[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adpotion?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
Is it morally right to adopt a child (obviously of the same race)? I would refuse to adopt a child of another race, not even an honorary aryan so they can do my taxes and pay for my nice retirement home.

My GF said she wanted to at least adopt some children along with having our own. I sperged out and said it's almost harder to take care of an adopted child, I didn't want to be a cuck raising someone elses offspring, why should I? But then I got to thinking. If the child is white and up for adoption, wouldn't it be more beneficial to our society TO adopt and give that child a better life?

But is it being a cuck if the child is related to neither you or your gf/wife? I know families took on paiges and children from other families as one of their own since prehistory, in order for them to get a better life and carry on the adopted families traditions and influence, but is that something I should consider or should I tell her to fuck off with her muh cute adopted babeh bs?

Is adoption okay as long as you still have biological children of your own?
>>
>>139662303
It isn't wrong, but still tell her to fuck off with that. If you want it go for it but if you aren't eager it can be more of a problem than it's worth.
>>
probably, you dumb fucks will break up without ever having children
>>
File: 1Y9IGn0.jpg (168KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1Y9IGn0.jpg
168KB, 1920x1080px
>>139662832
DONT YOU FUCKING DARE SAY THAT YOU FUCKING CUNT I WILL END YOU FAGGOT. I HAVE THE RAGE OF 1000 SUNS BURNING INSIDE OF ME, HAVE YOU TAKEN THE IRON PILL YOU FUCKING PUNK? I BET YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN WHAT THE REAL LIFE FEMALE BUTTHOLE LOOKS LIKE YOU FUCKING BETA!
>>
Adopted kids very often have problems. They were born to the type of mother who was incapable of raising them by themselves. Think drugs, alcohol, smoking etc during pregnancy. Think coming from a shitty family or socioeconomic background. That said I think it's pretty noble. But no fucking way I would do it.
>>
>>139662524
That's what I was thinking. I personally wouldn't want an adopted kid at all. Unless they were adopted from birth. Maybe I'll say that I've changed my mind, but give her my conditions on adoption.

I was just curious as to what moral arguments /pol/acks could come up with for or against it to help sway my opinion.
>>
>>139663280
Exactly. That was my reasoning with talking to her about it. Then she brought up how she was a terrible kid to raise regardless.

I mean if I had the history of the child's parents and they were clean, I don't think it would be bad. But adoption is a huge gample I feel like. Some kids will still display negative traits of their parents even if they were raised by nicer parents from brith.
>>
>>139662303
If I had a good friend or close relative that died and had kids I could consider adopting them, I think that's the only scenario
>>
>>139663160
>posting chinktoons
>that reply......
I hope he kills you on your sleep and fucks your wife you fucking faggot
>>
>>139662303
I want at a minimum three biological children of my own, and I'd always want more biological children than adopted children. If you're adopting then make sure you're rescuing white Afrikáners or something from South Africa.
>>
File: Capture.png (821KB, 896x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
821KB, 896x1013px
>>139664068
>I hope he kills you on your sleep and fucks your wife you fucking faggot
>kills you on your sleep
>fucks your wife
>hating on anime memes on an imageboard based around that kind of culture
Jokes on you, I don't have a wife you fucking illiterate monkey. Sounds like you might need some more education though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.