[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't /pol/ more left leaning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: nigger abortions.jpg (18KB, 398x262px) Image search: [Google]
nigger abortions.jpg
18KB, 398x262px
I have never understood why, as a board, we are not more supportive of most democratic causes.

The welfare state has essentially chained niggers to the state, apart from a few individuals most of just mindless thugs who depend on the state for their needs, they have essentially enslaved themselves.

Democrats have pushed for abortion keeping them in check, if it wasn't for abortion the size of the black population could potentially be double or triple of what it is now, isn't that a good thing.

Just these two points alone should cause most of the posters on this board to support democratic causes, the question is, why don't you?
>>
Cause it's fucking /pol/ the same reason why tumblr is infested why sjws and normies
>>
>>139661620
FUCK.
>>
>>139661669
*why
>>
>>139661476
ssssshhhh, thats the one thing liberals are getting right!

Imagine the US if 11,000,000 niggers weren't turned into catfood in the womb?!?!
>>
>>139661476
>welfare and abortions keeping nogs in check
True, but because of the same democrats, College is 90000x more costly than its value, and no low skill/ industrial jobs are available to regular citizens anymore.
>>
>>139661476
>The welfare state has essentially chained niggers to the state
The chains are too long, which is why you can't walk around cities at night.
>>
>>139661476
Give me ten Democrats and I will give you ten Democratic Party platforms.

You people only stand for whatever gives you the most donations right now.
>>
The liberal welfare state destroyed the black family structure. I agree with you about abortion though, and so does most of this board most likely.
>>
Why would I want nogs chained to the state. I believe in freedom and self determination for everyone, and I am also tired of paying for them and giving them special gibs.

If they stood on their own feet, I might not even get any joy from their abortion rate.
>>
>>139661989
That's why the black churches, but also other liberal churches, give the marching orders from the pulpit.
>>
>>139661476
/pol/ was pretty left is a long time ago.
But we just argue about the same topics over an over again until we develop better and more rational understandings.
We are like a political rock tumbler machine
>>
>>139661476
>The welfare state has essentially chained niggers to the state, apart from a few individuals most of just mindless thugs who depend on the state for their needs, they have essentially enslaved themselves.
Just because I don't want to live around blacks doesn't mean I think they're subhumans incapable of doing for themselves. They're fucking human beings and deserve the pleasure of creating an existence for themselves. Sure, maybe you think they can't do it but they deserve the chance. Just... somewhere else. Keep your fucking pets away from me.

>abortion keeps them in check
So would a fucking holocaust but I don't support that either you goddamn satanist piece of shit. STOP KILLING BABIES AND RAPING KIDS.

Fuck democrats are terrible.
>>
>>139661476

Because leftism is a mental illness that should be purged from society.

It's adherents are arguably not even human.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.