[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should women have equal rights as men?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: BE021512.jpg (112KB, 1260x560px) Image search: [Google]
BE021512.jpg
112KB, 1260x560px
Should women have equal rights as men?
>>
>>139665527
I don't even think men should have rights, necessarily.
You should have to earn your rights.
That's why the West is dying.
>>
>should we play pretend our entire adult lives?
Literal children
>>
>>139665797
t. guy who just read Starship Troopers
>>
>>139665891
Starship Troopers is a book?
I've failed in life.
>>
>>139665527
Why do people not realise that what's good for women is also good for men. It's good for the economy, it's good for families.
>>
>>139665527
>Should women have equal rights as men?
Yeah, and both should require testing to leave irresponsible child status. My guess would be that if the testing was adequate, about 75% of 'men' would be boys, and about 98% of 'women' would be forever girls.
>>
>>139665527
no
>>
>>139665527
Is that Susan Rice just to the right of the sign?
>>
>>139665527
They should have the exact same rights in law. Meaning especially in draft, marriage, divorce, child care, aliments. No woman quotas, no girls days, no jobs exclusively for woman, no woman park space.

Just equal.
>>
File: FarnhamsFreehold.jpg (62KB, 467x768px) Image search: [Google]
FarnhamsFreehold.jpg
62KB, 467x768px
>>139666046
>Starship Troopers is a book?
By Heinlein. Should read Farnham's Freehold above others by him.
>>
>>139665527
If you mean political or fundamental rights like free expression, obviously. Those are always a given.
>>
american women have the easiest and most carefree lives in the world right now. not even just the beautiful ones either, fat cow bitches can ride on a man's coattails too
>>
File: Malejobpriv2.jpg (148KB, 744x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Malejobpriv2.jpg
148KB, 744x1024px
>>139668195
>american women have the easiest and most carefree lives in the world right now.
They are pretty much the most privileged(not counting filthy rich) group in world, the ones that whine they are oppressed and try to crybully should be viciously shamed.
Although I do have a acquaintance that is feminist that really had a rough abusive time growing up. Of course she had crazy single mom. Funny that what she really needed growing up was some good old patriarchy.
>>
Women have been given the right to vote, however those rights come with responsibilities.

Women don't uphold to those responsibilities however. Who are some of the biggest advocates of immigration: women. Who are the biggest advocates for race-mixing and liberal polices: women

Women should never be allowed the same rights as men for one reason: women are more emotional then men. So when some shitskin Muslim refugee kid dies on a beach, women, specifically white western liberal women always care for the refugees and decide to be caring and loving towards minorities.

TL;DR women vote based off emotions and shouldn't be given the right to vote
>>
>>139668835
>Women don't uphold to those responsibilities however. Who are some of the biggest advocates of immigration: women. Who are the biggest advocates for race-mixing and liberal polices: women
SINGLE WOMAN
>Women should never be allowed the same rights as men for one reason: women are more emotional then men
I think it's more that single woman tend to be self hating/destructive but project that outward. Single men tend to be quite destructive too; most men shouldn't be voting on most things either, except maybe whether to go to war(that they would be in).
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.