[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saving the white race

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1624.jpg (47KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1624.jpg
47KB, 300x300px
I am a white guy and I have kept my dating to white women only. I do acknowledge a white genocide (although not an orchestrated one) and for the longest time I wanted a future with a white wife and many white children. But I have been slowly losing that wish over the years.

But the real hit came not too long ago. I have a female friend which i've known for years now, we are into similar things, we trust each other with almost everything and I can count on her to be there for me. I would say she's the one but there is one problem, she's Arabic. Although not a muslim anymore, no hijab or anything.

So last week she confessed to me that she loves me and that shes been feeling that for a long time. That could have been frankly one of the best days of my life except that I ended up coldly rejecting her because of my beliefs stated earlier.

I have not been able to sleep lately, I can't eat either and all I think about is her and what happened and whether the choice I made was the right one.

I have no other people I can talk to except her so thats why im posting this here /pol/.

Tell me guys, is it worth sacrificing someone I think I truly love for the sake of my beliefs?

Pic is not her but its related
>>
File: amusedddd.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
amusedddd.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>139663439
You think so lowly of yourself that you would wife up a sand nigger?
Jesus you're pathetic.
There's literally tens of millions of white girls out there.
Faggot.
>>
>>139663439
You're an idiot.
>>
>>139663439
Arabs are the easiest people to bleach as long as they're not pakis.
>>
>>139663833
Pakis are not arabs, you fucking idiot.

>>139663439
And youre a fucking retard, OP. You'll trade a non-muslim traditional middle eastern QT for (((WHITE))) whore.
>>
>ITT: lonely autist has one chance at happiness and fucks it all up for some worthless principals based on conspiracy theories.

/pol/ in a nutshell.
>>
>>139663983
You know what I mean. I live in detroit and we have a bunch of interacial arabs and whites that end up somehow making the kid white, but whenever its an indian or a paki the brown wins.
>>
Do you want your kids to have brown hair and brown eyes? Then marry your "best friend"

Do you want you kids to look more like you? Then stick with your white girl.

Don't listen to me though I shouldn't be giving anyone advice lol
>>
File: 1499390597231.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499390597231.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>139664071
>>
>>139663439
>2017
>feeling love
>not being ASPD psychopath
keke
>>
File: lol.jpg (94KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
94KB, 500x667px
>>139663983
>tfw OP gets 25+ y/o, western, "has a vibrant sexual history", 1 or 2 kids only, always on her phone, refuses to cook/clean, hit on 10x a day, and ages fast gf
>>
>>139663682
it dosent get more degenerate and mind controlled by zog than white women. arabs and latinas are an acceptable compromise. as asian qt would be ideal though.
>>
File: IMG_3474.jpg (180KB, 624x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3474.jpg
180KB, 624x960px
>>139663439
Fuck off LARPing faggot. The only reason to go Arabic is if they're super religious and thus pure and faithful. An atheist one is probably a degenerate cocksleeve and won't even give you white children.

You're a literal idiot if this is difficult for you.
>>
>blah blah blah i wanna be a race traitor

many of us have struggled with it before, we're notorious for it. "the racists who want asian waifus". but you gotta just remember your beliefs will win out. wait a while, find another girl and remember that time you didn't choose to make more non-white children. If you choose to be a race traitor you're a race traitor forver
>>
>>139663439
A chance at true love and you're throwing it all away because of a bunch of bullshit you read on pol. I hope you call her before its too late.
>>
Be the change you want to see on the world.
You shouldn't be taking advice on anonymous boards.
And neither will I try to convince you not to racemix.
And to be honest, 1 post by this ID, I don't give a fuck; I'm not everyone's dad.
>>
>>139666666
>>
>>139664071
Sweet jesus this. Don't be a fucking retard and live life dude. A good woman is a rare thing, regardless of ethnicity.
>>
File: IMG_0072.jpg (60KB, 750x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0072.jpg
60KB, 750x251px
Italians and Spaniards are basically half Arab and half Celtic. Plus, Arabs are generally pretty redpilled. You have nothing to worry about
>>
>>139663439
If this is real then I would advise going for it with this girl.
The future of our race is important but love is a special thing and to be happy for the rest of your life is worth the price.
>>
File: 1347147395433.jpg (55KB, 419x600px) Image search: [Google]
1347147395433.jpg
55KB, 419x600px
>>139663439
>turn down chance for love
>get depressed
>no one wants you
>kys

Don't be a dumb ass. Go for her. This race traitor stuff only really applies to women. You can always ditch her if you find a white girl. Having half white kids is better than having none (unless it's niglets) and necking yourself. At least worst case scenario you still slightly increased the IQ of the population and we still might be able to progress to moon bases.

I knocked up an Italian girl... and am going to try n knock up this american full anglo girl (but she no want kids because Jews). Doing my part in the race war. Bleach everyone! To win we must use nigger tactics.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.