[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will /pol/ finish the job?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 1200x630_logo.jpg (84KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1200x630_logo.jpg
84KB, 1200x630px
There is no reason to own a gun in 2017.
Finish the fucking job faggots

https://youtu.be/kfO5gYOqNfI
>>
>>139672850
literally kys famalam
>in all fields
>>
File: AR shoot.webm (3MB, 740x554px) Image search: [Google]
AR shoot.webm
3MB, 740x554px
I have to make more webm's
>>
>>139672903
t. Ahmed Abduli
>>
File: u wot.webm (612KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
u wot.webm
612KB, 500x500px
>>139672850
There's no reason to own one in 2017, but there might be in 2021. Depends how the election goes.
>>
File: rick.jpg (229KB, 928x608px) Image search: [Google]
rick.jpg
229KB, 928x608px
>>139672850
No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!
>>
>>139673111
Ban all guns
Less niggery committed
???
Profit
>somehow a bad thing
>>
>>139673111
Looks like dude is low key touching himself in that webm
>>
>>139672850
>There is no reason to own a gun in 2017.
That tells me you don't live in Europe.

There's plenty of reasons.
You can target practice for the fun of it
you can scare criminals out of your lawn
you can shoot muslims if it comes to that

Besides, banning guns only assures the only people with guns will be the street gangs and the government. Terrible idea. People aren't irresponsible. Some states in the US don't even have gun policies despite everyone having guns, because people aren't retarded. No one's shooting each other.

Only morons and cons think guns are the problem.
>>
Oh yeah banning guns will defiantly stop crime, its not like most guns used for crime are already illegally imported or that the countries that tried it just ended up with the people stabbing each other and illegal guns still getting in with now people having no reasonable way to defend themselves.
>>
>>139673777
https://youtu.be/CBZfsHEmJR0
>>
File: IMG_3402.jpg (65KB, 800x723px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3402.jpg
65KB, 800x723px
We should make drugs illegal too.
>>
>>139674166
The Prohibition Era, 100 years ago, wasn't enough to learn the lesson about criminalizing things?
>>
>>139672850
Why not, Reagan supported it.
>>
>>139674395
That was a long time a ago, the time is now
>>
File: six12.gif (924KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
six12.gif
924KB, 720x404px
>>139672850
>There is no reason to own a gun in 2017

Did criminals and other assholes that intend on harming myself, loved ones or livelihood suddenly vanish? Cool thanks, I must have not gotten the memo.

Show your flag OP, I guarantee you're a leaf.
>>
>>139672850
slidei shill thread
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
>>
>>139672850

I dont need a reason. Its my fundamental right to own a gun. And I do. Please explain why you should try and take my rights away from me.
>>
>>139675176
Leafs are fucking gay, they allow guns
>>
>>139675356
hint... libtards can't
>>
>>139672850
>Leftards want majority disarmed.
Not gonna happen. I have dozens of homemade guns and ammo. Can make more if needed.

What are you tards going to do: ban the laws of physics? Confiscate people's urine, suagr, and charcoal to prevent them from making black powder?

Idiots
>>
>>139674160
>https://youtu.be/CBZfsHEmJR0
Doesn't address the problem in the slightest. Either that's just propaganda to incite support for more laws, or the people who made that video haven't really thought it through.

Look back to the prohibition era and you may get a hint about what the ACTUAL problem is. What created gangsters? The criminalization of alcohol. What made gangsters go away? The legalization of alcohol.

Criminalizing something doesn't make it go away. It makes things worse, and most of the time being illegal is what makes it APPEALING TO KIDS. (I didn't start smoking at 14 because smoking was acceptable!)

People will keep wanting it, and they'll keep getting it. Except now the people selling it are on the black market. And what do you do when you need to defend an illegal business?

You commit even more crime: you beat up people, you torture people, and YOU KILL people (and more). You can't level with the competition on legal grounds so you need to be shooting each other, and since the police will be looking for you, you may need to shoot them too.

The biggest problem is that drugs are illegal. Not just gun violence, but all kinds of crime going on in street gangs and such is due to things like drugs and prostitution being illegal. THAT'S THE PROBLEM.

The solution is to legalize everything and educate people about it all. Would be way cheaper for the states and would dissolve street gangs (maybe even the mexican cartels).

As for kids going to school and shooting other kids, you might want to ask their parents where they went wrong. Forget violent videogames and forget the guns: ask the parents and ask psychologists. Those kids were suffering mental disorders and the guns or games weren't the cause of them.
>>
>>139674739
Yes, it was a long time ago. It's been 100 years and no one learned a fucking thing from it.
>>
>>139675888
Exactly. I have golf clubs and homemade crossbows. Wtf are they gonna do? Ban golf and ban wood?

Oh and I have kitchen knives. Quite sharp too. lol I'm really dangerous!

It's the same thing with drugs by the way. People are always finding ways to make more drugs, and why aren't they banning the million legal products from supermarket that can kill me if I drink them or smell them?

This is so dumb...
>>
Come get 'em. Moron Labe.
>>
>>139673111
You probably think what you wrote was deep but you really just sounded like an idiot. Maybe there's no need in your little gated community in your dad's house.
>>
>>139672850
Niggers still exist dumb cunt
>>
>>139672850
Kill your actual self, but without a gun
>>
>>139673431
Lmao, you think most niggery is committed with legally acquired guns?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.