[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BAHAHA!!! The Jews officially turn on Antifa! Get in her faggots!! :)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: I'm not racist.png (151KB, 506x443px) Image search: [Google]
I'm not racist.png
151KB, 506x443px
With media outlets like the NY Times, WaPo, and LA Times suddenly doing a 180 and attacking Antifa, who couldn't have seen this (((coming)))?

Now it's official, the ADL has come out and condemned them and is encouraging law enforcement to crack down on them as well.

My guess is that they were needed to suppress the Alt Right, and now that the internet purge is in full swing, their useful idiots have outlived their usefulness.

The question is, will it work? The Jews are officially attacking and slandering everyone now, and as the Left becomes increasingly dominated by darkies (who don't give a shit about the Holohoax), will this tactic succeed?

I know some Bernie Bros who became redpilled as hell after the DNC betrayal, and methinks we might see some more coming.

Watch for a MASSIVE condemnation and crackdown on Antifa in the coming weeks.

https://www.adl.org/education/resources/backgrounders/who-are-the-antifa-a-primer-for-law-enforcement
>>
>>139671669
Of course the kikes oppose Antifa. Anarchists and commies oppose nation-states and ethnocentrism; and the kikes want to maintain Israel.

They were bound to turn on them eventually.
>>
>>139671669
It will just be blamed by the "alt right sympathizing" president if anyone cracks down. Antifa is as dumb as they come,, and sadly I don't think any will realize they are just useful tools.
>>
>>139671669
It's damage control.
They expected it to go down like one of their shitty color revolutions where people just ate the narrative of the cool young rebells who fight the man.
Didnt work this time because the violence and chaos was too close to home for most people, so now they're severing ties.
It's a panic move. In germany for example antifa is still financed by the state because 20-30 years ago they really pushed the media image of the "cool punk dude who fights evil nazi orc men".
Thank social media for saving america from antifa
>>
File: Batman.jpg (36KB, 618x385px) Image search: [Google]
Batman.jpg
36KB, 618x385px
>>139671976
>It's damage control.
>>
>>139671669
(((They))) finally realized that they made their shocktroopers too anti-Israel.
>>
>>139671976
I sincerely hope you're right, and I think that you are. If for nothing else than the fact that the Jews like to operate behind the scenes while controlling both sides of the political divide.

They're now openly at war with both sides. The realize that the future of the Republican Party is Alt-Right, so they tried planting their flag within the Democratic Party (including the Neo-Cons).

The problem is the Democratic Party is full of violent orcs that don't give a shit about the Holohoax or Israel, and they're also alienating moderates with their violent behavior.
>>
>>139671669

Guess they tried to organize in Israel just like Femen wich simply disappeared the day after.
>>
With Weiners files and Awans computers Trump has them all by the pussy. The gig is up. Those that can are switching loyalties.
It's over.
They are going to prison.
>>
>(((Dr. Frankenstein))) scolds the monster he created himself
>>
they probably noticed that antifa go around with palestine flags from time to time .
>>
>>139671976
this
>>
>>139675397
>tfw you read frankenstien and identify with the "monster" and get feels.
stop reminding me of that shit. godamn
>>
>>139675358
We've been talking about this for months, if they have something, then shit or get off the pot.
>>
The Jews must pay for bringing down the Stormer.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.