[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many have of you been to war?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: God-Bless-America.jpg (332KB, 1386x1149px) Image search: [Google]
God-Bless-America.jpg
332KB, 1386x1149px
Have you truly seen the horrors? Is it something you want to relive?

The truth is mk ultra programming has modified your perception to think war is something to live for.

Dont be a pawn. Reason will always be more virtuous than violence.
>>
>>139675164
I have nothing else to live for. I want to die honourably in combat not just shoot myself in the woods somewhere
>>
My neighbor stole my flag once off my mailbox

Does that count
>>
>>139675164
fuckin pussy faggot. too scared to touch a gun and to shoot a man. grow a pair shithead.
>>
>>139675164
Yeah I went.
Was pretty boring desu.
Would love to go back now with new ROEs.
>>
>>139675342
No brother, you have plenty to live for. You have two working arms, the ability to communicate. You have the world ahead of you if you wish it. You only need to change your perception. Be courageous in your dark moments. Make the hard but right choices that will improve your life.
>>
>Spent 7 months in kabul
>mortars and rockets shot at us every day
> one time my base got a full on attack and the taliban got btfo
> i saw a few dead bodies

Just like the movies!
>>
>>139675164
>war is the answer

plain and simple fag. War is the sole reason humanity has reached the level we're at now. War drives innovation, war drives the economy, war culls the herd and inevitably, when the war ends we have a population boom. The reason the world is so fucked up atm is because we haven't had a really groovy blood fest in 60 odd years.
>>
>>139675400
Its an agenda. to kill another man is like destroying a whole universe. The consequences of that sinister act ripples through infinity.

Killing is the most unholy crime. Dont fall for it. Its the programming
>>
>>139676855
t. never been to war.
>>
>>139679012
>implying that I would talk about it on a chinese basket weaving forum

Try harder friend. I'm willing to bet I've spent more time on the ground in shit hole countries that you've spent under the sun :^)
>>
File: KimPhuk-napalm-girl.jpg (13KB, 310x226px) Image search: [Google]
KimPhuk-napalm-girl.jpg
13KB, 310x226px
>>139675164
>be me
>be 2016
>be on reddit
>go to r/politics
>drop the rarest Pepe the world has ever seen
I can still hear the children screaming.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.