[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

California

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: California.jpg (157KB, 1700x1129px) Image search: [Google]
California.jpg
157KB, 1700x1129px
What exactly happened to this state? How did it get to this point? I went to visit in 2011 and I never saw any of the garbage coming out of it today.

My experience
>Half-assed cosplay street vendors everywhere nagging people for money
>Everything is overpriced
>Women walking around in bikinis because the weather's nice
>Literally no one cares about politics or discusses it
>No degenerates like modern day Bella Thorne walking around
>There weren't any political propaganda posters
>SJWs weren't really a thing outside a small pocket of the internet
>Hollywood wasn't pandering to these mentally ill snowflakes and trying to force diversity in everything
>Left vs Right wasn't really a big deal, no one cared
>There was only two genders and I never saw a single trans person
>Everyone was really laid back and friendly
>People I met at the bars would let me crash on their couch to avoid paying for a hotel

My worst experience in California was trying to get a rental car. Do you have a debit card? Sorry, that's not going to work, you need a credit card. They won't accept cash or anything but a credit card. Then, they charge you anywhere from $500 to $1,000 for insurance and don't give it back for a couple of weeks.
>>
>>139679119
I've had a vastly different experience than yours coming from England to this non-white commie shithole. Looking forward to the day I leave.
>>
>>139679119
Liberals were in a comfortable position back in 2011, now they feel threatened so they up their bullshit to 11.
>>
>>139679703
>>139679119
I love California. Friendly people and great pockets of academia and love of learning.
>>
File: ufuckingstopthatyoumanletcunt.png (230KB, 559x509px) Image search: [Google]
ufuckingstopthatyoumanletcunt.png
230KB, 559x509px
>>139680182
>great pockets of academia and love of learning.
I sure hope you don't mean UC Berkeley.
>>
>>139679119
My experience
> everything is dirty
> feminists and plastic bimbos
> everyone is pissed off all the time
> roads are crumbling
> mexicans fucking everywhere
> everything overpriced
> smog

There are a handful of nice areas, surrounded by third world shitholes. Great place.
>>
File: IMG_1535.jpg (78KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1535.jpg
78KB, 426x364px
Born and raised in San Francisco Bay Area, watched the state descend into absolute degeneracy and communism, moved to Austin Texas 2 days ago, never want to go back.
>>
>>139685153
Bait
>>
File: Islam_Tough_Love.png (2MB, 904x1162px) Image search: [Google]
Islam_Tough_Love.png
2MB, 904x1162px
>>139679119
>>
>>139685153
>moved to Austin Texas 2 days ago, never want to go back.

Enjoy your flood of Houston niggers.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.