president. i would label him as best president since the 80s, if only he didn't completely submit to the lefty zombies on 2008 with the FTA protest.
>>
>>139689753

that's another real scenario, actually, that's even better, they can simply load the subs with dirty bombs and go to coasts, or simply stay at sea on important fishing sites and demand ransom.

How on earth are we allowing this to happen.
>>
File: ezgif-3-ac2793d671.gif (4MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-3-ac2793d671.gif
4MB, 480x360px
>>139689018
this is getting pretty deep, but I remember reading a book at my first Intel command which basically covered why the South Koreans do retard shit like that. To make a long book short, Japan brainwashed them into believe they were Asian Ãœbermensch in order to help fight the Chinese, this of course had disastrous results. NK believes Kimmy's family to be a descended from God, and although NK is fucking terrible and SK is flourishing, the South Koreans (#NotAll) still have fealty for their Northern brothers because of the "We are the Asian Ãœbermensch" mentality that was brainwashed into them. So they help them out, and some South Koreans even think they should just Let North Korean take over so they can be Asian Ãœbermensch together again.... dicey shit to say the least.
>>
>>139690321

NK has nothing to loose compared to SK, millions of lives, and billions of dollars at stake right there, also the qt 3.14 korean gfs are at danger.
>>
>>139690692
you also need to know that leftist in that nation is also ethnocentric, and pushes for messages like "we koreanz mang we unite mang don't mattah what gubment we's be under".

the japanese sought to annihilate korean culture and sense of ethnicity during the late 30s until the end of the war, and such efforts were uprooted after the liberation, so i wouldn't go so far and mention that. I would blame the nationalist and ethnocentric views that taint the korean history curricula. sure, ethnocentrism is great, but not in history.
>>
North Korea is a puppet of China. Every time Trump pokes China, North Korea rattles sabres.
China is starting to notice that Trump's got the noose around their neck good and tight, so they are flailing a bit, looking for a way out.
China will disarm North Korea and frame it properly to save face. Trump will ease up a bit, and everyone will pretend that they didn't just watch Trump didn't just make China his bitch.
>>
>>139687248
Let's not forget the 25 million brainwashed people ghat would flood into South Korea, China, and Japan. They've been taught to care about Kim; I can't imagine they'd be happy to be liberated.
>>
>>139692014

North Korea has always been Chinas pet. They started cutting the leash years ago, but they still remain protected by China.
>>
>>139685788
How much crossover is there between /llsifg/ and /pol/?... actually, I don't want to know
>>
>>139685986
Japan is a de facto nuclear state they can make an h-bomb overnight if pushed to do so. A "screwdrivers turn" away.
>>
>>139689753
Can't launch a "shit nuke" that's not how it works.
>>
>>139690647
Theatre defense would stop that almost immediately.
>>
File: 1503798149312.jpg (26KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1503798149312.jpg
26KB, 292x257px
Your test results from America came back mr.kim un they came back nuclear

>>139688521

>>139690020

Be prepared for anything son, i lost my third eye fighting space Nazis from the future they were advocating piece
>>
>>139685788
>Those japs will grab any weapon they can and fight back. Men, women, children. They won't stop.
Lol
>>
>>139693906

but they can make the subs so that if they are to be destroyed, they can make the dirt bombs go off. All that matters is to cause damage.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 324x454px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 324x454px
>>139685010
Everyone is wrong.

Here is it goes:
Worse Korea priority is icbm to reach the US. Reach is key word, they do not want to go to war, but they need the capability to strike. Why?

Because it's more likely that the US won't side with Best Korea or Japan if Worse Korea can blow up LA.

Does this means that Worse Korea will attack Best Korea and/or Japan?

No, of course not. Kim don't give a fuck about unifying the peninsula, he wants to stay in power. And if the US is less likely to intervene against a Worse Korea aggression, then Kim has more leverage to negotiate with the south and the east, staying in power longer without threat of being taken out.

In a step to step im sure Kim have written down somewhere in him room:

Get icbm - shake US off - get stuff from best korea - no peasants revolt - profit.

Best way to solve this is let Japan and best Korea have nukes, or just assassinate Kim.
>>
File: 1500331334168.jpg (15KB, 200x355px) Image search: [Google]
1500331334168.jpg
15KB, 200x355px
>>139695066

weaponized anime lolis could be deployed in the battlefield
>>
>>139689082
Sheeples? Funny you write this as your sitting on Brock lap eating a hotdog, fuck off shill
>>
>>139685788
>Their only goal is to fight America, maybe take over South Korea
I think their goal is actually just to get as much financials funneled into the government as possible so kim-boyos can live a healthy life at the expense of their people (a la communism). They fire "tests" over Japan, knowing nobody will do shit fearing China backing them, and/or them firing artillery on Seoul + one last nuke. Trumps a wild card but I doubt anyone will do shit. Kim is probably just waiting until someone caves in and sends him more relief funding and oil to spend on his dinner + military.
>>
>>139683385

>And the dumbest post of the day goes to OP

Fat man Kimmy is just throwing a fit that Trump isn't paying him the bribe money that Obama/Bush/Clinton paid him and his daddy the last 20 or so years. There's nothing complicated about it. He's just saying "I'll really do it this time, I swear", hoping he can scare America into giving him his money bottle again.
>>
>>139695145
You are making stuff up and it's kind of sad lol.
>>
>>139695367
Japan already has the ability for the nuclear option. There is no mitigation needed.
>>
>>139696017
This 100%. China won't do shit against NK, Trump isn't going to, SK/Japan and too cucked to fire back too. Nothing will happen until the situation blows over in the public eye and various countries can resume funneling "relief" money back into NK.
>>
>>139696017

But they are still giving them money, instead of just cutting them off and letting them starve.

Some sandniggers in the desert fucking goats somehow scare America, let alone a nation full of brainwashed people, trained to be soldiers, fucking portraits of their leader sent by the gods.

But what can you expect from the typical burgersti, not taking into consideration possible scenarios, hoping jesus will come from the sky with M14's and save the day.
>>
>>139696334

>like it's hard to develop a dirty bomb and load it on a sub and then sail into important waters.
>completely disregard a real danger just because you think it can't be done.

This is why amerilards can't win wars.
>>
>>139696017
Awww Ur daddy mad? Stop throwing fits
>>
>>139696958
I mean you clearly don't know how a dirty bomb works and it's not just some type of IED device. It takes just as much time and effort to make it efficiently lethal as an actual fusion/fissile device. Dirty bombs aren't even considered WMD's and the death tabulation from prior " low cost" cases have never equaled to anything more than a mass civilian disruptor. It's one of the most flaccid and nebulous trajectories of asymmetrical warfare. Time-consuming with an almost regressive quality because the aggressor can end up poisoning themselves. Putting shoddy nuclear material into a sub and "somehow sneaking into a port " is just going to the fucking thing torpedoed by the coast guard.
>>
File: waterbottle_2.gif (1MB, 553x298px) Image search: [Google]
waterbottle_2.gif
1MB, 553x298px
This is what really happened from last launch.
>>
>>139698037

But that's the point of using suicide subs with dirty bombs or nukes, the NK soldiers are brainwashed enough to do the job, they are basically kamikazes, as long as they do the most damage possible, it's all that matters. And even if they get torpedoed, they can activate the device just before getting destroyed, contaminating a good chunk of the ocean/coast/port.

Also, when you are NK crazy, it doesn't matter if its time consuming, with a possible risk of destroying yourself at the process, since you are already in a terrible situation.
>>
>>139695145
There subz have Diesel engines. WTF are they going to do with those?
>>
>>139698938
You still don't know how radiation works and a Dirty Bomb is the most facile apparatus for implementation. It's literally a weapon of ignorance to rubber band propaganda from a state that has a perfunctory ability for nuclear force. It would be a grueling scenario to even locate and procure the right amount of radioactive material to even make the dirty bomb salted enough for a negligible impact. Bringing up an NK kamikaze shows just how gullible you are. There are a speculated joke and the thought of you bringing them up ultimately just turns your retorts into really terrible bait. Turn off your television and read something with some salience.
>>
>>139699641
*non negligible
>>
>>139688904
If Seoul was a sufficient hostage, they wouldn't be pursuing nuclear weapons.
>>
If you want to worry about something, worry about nork sleepers unleashing some sort of biological weapon
>>
>>139695066
They fought harder than your shitty country that was invaded with ease lmao
>>
>>139701302
Their plan is to shall Seoul, then nuke Busan.

The reason is that SKoreans will move their capital to Busan once the war begins.
>>
>>139695605
A weapon to surpass metal gear
>>
>>139683385
>iron dome
>working

i bet next you would say samsons option are real, not just a jewish bluff.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.